Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" (1549 Views)

Still On The Wedding Party / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" by Noovies: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
The wedding party is a great movie which dropped jaws and won many hearts in Nigeria as well as some other parts of the world. It kept eyes glued to the screen from start till finish and you just can't help but want more. It still make waves though, especially the high anticipations of its second part which is currently being filmed in Dubai. Before I could see the movie (after so much praise and worship from lovers of the epic movie) it was within the first quarter of this year. So, I got to see the movie late and some things just didn't add up in the movie.

- First; the relationship between the actors, it could almost look like some high school drama. They didn't act like they were very familiar with each other.

-Some things which DO NOT happen in real time that did in the movie (like ladies talking about their underwear and showing them off with a guy they're not familiar with in their midst).
-A.Y the most boring comedian I know, whose presence just murder anywhere he appears (negative 'murder' -lol-). I don't find him funny AT ALL. 'No be beef o', it's just me.
-And then the bride, Duni (Adesuwa Etomi) who got in a cab without fares and traveled a distance. A lot more that I saw in a video that made me hold my head in my hands in disappointment. I expected more in the directing and production but it seemed I expected too much and I got disappointed after watching.
It's my own personal opinion on the movie, your view may be different but it's fine.
Overall, I think it's a very good movie, but I also think it could be better in production and also if these major errors were corrected. I hope the second part is better though.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146037815953141&id=137134936843429&refid=12

Re: Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
nawa oh..its only you that saw the errors undecided go n act ya own!!!
nobody complained only you

1 Like

Re: Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" by Brooke60(f): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
1. Both couples acted fine.....mad it look real dunno where that is coming from undecided
2. Ladies talk about even menstruation in the midst of guys...dey no send you. Stay where ladies gist about sex and you will understand
3. I agree with the last one....seeing the bride at the water side, the reception party after the runaway bride and how she forgave him, I cancelled all that out.

1 Like

Re: Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" by Noovies: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
hunniebun:
:-Xnawa oh..its only you that saw the errors undecided go n act ya own!!!
Follow the link, watch the video and see for yourself... If na me act am make you talk.
Re: Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" by Djicemob: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2017
The whole movie is a mess.I saw it as a Hollywood copy and paste that was still done badly.

1 Like

Re: Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" by Dexema(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2017
The wedding party is a comedy filled with stars, this hid the errors in production and some poor acting from characters like ikechukwu.
Re: Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party" by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Noovies:

Follow the link, watch the video and see for yourself... If na me act am make you talk.

I've watched it since on YouTube, everyone played their part well

(1) (Reply)

Why Toyin Abraham Is A Better Actress Than Funke Akindele / DOWNLOAD: Aiye Nsare Part 3 – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama / How Silverbird Entertainment Rigged "Mother And Daughter Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.