Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? (395 Views)

Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People / I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) / Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by Advent17(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Friends...the way things are right now..do u still believe in nigeria...be honest...
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
It doesn't matter what we believe in.
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by Advent17(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Be..conclusive..my dear..@misscuppy
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by freshest4live: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Advent17:
Be..conclusive..my dear..@misscuppy
If l say l don't believe in Nigeria, then what next? Nigeria moves on, and what you or l believe is no longer important in the scheme of things. The question is meaningless.
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Do I have a choice!
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest...............................
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by evanscheck(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
U don't have the opportunity to choose our nationality .. We were born a Nigerian ..so whether we believe or yes . we must hope for better tomorrow
Re: Say The Truth:do You Believe In Nigeria? by MalcoImX: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2017
I didn't create Nigeria nor would I be among those who want to break it. I like Nigeria and enjoy being a Nigerian. Those who are bent on destroying what they didn't create will either succeed or die of heart failure. na dem sabi!

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans, Hear The Voices Of Reason And Wisdom / PHCN In Shasha, Akowonjo: Pls Don't Bring Bills Anymore / Sallah: Buhari's Sound Message In Hausa Draws A Great Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.