Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,507 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) (19389 Views)

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2017
Kai,why is it that children never praise their fathers only their mothers?
Despite all the pains that fathers go through but keep silent about. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by tigonana: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Cool bro....
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by situationroom: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
joyless modafvkers on nairaland... kinda funny
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by ThisTrend(f): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Buh you may end joining her to sell pap cuz there is no Job in Nigeria

Your sense remain 90% make to complete... Oponu

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

You must be very mad. Some of you come here and behave like you were conceived through artificial insemination and were never carried in a womb. Are you so insane? Who gave birth to you self that deprived you off home training and decency?

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Pumpido75(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Inspiring, I pray God grants the guy's request as he strives to reward his parent efforts on him. But why do most people gives preference to just the mum? O believe the father deserves commendation also.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by adblack10(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
if d sence wey God giv u no do try buy more abeg
ecoeco:

Good

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Ibnkathir: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
This young corper identified as Oladipupo, has won praises online as he took to his social media page to shower gratitude on his mother who suffered to send him to school.

The young man who is a serving corp member, shared these adorable photos of himself and his mum who sells pap (ogi) just to make sure he was educated.

He wrote:
"Dear mum
With everything you have faced in your life, and the strength you have developed, proves to me that when life is tough I can be tougher. I love you so much, even though am not born with a silver spoon, am here carving a golden spoon MUM, I OLADIPUPO promise you a golden spoon in life and am proud of who you are
#omoiyaOLOGI"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/young-corper-gets-online-praise-as-he.html?m=1

Lesson:you can't pay your parents the sacrifices, u can only show appreciation.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by itsede: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

What nonsense. Have nothing to say keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Pumpido75(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Inspiring, remember your dad also. Parental responsibility is a joint effort.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

You must be very mad. Some of you come here and behave like you were conceived through artificial insemination and were never carried in a womb. Are you so insane? Who gave birth to you self that deprived you off home training and decency?

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by joggler(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Funny how some abstract fools react to issues. Am sure u hv not appreciated anything in ur life do u waould not understand wat it takes for him to appreciate his mum. Agbaaya!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by benedictac(f): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
After all these one stuuupid girl will come in the name of wife and say my mother in-law is a witch, she doesn't want me to enjoy my husband. Holy Ghost fire!

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
This young corper identified as Oladipupo, has won praises online as he took to his social media page to shower gratitude on his mother who suffered to send him to school.

The young man who is a serving corp member, shared these adorable photos of himself and his mum who sells pap (ogi) just to make sure he was educated.

He wrote:
"Dear mum
With everything you have faced in your life, and the strength you have developed, proves to me that when life is tough I can be tougher. I love you so much, even though am not born with a silver spoon, am here carving a golden spoon MUM, I OLADIPUPO promise you a golden spoon in life and am proud of who you are
#omoiyaOLOGI"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/young-corper-gets-online-praise-as-he.html?m=1

The Corper deserves a pat on the back too for not allowing his moms efforts to be in vain by taking to his studies and graduating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by joggler(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Funny how some abstract fools react to issues. Am sure u hv not appreciated anything in ur life so u would not understand wat it takes for him to appreciate his mum. Agbaaya!!
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by sben2308(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Someone could appreciate his mother n all u could say is this. Listen n listen well he will make it in this life and his destiny is not judged by the economic n job situation of NIGERIA but of the most high God while urself n ur family on the other I believe it is cuz I can see u been jobless for life and contributing nothing to ur environment. You dis wasted effort of a brainless child. IDIOT
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by jalay(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:
Oya, do and get job..

Bad As Bleep
Savage!
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:
Oya, do and get job..
There are people on nairaland who appreciate appreciation and will go a step further to get this proud boy (of his mother of course) a job.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by rainbow2020(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

I don't you, I don't know where you from. obviously you are a pessimist.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Ikgodslove(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=ecoeco post=57767338]

Good

you are a pessimist and a fool.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by ephi321(f): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Is this NwaAmaikpe by any chance?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Rhodababy123: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2017
D guy no get sense........ No need for many words. What kind of stupid comment is dat.
Fuckallmods:
if I say you don't have sense I'm deceiving myself. but seriously you should be positive. No matter what, with his display he's made on social media he's surely going to have sponsors.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by whowhokwara: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
ok
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by whowhokwara: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
ok o
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by jonnyp(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Wow
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by whowhokwara: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
ok p
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

were re oooo
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by whowhokwara: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
vv
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by juman(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:
Oya, do and get job..

grin grin

He may not get any tangible job in the next fifteen years.

A destroyed country.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by juman(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Funny, but true. grin

May be he should start selling pap like her mom. grin
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Busybodyii: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2017
YOU ARE HEARTLESS
ecoeco:

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / Is There A Punishment For Deserting NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.