Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie (9991 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by pzphoto(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2017
The two celebrities were pictured on set a new
movie..... She wrote :

Great day. #grateful #flatmates #onset

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/munachii-abi-pictured-on-set-of-new.html?m=0
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by remi1444: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2017
fine actress.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Beautiful muna

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Ehiscotch(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Acting seems like the last resort or hope for beauty queens to save their careers.
Every girl with a pretty face or huge curves wan act.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Homeboiy: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2017
others r revising their scripts and basketmouth is revising his phone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by rawpadgin(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
God knows i hate Nigeria movies

no improvement whatsoever.
mata fact, the thing is even deteriorating

nollywood movies remind me of those drama we used to act as kid (mama & papa play)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by danaiks(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Okay

Please where is our president angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by ngwababe(f): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Abeg which of them is muna??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by queenb11: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
LovelyLovely. Im sire with basketmkuth, the movie will be hilarious. cheesy ;DD
#MyFavoriteComedian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbfbw4HiIn4
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by serverconnect(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Basket mouth script they inside his phone, lo1. Cute babe.
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Evablizin(f): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Good for you Fine girl just play your part very well

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by ask4double(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2017
This should be his drama series FLATMATES.
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by NLProblemChild(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Who is she

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by gozzlin: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Ex beauty queen, ex rapper, ex actress soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by utopiaconcept(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
God knows i hate Nigeria movies

no improvement whatsoever.
mata fact, the thing is even deteriorating

nollywood movies remind me of those drama we used to act as kid (mama & papa play)
. Sho you are lack behind mehn...you are missing a lot...I sorry for you...
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by muller101(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Nonsense thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by obonujoker(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Standout0011:
Big congrats to yesterday's winners. Those that could not meet up yesterday, have yet another opportunity to win big today.
See below for more..

Una no dey tire.....
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by rawpadgin(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
utopiaconcept:
. Sho you are lack behind mehn...you are missing a lot...I sorry for you...
my friend go siddon one place!

who need nollywood drama wen i have all the latest Hollywood movies in my archive

Kong island
fast and furious 8
fist fight
Wonder Woman
Logan
the recall

name it!
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
She should get back to rapping, I miss it.
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Ezionye(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by beevee1: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
others r revising their scripts and basketmouth is revising his phone
That's how you know a genius!
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Edreamz(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Acting seems like the last resort or hope for beauty queens to save their careers.
Every girl with a pretty face or huge curves wan act.
hjealous!
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Edreamz(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2017
gozzlin:
Ex beauty queen, ex rapper, ex actress soonest.
god forbid! It is yew that will answer ex
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by crazyABO(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2017
If u no fine nw u no fit act film for naija undecided
Re: Munachi Abii And Basketmouth On Set Of A New Movie by Edreamz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
crazyABO:
If u no fine nw u no fit act film for naija undecided
but she fine

(1) (Reply)

Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Hardleys Apartments / Meet Bruno Okpara, The Hottest And Most Handsome Nigeria Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.