Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,573 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol (508 Views)

The Real Reason Yoruba Wants Its Independence / An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol by Markfemi2: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol by FKO81(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Markfemi2:
Lol
Just check the time you open this chai! shocked shocked time you suppose to plan for your day, seriously you are dying slowly, I'm 100% sure you are jobless and no responsibility instead of you to think on how to better your misera.. bl.e life, you are busy wasting your poor life over millions of Igbos who careless of your silly online misbehavior, you need to visit psychiatric for assistance.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol by Iamwrath: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2017
i know
Re: Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol by Markfemi2: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2017
FKO81:

Just check the time you open this chai! shocked shocked time you suppose to plan for your day, seriously you are dying slowly, I'm 100% sure you are jobless and no responsibility instead of you to think on how to better your misera.. bl.e life, you are busy wasting your poor life over millions of Igbos who careless of your silly online misbehavior, you need to visit psychiatric for assistance.
receive sense are you not awake to respond too

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol by zombieHUNTER: 6:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Op it's now official
You need help
This madness is not ordinary

I suspect your village people
Seek them out before it's too late

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol by nototribalist: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2017
OP I talk am sey disgusting ewedu is not good for you people, some of una say na lie. Chai take heart your parents are officially childless

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Concerned Yoruba Wants His Nation Lol by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
nototribalist:
OP I talk am sey disgusting ewedu is not good for you people, some of una say na lie. Chai take heart your parents are officially childless
Pray tell us which of this puke-inducing poo is "good for you people". Ode.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Fighting With Yahaya Bello, Dino Melaye Breaks Silence / PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Observes #eidprayers In Abeokuta / Uwajumogu At 52: Toast To A Fine Legislator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.