Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary (3866 Views)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( / In Need Of Cute Boerbul Or Pitbulls In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by olisafincy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
well done chairman, I admire your passion bro.
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Since Sunday we have been expecting Douglas previous owner to come pick her up of which I have decided to release her to him provided that I get all my money in full, we are yet to see him

So today we took quick shots, fine dog smiley

I'll really miss Douglas , Taking good care of a dog is what I like to do and I have no problem with that, I really love the canine, if I have another opportunity of owning a dog again I'll be so glad cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thank you everyone for showing support @ Greene66 thank you so much sir for ur kind words, @Olisafincy , @rumenase, and to everyone I appreciate
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by cedar3: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
has d idiot finally come to claim his dog?

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by rumenase(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
toms55:
Thank you everyone for showing support @ Greene66 thank you so much sir for ur kind words, @Olisafincy , @rumenase, and to everyone I appreciate

yu are welcome OP. we are here to help each other
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
cedar3:
has d idiot finally come to claim his dog?
He hasn't ce for it yet and I didn't even bother reaching him again
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by rumenase(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
e better no come.
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
so in two days time it will be exactly one month I adopted douglas, we decided to take some few pics lols.
on Monday's night at about 3am, some guys were parading my house trying to break in Douglas alerted myself and my neighbors , the barking was so loud and sharp, I couldn't believe it was Douglas at first , we all came out and survey on noticing that we are awake the guys ran into a nearby bush. Douglas is a great dog.
Douglas barks a lot at strangers they wouldn't dare come close.

But I have noticed that Douglas ears is rose shaped and not a normal floppy boerboel kind of ears, could this be a deformity? or is there something wring with the gene? probably a mixed? please i need great answers to this.

cc prodeegee, magpies, seun, greene66 , oluomoadebayo and my ogas

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by oluomoadebayo: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
toms55:
so in two days time it will be exactly one month I adopted douglas, we decided to take some few pics lols.
on Monday's night at about 3am, some guys were parading my house trying to break in Douglas alerted myself and my neighbors , the barking was so loud and sharp, I couldn't believe it was Douglas at first , we all came out and survey on noticing that we are awake the guys ran into a nearby bush. Douglas is a great dog.

But I have noticed that Douglas ears is rose shaped and not a normal floppy boerboel kind of ears, could this be a deformity? or is there something wring with the gene? probably a mixed? please i need great answers to this.

Worry not about his ears. Goodluck with a beautify life with Douglas.
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy 1 month adopting Douglas, Douglas should be about 5 months now but her size isnt encouraging at all, she looks so lean and I feed her so well, she eats rice mixed with fish or chicken left over I get from frozen food stores. please suggest what I can do.

Cc Knyte, seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by knyte(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2017
toms55:
Happy 1 month adopting Douglas, Douglas should be about 5 months now but her size isnt encouraging at all, she looks so lean and I feed her so well, she eats rice mixed with fish or chicken left over I get from frozen food stores. please suggest what I can do.

Cc Knyte, seun
Sometimes no matter what you feed some dogs are not meant to be large dogs. Just be consistent in what you are feeding or if you still want her to be big you can opt in for premium dry feeds
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by knyte(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2017
toms55:

Read and download vids on ear taping.. It helps to correct it

1 Like

Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
knyte:

Read and download vids on ear taping.. It helps to correct it
Thanks, but can taping make the dog ears stay floppy ? shes about 5 months now.
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by knyte(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
toms55:
Thanks, but can taping make the dog ears stay floppy ? shes about 5 months now.
Taping helps to correct it.
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Douglas previous owner finally came for her yesterday and after a whole lot of negotiations we finally came to an agreement and he tool her .... cry I'll miss her so much... Now I'm looking forward to buying my own dog

if you have standard Gsd pups for sale, please comment ... thanks

2 Likes

Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by animalhuman: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017
toms55:
Douglas previous owner finally came for her yesterday and after a whole lot of negotiations we finally came to an agreement and he tool her .... cry I'll miss her so much... Now I'm looking forward to buying my own dog

if you have standard Gsd pups for sale, please comment ... thanks

You don't feel like owning a boerboel?
Re: Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary by toms55(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
animalhuman:

You don't feel like owning a boerboel?
I am also interested in that sir but I can't really afford the price

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dog's Hair Is Removing! / Breeders Forum Nigeria / What Kind Of Dog Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.