Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' (9991 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song / Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Yomzzyblog: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian singer, Lami Phillips-Gbadamosi has taken to her social media space to address and advise newly weds.

She said;

'Dear newlywed, don’t be quick to expose your marriage.. let it cook first before serving it.. also.. hold back “marital advice” for a while.. get some work experience before you teach. Every marriage is unique, no b 1 size fits all.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/dont-give-out-marital-advice-yet-singer-lami-phillips-tells-newly-weds.html

3 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Yomzzyblog: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Wizklynd23(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Spot on smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Spot on smiley
Yomzzyblog:
cool cool

Get good content and we will comment and argue....stop using multiple accounts to comment. Its fraudulent in the sense that you make people believe others are interested in the stuff you posted meanwhile its only you.
I'm sure your host must have noticed also. Thats why so may bloggers have issues online. Fraudulent practices.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Forrrreelinc: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Let nobody give any advice except when asked to.
No two marriages are the same some of these married advisers who have even been married for years are hypocrites who do not practice what they preach.Just because some people have been married for over 10 years does not mean they are happy they may be happy outside but sad inside,they may just be managing themselves due to one reason or the other.
Couples should find how to make their marriages work and stop imitating other couples whose policy of marriage may not work for them.

12 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by delectablegyal(f): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Is she married? like "YOU KNOW everything"

let them give marriage advice. leave them alone.
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by senatepresido: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
I prefer someone that will steal my money than one who will take my life.... the difference between Atiku and Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by kekakuz(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari in is the solution
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Sucrevivian: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
tell them
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by okwabayi(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2019
If you put your life out on social media even those sleeping with people’s husbands will want to give their own ten cents of rubbish advice.

2 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Sundaypaul12345: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2019
All I can say is that buhari is going back to duara after elections I have atikulated
Hit like for atiku jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Authoreety: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Na so!

Sis, ur head dey dia... most newly weds wey love dey shak Upandan go begin advice people wey don chop kernel for marriage just because dem neva know watsup..

1 Like

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by ngwababe(f): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Truth
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Forrrreelinc:
She no even fine sef
Is that the topic?

8 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
Truer words has never been said.

The 1 year of marriage is a "make or break" period.
When you survive this period and have been together for three years, you may.
It is too early to celebrate "3months to 1yr" anniversary or dish out marital advice because marriage "settles" between 5-10years.

I always laugh when single boys and girls and newlyweds here on Nairaland dish out pieces of advise on marriage. Even a mature man who is never married cannot give sound advise in marriage because any teaching on that issue, without inputs of personal experience is incomplete.

You can never understand marriage until you get married.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
On point
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by ajayiopy: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2019
AS FOR ME I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME FOR ALL THESE PPL
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by spiceadole: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2019
In Nigeria, Once A lady gets married, she automatically becomes a relationship /marriage counsellor, dishing out unsolicited advice that aim at mocking and bringing down single ladies.
She boasts and brags about her marriage/partner..#PepperDemGang

Peradventure the marriage hits the rocks, She automatically becomes an inspirational /motivational speaker..
"I am happy, my happiness doesn't depend on a man, bla bla bla... "
And all sorts of crap

5 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by JohnFrankling(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Jesse Jagz
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by bokortor12: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2019
smh..who are you
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by omoteacher(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

She's absolutely right. Like wise those that haven't married giving advice to the married folks.
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2019
senatepresido:
I prefer someone that will steal my money than one who will take my life.... the difference between Atiku and Buhari

Are you planning to snatch ballot box? I sincerely advise against that. Just collect Atiku's money and run for your life, otherwise if you still insist on carrying out the act of hijacking people's mandate and stealing ballot box, RIP in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by martineverest(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Forrrreelinc:
She no even fine sef
show us Ur sisters and girlfriend
Re: Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2019
senatepresido:

The Thief comes to steal, kill and destroy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Irina Shayk Cristiano Ronaldo's Current Girlfriend / How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko / Yemi Alade's Fan Has The Biggest Booty I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.