Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money (19160 Views)

Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Michaelnsd: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by jidowu84: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
coolwisdom:
depending on the block chain you use in withdrawing try and open account with Luna.com use it and you will withdraw is seconds make profit do not depend with how much you trade with I have about $3k in poloniex but most time I don't trade with all my money let me give you and instant what happened in xmr last week that is ripple ripple was low for a time now if you have been a good trader you will know that and I was watching is movement when I saw and entry and with my candle stick show me that ripple is heading to the moon I enter at a good entry point and when out at night I enter when ripple was 0.0000.8300 and I went out that night when ripple was 0.000011700 calculate the profit I was only regretting that I did not push in much funds but I get $100 from $200 that invest all in let say 4 hours am not even talking about other good entry I made that day
Pls when did xmr turn to ripple?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Jaxx123: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by henosag: 10:21am On May 17, 2021
Pls can someone tell me why bitcoin is falling rapidly??
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Jaxx123: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2021
There are a lots of untapped wealth in Crypto industry.

I pit you if you don't upgrade your brain toward.

Many are tap this hidden wealth while many busy follow the Shadow.

This coin called (stacks. STX) was $0.9359 june 18,this year but today more than $2.

My friend, wake up! Crypto industry is daily growing!

Don't beat the Shadow !

Upgrade yourself

Buy it ,trade it ,stack it and hold it.

I will you best week

Clement
(Help and signals support)
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Jaxx123: 11:01pm On May 31, 2022
*Enter month of JUNE with full force to tap massive opportunities in Crypto trading!!*

Month of May was a terrible month for many trader especially spot trader and try and error *people in future trading* .

In this month of May, many people here record significant success in thier crypto trading while other nothing.

Am telling you this is not for anything but to let you know two thing
1, *that untapped opportunities still plenty in this industry*

2, *That you too can have good experience.*

I have seen people move from $20-$1000 in this same month.

Also, I have seen people move from $100 to $20.

All these happen base on two things

1, *The update knowledge you have*

2, *The feet steps you are following!*

In this month of JUNE....

Let me tell you, please prepare massively to do this following.

1, *Invest greatly on yourself.*

I do pity people who are looking for fast success in Crypto trading even with empty knowledge and not ready to pay the price.

Listen! Nobody even in this group will voice out and tell you how they are making thier money in Crypto.

I know over 10 people who make over $2,000 from Luna today but did you see anybody share any news about it.

You sit down and strategies your good plan your self!

-In this new month, increase your knowledge base

In this new month please invest so much on *crypto* *future trading*

- In this new month, please invest on *staking ,weekly or monthly*

-In this new month, am encourage you to invest into *Auto invest* ( the new binance crypto opportunities) This is huge and great for you if you are very busy type.

*Don't just belong to several group and do nothing*

*In this new month, always cash out your profit when your portfolio is increase. Every pump coin also dump.*

Finally, take your future trading to the new level with *BUYBIT*

It's a win win game.

If you have issue ,pls kindly share your challenges.

I wish and pray you speed success in your crypto journey in the month

Love you the more

Happy New month in advance

Your friend
*Clement*
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by jidex4life: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Jaxx123: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2023
One of the fastest way to make it fast in cryptocurrency trading is buying and selling when WHALE are doing it !

This single act alone can make you a lots of money even with just $25

Yesterday, a token called Pepe was bought and sold after 24hrs by this whale and the token move to over 32,000%

If your trading experience has not reach this level , you may find it difficult to believe it.

If you know how to analysis crypto project, you can walk straight to coin cap market and check it.

A guy make over $2,000 just with $20 this same yesterday.

This is power of Dex trading!

See, this is beyond future trading where a lots of people who can't master candle has lost million.

Let tell you this,

💕Every day whale are buying and selling
💕Everyday whale are making a lots with existing token .
💕A lots has lost million also buy join one telegram scamm of pumping and dumping group
💕This is beyond this
💕Do you know you can know easily when whale are buying ❓
💕Do you also know you can know when this same whale are selling ❓
Let me shuck you with this information,Do you know you can legally spy whale wallet without any hacking, password or any foolishness act and see all crypto they are holding and amount they are investing on each project ❓ LoL...
💕 Success in cryptocurrency is beyond one Centralized market
💕 Success in cryptocurrency is beyond one candle stick
💕 Success in cryptocurrency is beyond just buy and hold .

This is information you can't find anywhere on net or on YouTube!

If you are the type who cherish knowledge above, take your time to learn to invest on fast and powerful Dex that is beyond $250,000-$1,000,000 liquidity!

I hope you have master something today.

If you still need help regard this,

dm me or email me on
+234-8060180077

I love you
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Jaxx123: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bamidele Almost Lost In Crypto Trading until He Met Big Fortune

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Lagos, Nigeria, there lived a man named Bamidele. He had heard stories of people making fortunes through cryptocurrency trading, and he dreamed of achieving financial success himself. Despite facing numerous failures in his previous attempts, Bamidele remained determined to crack the code and make his first $1000.

Bamidele spent countless hours researching and educating himself about cryptocurrency trading. He devoured articles, watched tutorials, and joined online forums to gain valuable insights from experienced traders. Armed with newfound knowledge and a burning desire to succeed, he decided to give it another shot.

With limited funds, Bamidele scraped together whatever savings he had and invested a small amount in Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency. He knew that success wouldn't come overnight, so he approached his trading journey with patience and discipline.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Bamidele carefully monitored the market, studying patterns and trends, and gradually developed his own trading strategy. He learned to control his emotions, avoiding impulsive decisions fueled by greed or fear.

One fateful day, Bamidele noticed a sudden surge in the price of an altcoin he had been monitoring. Sensing an opportunity, he made a calculated move and sold his Bitcoin for the altcoin. He set a target price for selling the altcoin, determined not to let greed sway his judgment.

To his delight, the altcoin's value skyrocketed in a matter of days, surpassing his target price. Bamidele couldn't believe his eyes as he saw his initial investment grow exponentially. With a mixture of excitement and cautious optimism, he sold the altcoin and realized a substantial profit.

Now armed with a more significant amount of capital, Bamidele expanded his portfolio, diversifying his investments across different cryptocurrencies. He continued to follow his strategy diligently, making calculated trades based on thorough research and analysis.

As time went by, Bamidele's skills sharpened, and his portfolio grew steadily. He experienced ups and downs, but his patience and perseverance paid off. One day, after countless hours of hard work and determination, he reached a milestone - his portfolio surpassed the $1000 mark.

Ecstatic and filled with a sense of accomplishment, Bamidele celebrated his success. But he didn't stop there. He reinvested his profits, continuously striving for further growth and financial independence. Over time, Bamidele became a respected figure in the cryptocurrency community, sharing his knowledge and experiences with others who sought to follow in his footsteps.

Bamidele's journey from failures to success in the realm of cryptocurrency trading taught him valuable lessons about perseverance, discipline, and continuous learning. His story became an inspiration to many aspiring traders, proving that with the right mindset and dedication, anyone can turn their dreams into reality, even in the bustling streets of Lagos, Nigeria.

My name is Clement
Crypto seasonal expert trader and analyst
08152469749 (WhatsApp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Jaxx123: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Where Real Money is in Crypto trading

Please patiently read this article very well.

Read this before you sleep tonight even if you don't have money

Go and buy coins may seem too broad, Let me start by giving you a specific task

For the sake of those who really don't have enough money, go and buy the following:

1. A minimum of 10,000,000 Shiba inu

2. A minimum of 15,000,000 $Bonk

$Shib is the second largest meme crypto project that's totally community driven. Originally built on Ethereum chain but later bridged to Binance smart chain. Shiba is currently doing lots of activities and development.

$Bonk is the biggest meme project on Solana ecosystem. It is kinnof compared to the father of Meme projects - $Doge coin.

Guys start with these two, I'll give you others that you may know and those you may not know soon

Bull run is coming✅💰💰💰💰

If you need further help and support

WhatsApp me or send me emails

olurantiakin@gmail.com
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by hollas2jnr(m): 5:21am On Mar 21
Do you have a telegram channel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.