Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,135 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring (13989 Views)

APC Crisis: 13 Governors Back NWC, 7 Oppose / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by amyzon: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2017
mrvitalis:
Before u come here and say u want true federalism ...go and find out what ur state wage bill is ...and whats ur state contribution the money shared in abuja every month

Some state won't be able to pay workers for years

That is why we need it as soon as possible. So they will sit up and start producing something, there are so many raw and untapped areas in Nigeria
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by codedguy1(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
nabiz:
Everybody supporting restructuring, then what is still holding us back? Why are few people holding us back, and who are these few cabal that are are holding us back? Anybody that is agaist this policy is an enemy of nigeris

If this is true we also know that the SS governors, SE Governors and even some of the middle beltan governor will support it. So why can't they all come together and push for it.

These guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by 9jasave: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2017
MaziEDOZIE:
...Oga my State and every other state in both S/E and the S/S have got good IGR that will make life comfortable to everyone only if Greed will be a thing past among our so-called Leaders.
bros that's not true. SS igr is still fair but SE no a no no..SE igr put together is not even up to ogun state, even kwara igr is more than any SE state. these are fact check 2016 igr for states in Nigeria
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by walozanga(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2017
THE SAME TRUE FEDERALISM OJUKWU WAS TALKING ABOUT? NIGERIA IS A USELESS COUNTRY. IF THAT WAS IMPLEMENTED THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A CIVIL WAR
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
lilytender:

The agitators are all mad. Why didn't they tell Goatluck Jonaddaft to restructure when he was there for 6 years looting and sharing our treasury.
What do you have to say about below?

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by lilmoonword: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
it's easy to say than do. Nigerians are waiting for that glorious moment when the leaders of thought as said, will be sincere enough to ignore there proud positions, salaries and embezzlement which was there sole aim of coming into politics, to accept and agree on restructuring the country as demanded by the people. Let's see how they will go about that.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Cooly100: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
tmanuelle:

You are wrong man, that guy, Kanu, and his group wants Biafra, not restructuring. Yoruba leaders, especially the Progressives and the so called Awoists have always wanted this and they have been vocal about it because they have always wanted things to go back to the good Awolowo days.

The technicalities and the politics involved in the restructuring is what the FG has not figured out as to whether it is viable or not, maybe for their selfish interests, I do not know.

So you are advised to direct your hatred and disappointments appropriately and stop being mischievous.

Without Kanu's actions...you can went till the next 1 million years, aboki will never listen to your cries and whimper for restructuring...You don't even know your left from your right...
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Cooly100: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
bestpunterever:
will u shut up?
Face those dat send u packing.

These are the illiterates referred to...Just look at you what you have written.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Blessed96(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
on 23rd June, 2016 (one year today) I was on my way to calabar to see my late brother "Mathew Odok" who was shot in and killed a day earlier in the McMahon experts kidnapped incident. There was a terrible traffic jam spanning over 20km. I saw over 200 Oil tankers and various trucks carrying assorted goods for deliveries but ended being trapped in the gridlock. some drivers said they already spent mire than 3days there. spending close to 3hrs in car without moving, I decided I should should trek since I had no loads except my phones. Less than 700metres away from what seemed like the end if the jam was the grand finale! Here, I met over 10 CBN vehicles most of them Mercedes Benz mini trucks loaded with cash and more than 50 stern, no nonsense -well-armed police men and we'll dressed CBN staffs all trapped in a no going back nor front spot. The main cause was an over 70cm deep pot hole across the road. I saw how people's businesses where suffering, I saw how someone could get to church on his wedding day because he was caught in the Jam. I said to myself, the only way that can engender rapid development our cumunities, states and the nation at large was simply, the decentralization of the Government. Hence, the birthday of #TrueFiscalFederalismNow. This hatch tag is 1yr old today. Show some love by liking
Also join the campaign for
True Federalism Now.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by bestpunterever: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Cooly100:

These are the illiterates referred to...Just look at you what you have written.
what is wrong with my written, u slowpoke. Send someone packing is an (idiomatic)
To eject, to expel, to send away.
I think u re the illiterate here, frustrated jew.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Dedetwo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerians are funny bunch of people with insincerity as clothes. All of sudden, they have woken to embrace “true federalism and restructure”. Only God knows what “true federalism and false federalism” are all about. The fact remains true federalism and restructure are hogwash. Nigerians have pretended to have any form of unity when there is actually no unity. There is no need to beat the drum of war because certain section of Nigeria wants to secede.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Members Of Osun Assembly Dump APC For ADP / Pictures From APC LGA Campaign For Tinubu In Odukpani, Cross River / Buhari In A Bilateral Meeting With Martin Schulz, President Of The EU Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.