Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Young Man Excited After His Abducted Father Was Released By Kidnappers. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Excited After His Abducted Father Was Released By Kidnappers. Photo (510 Views)

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Excited After His Abducted Father Was Released By Kidnappers. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
A young man while celebrating the return of his aged father from the hands of kidnappers - has urged Nigerians to have a rethink following some Nigerians who are calling for the release of notorious billionaire kidnapper, Evans. According to Jesse Nnaezugo Obinna, his father was released this evening after being abducted with his friend on Monday.

Read what he shared below;

My friends join my family and celebrate with us as our father regain his freedom this night, from the hands of kidnappers who took him and his friend ELDER EZE ON MONDAY AFTERNOON.

BY GODS GRACE HE WAS SET FREE WITH HIS FRIEND THIS NIGHT.

For those supporting kidnappers please have a rethink if the can treat my father who is over sixty like an animal in his own country for committing no offense why do you choose to support evil people.

Thanks to My family members, extended family members and my close friends who stood with us in prayers. Micheal Michael Jerry - Silva. Apostle Yahaya Ibrahim Gombe. My father is finally out and alive to live and testify the goodness of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-excited-kidnapped-father-regained-freedom-kidnappers-photo.html

Re: Young Man Excited After His Abducted Father Was Released By Kidnappers. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Young Man Excited After His Abducted Father Was Released By Kidnappers. Photo by EKITI001: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Happy for him
Re: Young Man Excited After His Abducted Father Was Released By Kidnappers. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
ogo ni fun Jesu,hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Millions Of Biafrans Have Gathered In Umuahia To Receive And Sing Songs Of Victo / Buhari Should Do What He Asked Yar'adua To Do In 2009 / Nigerian Christian Leaders Vs The Curriculum's Mandate On Arabic Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.