Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money (19107 Views)

Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Seconsol92(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2017
coolwisdom:
Since I graduated and no job after trying all online way of making money I stumbled on tho gold mine crypto currency trading and since then it has make me alot of money i can't make elaborate speech about it but i just want to help my fellow unemployed graduate if you know all about bitcoin and have a wallet just go to www.poloniex.com and start trading buy when it low and sell when it high i make up to $100 a day in the platform just google it and get all the information see you at the top cheese to all the reform day traders out they please don't forget to drop testimony and also help others around
07030870355...please kindly add me up on WhatsApp
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Pchikaodili(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=coolwisdom post=57767494]Since I graduated and no job after trying all online way of making money I stumbled on tho gold mine crypto currency trading and since then it has make me alot of money i can't make elaborate speech about it but i just want to help my fellow unemployed graduate if you know all about bitcoin and have a wallet just go to www.poloniex.com and start trading buy when it low and sell when it high i make up to $100 a day in the platform just google it and get all the information see you at the top cheese to all the reform day traders out they please don't forget to drop testimony and also help others around [/q
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by jjjjj2017: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
coolwisdom:
Since I graduated and no job after trying all online way of making money I stumbled on tho gold mine crypto currency trading and since then it has make me alot of money i can't make elaborate speech about it but i just want to help my fellow unemployed graduate if you know all about bitcoin and have a wallet just go to www.poloniex.com and start trading buy when it low and sell when it high i make up to $100 a day in the platform just google it and get all the information see you at the top cheese to all the reform day traders out they please don't forget to drop testimony and also help others around
this thread is not meaningful at all.
I have no apologies for that because it contains no tutorial.
Every business or trade requires know how.
How do you expect a newbie to trade crypto without any tutorial?
To the best of my knowledge, crypto trading is like forex trading which is purely gambling.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by colyx1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
This is my whatsapp number sir 07030422723. I will like to know more. I need to communicate with you sir.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by vickyblase2(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Please add me to your whatsapp
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by dotedote: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Good one Op. I'm interested. Pls add me up on 08028552222 (whatsapp) God bless you.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by temigreat(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Pls ADD ME UP 08179675371
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by bestemma(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Pchikaodili:

baba... men re waiting for ur WhatsApp message oo

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Olaxbolax100: 4:23am On Jun 30, 2017
This is my whatsapp line 0-9-0-85740-6-4-7
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by netyke(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Please can we chat on whatsapp? 08064727964.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by haywhy59(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Danyl:
Please which of poloniex and bittrex do you think is the best for trading cryptocurrrency I have been hearing somethings about poloniex recently, i don't know if its because of the wallet people are using to withdraw their money.

Bro, Polo is where it happens, forget all those low sat coins on bittrex... All d big boys dey polo
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by johnemeka(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2017
This is great.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by haywhy59(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2017
jjjjj2017:

this thread is not meaningful at all.
I have no apologies for that because it contains no tutorial.
Every business or trade requires know how.
How do you expect a newbie to trade crypto without any tutorial?
To the best of my knowledge, crypto trading is like forex trading which is purely gambling.
Bro, crypto trading is way better Dan forex, I know dat cos I was trading forex and binary before I went fully into Crypto trading, it is not gambling... Be educated sir

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by johnemeka(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Can you give us some basic information on how to start this because I have registered but don't know what next to do.

Please help!
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by skaqe: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Join the transitions, call or WhatsApp to get urs or for more info 08133721021

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by rozayx5(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Dexter247:

Bittrex is better, and has more listed cryptos than poloniex

noticed that also
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by bemagnify: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
OP drop ur frequency used number biko.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by chuksLetting: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolwisdom:
you can drop your WhatsApp number I will chat you up when or you say what you what to say here
please, let's chat on whatsapp for a brief enquiry 08022597996. Thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by rookidmart: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
For people who want to learn, there's a Telegram group for Nigerians/Africans. Download the Telegram app, and click this link: https:///Cryptogene

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by jamsproject: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Y'all should try Paxful.
They have Escrow and 24/7 support & Moderators as well.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
i dont know why people are like this at least the are five people here that join the whatsapp group you guys should have help others the little way you can like i said am a full time day trader i will not be able to come here and site down and do any tutorials like some of you has suggested i don't have the time please and secondly i only know of poloniex has my best people will come here and clam to know this and that so has to scam you guys please am not thereoooooo so don't think am the one also about luno yes there was a time government freeze their bank account but a guarantee you the are the best my dear brothers and sister i can not sit down to explain how to read candle stick chart to you guys except maybe on special consideration which am not considering it now except you can pay for my time but i can teach you any other thing but not chart and when to trade and trade signal for those that are saying am poor i don't have money help me my brother i wont have money too to give you to start trading i spend more than $1000 to become professional on this but i still give it for free now you want me to give you money too for trading bros you hashooooo my name is not GOD please am just a human so i have limit but i can still help sha there is a cryto currency that give free coins on registration some times the give upto $100 on registration and the coin is already listed on poloniex and it a very good coin that have a future you can take your startup capital from the for those asking to be add in whatsapp this the whatsapp link click and join chat.
whatsapp.com/7OGkn10r1m3HxzFN4JHGA0 or you chat me on 09 0 85 93 81 07

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by henosag: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
With just a few dollars worth of Bitcoin you can start trading cryptocurrencies right now. There are no broker fees, there are no middlemen to deal with, nor really any barriers to entry or red tape. All you need is some percentage of a single Bitcoin. There is no reason not to try it out.

There are some exchanges that will let you purchase specific cryptocurrencies for USD, but it’s a better idea to buy Bitcoin first. With some Bitcoin, you can trade into and out of every other cryptocurrency on the market, on every crypto exchange.
Remember: you don’t have to buy a whole Bitcoin. You can purchase Bitcoin in fractions.

With just #20,000 u will learn the following:

* where to purchase bitcoin safely and fast.
* best exchange platforms to fund and withdraw in Naira.
* make atleast 70% profit monthly.
* secret techniques to make zero loss ever (e.g split technique, forecast technique, etc)
* Rapport/support with coach.

Enquiry, call 08030410665 or whatsapp on 08172628719.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
hello guys like i have been telling every one that has been calling me that when am free to teach you guys one and one i will let every one know i will be free from 11 of this month to 14 because i will be in calabar live to teach some group of people how to trade bitcoin,altcoin,and asset so any one that need one on one training that is withden calabar can indicate the fee is 10k
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by ceetowl: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
coolwisdom:
For those that keep on asking how the can start and how the can get bitcoin the good news is you can buy bitcoin with your credit card go to www.luno.com register and you can now fund your account with your normal atm card and you can now deposit with poloniex and make your money
Sir can you pm me. This my email: ceetowl51@gmail.com
Thanks. Am Charles
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Sambai65(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Any guru in house to assist me complete my poloniex registration ,I enter the 2FA they give me still showing error
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by tosyne2much(m): 5:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Dexter247:

Bittrex is better, and has more listed cryptos than poloniex
My brother, is it possible I buy a bittrex account from someone?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
My brother, is it possible I buy a bittrex account from someone?
i have one for sell contect me
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2018
alot of people have been contacting me for training the truth is i don't have time to train anyone again except it an organize training that word my time but i want to help alot of inexperienced traders to grow their capitals in just a week i want to turn your $100 to $200 in a week and $50 to hundred in a week so you guys should be ready for my alert here in nairaland i will give out my trading alert here in nairaland for a week if you guy are interested let me get your comment so i can start
you must have a bittrex account and a binance account to be participate in this
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2018
coolwisdom:
alot of people have been contacting me for training the truth is i don't have time to train anyone again except it an organize training that word my time but i want to help alot of inexperienced traders to grow their capitals in just a week i want to turn your $100 to $200 in a week and $50 to hundred in a week so you guys should be ready for my alert here in nairaland i will give out my trading alert here in nairaland for a week if you guy are interested let me get your comment so i can start
you must have a bittrex account and a binance account to be participate in this

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates By N7 - Vanguard / Guinness Posts Over N5bn Loss / Business Skills Lagos Business School Can't Teach You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.