Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,189 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend (20699 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by NevetsIbot(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2017
that list ain't complete without one of AudreyTimms Books LETTING GO

I love that book to the moon and back.

also Mattkents Behind her veil.

Solomonbrown64 The forgotten mate.

come on... update that list well Divepen1

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by ephi123(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
I would rather read my regular books offline tbh, but one writer here whose story I've read and quite enjoyed is DOMAWOLEYE. That particular story stuck with me even months after.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Divepen1(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:
that list ain't complete without one of AudreyTimms Books LETTING GO

I love that book to the moon and back.

also Mattkents Behind her veil.

Solomonbrown64 The forgotten mate.

come on... update that list well Divepen1

I'm beginning to see the eyes of all you that have deserted Literature Section. There's a process for them being on the list.

You can nominate them here

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend

but follow the due process oo
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by maxiquadrian(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Op "wrong number" By Toyintaiwo should make the cut na
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Lleigh(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2017
skillz121:
Lleigh's "the auction" is da bomb!!! damn! that lady can write

Thank you for the endorsement skillz121

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Divepen1(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Divepen1:

I'm beginning to see the eyes of all you that have deserted Literature Section. There's a process for them being on the list.

You can nominate them here

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend

but follow the due process oo
maxiquadrian:
Op "wrong number" By Toyintaiwo should make the cut na
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by RapportNaija(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
More Cool Story Here Nairalanders!

Short Story: Fresher Girl Part 1 - 3

Fresher Girl Part 1 here: Click 1

Fresher Girl Part 2 here: Click 2

Fresher Girl Part 3 here: Click 3
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by do4luv14(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmmm, op are those stories completed
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by OgaJonah(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
OGA EVANS NEWS DEY SWEET ME I SWEAR.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by missyadorable(f): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Remove "Almost Paradise by Candy". She has stopped updating.
Replace it with " United in Betrayal by PamelB"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by HelenBee(f): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Please.. there's a particular story I was reading some months ago. But unfortunately, I can't remember the title or author anymore. The story is about one man that was tutoring a rich man's daughter. His own son is intelligent and was crushing on a girl. The boy campaigned or something for a political group or so and he was given money. And his brother doesn't really talk. I've forgotten the story line but I know they are poor. They sent one of their daughters to Ghana. Please someone should help me out.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Elfaris(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Divepen1:
I'm sorry Lleigh. I understand your work might have been there but it has to be on the nomination thread. if you put yours on the nomination thread, it would be posted next week.
pls How do i get my story to nomination too? here's a link to it http://typicalstori..co.ke/2017/05/way-to-fallsepisode1.html?m=1
Its a thriller story of a teacher's excursion trip who gets kidnapped on the way together with two other people because of what she knows about the mayor of the town.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Divepen1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Elfaris:

pls How do i get my story to nomination too? here's a link to it http://typicalstori..co.ke/2017/05/way-to-fallsepisode1.html?m=1
Its a thriller story of a teacher's excursion trip who gets kidnapped on the way together with two other people because of what she knows about the mayor of the town.
Is it on Nairaland?
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
missyadorable:
Remove "Almost Paradise by Candy". She has stopped updating.

Replace it with " United in Betrayal by PamelB"
I didn't stop updating my sister... You should understand that some of us can only use our spare time to write stories. I'm just getting out of a very busy schedule lined with academic activities. I'm very passionate about my stories and I assure you I will be more regular with my updates.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
What of Good Girl Turn Bad
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Elfaris(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Divepen1:
Is it on Nairaland?
Yes it is.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Divepen1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Elfaris:
Yes it is.
Then post the link on the nomination thread.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Elfaris(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Divepen1:
Here it is http://typicalstori..co.ke/2017/05/way-to-fallsepisode1.html?m=1
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Elfaris(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Divepen1:
Here https://www.nairaland.com/3857765/way-falls
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Elfaris(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Divepen1:
Here it is https://www.nairaland.com/3857765/way-falls
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Divepen1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Elfaris:

Here https://www.nairaland.com/3857765/way-falls
Post it here and the summary

https://www.nairaland.com/3871850/introducing-top-10-stories-week/1#3871850.60

Then people's nominations and like would determined if it should be chosen

Then the quality too..
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Nickibeauty(f): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
op I FALL IN LOVE and WRONG NUMBER by Toyin taiwo nid to be on the list
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by sunnedee2: 1:05am On Jun 25, 2017
The diary of a broke play boy.. I forgot the op..

If you have other books you will like to read on your Android phone check out my personal list of best ebook reading apps:

http://mytechdiary.com.ng/my-personal-list-of-best-ebook-reading-apps-for-android/
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by MightyFortress: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Divepen1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nickibeauty:
op I FALL IN LOVE and WRONG NUMBER by Toyin taiwo nid to be on the list
Drop it at the nomination thread
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend by Divepen1(m): 4:48am On Jun 26, 2017
New Sets Coming On Saturday. Keep Writing Keep Reading.

(1) (2)

Made In Nigeria English / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.