Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f (2764 Views)

Baheejah Mahmood: If Fulani Go On Strike For A Week, Nigerians Will Know Their / "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by amjoseph19: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
seriously... I won't devote my time this much to write about the Yorubas. I'm not that jobless and bitter.

I read your long post to as far as I can withstand. You talked so much about the civil war but never for once did you mentioned what prompted to civil war. What happened in abori? why did the FG backed out?.

You asked of what the Igbos bring to the table, Nothing... that's why you have to write this much reason for inorder for them to stay.

You guys forget to understand that Biafra is not just about nnamdi kanu. It is far far bigger than him. Both the illiterate and the learned are now fully in for the struggle.

1 Like

Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by rosalieene(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Smh
av replied
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 4:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Grace
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Greetings
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 3:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Sure
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Never
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yes
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 3:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Alright
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Surely
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
1649 Biafra
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
1770 Biafra
Re: When the time comes for total Biafra you will know and those generations won't f by lightblazingnow(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
1830 great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Apologize To Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB / OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. / “igbo People Stop Demonizing Our Transporters” (MUST READ!)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.