Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG (3019 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Seeks Replacement For Magu, Vets Retired DIG, Former CP / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years / Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by adetayo234: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga stop showcasing ur illiteracy for everyone to see..Google is ur friend.. Ode

With the biafran army below flaaaatheads can win any war

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by alade112(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga stop showcasing ur illiteracy for everyone to see..Google is ur friend.. Ode

Who's this chicken heart soldier?

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

With the biafran army below flaaaatheads can win any war
That picture shows how brave the Igbos are.. Fighting with woods and ordinary weapons against the nigeria federal govt with machine guns and their allies, and still it took 3 good years for them to surrender....Afonjas can never in their lifetime and even their unborn generations be half brave like the Igbos..Even the British gave their own testimony when they came with their colonial rubbish in our land grin grin...lazy cowards

5 Likes

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by sorry1(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
jpphilips:

Who are you asking for referendum?
United nation with the endorsement of federal republic. of nigeria of which igbo hausa and yoruba are part of.

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by adetayo234: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

That picture shows how brave the Igbos are.. Fighting with woods and ordinary weapons against the nigeria federal govt with machine guns and their allies, and still it took 3 good years for them to surrender....Afonjas can never in their lifetime and even their unborn generations be half brave like the Igbos..Even the British gave their own testimony when they came with their colonial rubbish in our land grin grin...lazy cowards

No, that picture shows how stupid the igbos are. Why did they retreat when the federal army was coming? Why didn't they die at the front?
This must be the warlords you were talking about

2 Likes

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

No, that picture shows how stupid the igbos are. Why did they retreat when the federal army was coming? Why didn't they die at the front?
Ode, war is all about tactics and not foolery...you don't expect one to put his head to a flying bullet because he is fight a war....Afonja and illiteracy..e tire me oo

3 Likes

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by ScotsReferendum: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Only in Nigeria does Referendum means war

You see why they look at Nigerians as monkeys

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by sorry1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
alade112:

fallacy, all those rubbish you wrote there can only be found in Igbo history, if that's what your father told you,who am I to question you?

Lol the same obj who lead the civil war that made your hero Ojuwku ran to ivory coast. r emember he didn't get Igbo votes when he contested for president of the same country he fought against, my question is this,why did he start what he can't end? Ojukwu is nothing but a coward.

read through this link : http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/01/igbos-must-stop-viewing-yorubas-cowards-reno-omokri/ and see who's the real coward.
Afonja and double mouth! today you are telling us it was the yorubas that fought the biafran war and killed millions of igbos because that's what the situation demands today. By tomorrow now Same you, will still tell us that yorubas kept a neutral stance on biafra war.

yorubas why are you guys this two-faced? I'd rather share a country with Hausa who will do evil and still tell you that they. did it than a Yoruba man who be blowing you while sucking out the life in you. Fear a two-faced man, fear Yoruba!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by xynerise: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
alade112:
I just want you to know that
the selfish and jealousy act of Azikwe is one of the main reasons why we are still in this rotten position. I'm not against restructuring.

Selfish you mean here is for his own benefit and not for the Igbo tribe because we hate him for being foolish with the One Nigeria syndrome

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by adetayo234: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Ode, war is all about tactics and not foolery...you don't expect one to put his head to a flying bullet because he is fight a war....Afonja and illiteracy..e tire me oo

And we can all see how your "tactics" helped you to win the war

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Those old men you're seeing in that pics fought against Britain and ur zombie federal govt...Those men in that pics captured ur coward Obasanjo and after giving him several slaps and kicks to his buttocks, they had to let him go because they saw him as a coward and didn't see any need to take away his cowardish life grin grin...go and ask Obasanjo, he is a living testimony to Biafra war. .he will educate you more about Igbos.. Ode cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by adetayo234: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Those old men you're seeing in that pics fought against Britain and ur zombie federal govt...Those men in that pics captured ur coward Obasanjo and after giving him several slaps and kicks to his buttocks, they had to let him go because they saw him as a coward and didn't see any need to take away his cowardish life grin grin...go and ask Obasanjo, he is a living testimony to Biafra war. .he will educate you more about Igbos.. Ode cheesy cheesy cheesy

And at the end, they were dumped by their commander for a holiday resort in Ivory Coast

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by sorry1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you sure you don't have cowards in your midst? What ojukwu that dumped your father at the war front and ran away? What of Enugu state governor that was pleading with Fulani herdsmen to have mercy on him? Dey there dey fool your flaaaat head.
Do you know this man in the below picture? that's a Yoruba coward called diya, a general that was kneeling down begging another man for his life, yorubas cowardice is legendary. diya begging. abachagrin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

And at the end, they were dumped by their commander for a holiday resort in Ivory Coast
Afonja and cowardness.. Can you imagine ur afonja brother Obasanjo begging Great Ojukwu for his life ...he even confessed it with his own mouth....afonja and their cowardness didn't start today...lazy mofos

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by Yeligray(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
War is never the answer.
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
sorry1:
Do you know this man in the below picture? that's a Yoruba coward called diya, a general that was kneeling down begging another man for his life, yorubas cowardice is legendary. diya begging. abachagrin
Don't mind those cowards, after they will be looking for who to tag coward but they keep displaying cowardness in their life.. Imagine a full grown man begging another man to spare his life ...i haven't seen this type of cowardness in Igboland before grin grin grin...Afonja, una no go kill me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by adetayo234: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Afonja and cowardness.. Can you imagine ur afonja brother Obasanjo begging Great Ojukwu for his life ...he even confessed it with his own mouth....afonja and their cowardness didn't start today...lazy mofos

Last time I checked, ojukwu, the greatest coward that ever liveth, had to run away before obasanjo arrived at Uli on January 11, 1970.

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Last time I checked, ojukwu, the greatest coward that ever liveth, had to run away before obasanjo arrived at Uli on January 11, 1970.
Illiterate, google is ur friend grin grin
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by adetayo234: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Illiterate, google is ur friend grin grin

prove to the world that you are not a fool by contesting the facts I laid before you, instead of foaming in the mouth like an iimbecile

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by jpphilips(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
sorry1:
United nation with the endorsement of federal republic. of nigeria of which igbo hausa and yoruba are part of.

Have you checked the referendum guidelines to be sure Nigeria is qualified to give you one? Or you are asking because you heard UK can? You could have just asked Nigeria to give you a Queen since you are copying the UK senselessly.
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
adetayo234:

prove to the world that you are not a fool by contesting the facts I laid before you, instead of foaming in the mouth like an iimbecile
Go and check ur jamb score, the results are out.. ..i won't reply you again, afonja illiterate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by adetayo234: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:

Go and check ur jamb score, the results are out.. ..i won't reply you again, afonja illiterate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are so stupid that you don't even know the meaning of illiterate. I doubt if you wrote utme at all; you would have failed woefully.

And for your information, dumb-head, they have stopped checking utme results. And it is utme, not jamb. Cursed Fool

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by Bridget95(f): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
YorubaMod:
What is this one saying ...Some of Biafran warlords that fought during the civil war are still clamouring for Biafra and very ready to take up arms if need be....All this Apc propaganda should stop, it won't quench or solve anything....##On Biafra we stand ##
stop talking shiii*

war does no good.do you have fighter jets,tanks and other heavy weapons to fight against NATO's Nigeria? enough of these dangerous lines.

1 Like

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by bestpunterever: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
xynerise:
Just two options

Referendum or Restructuring... How is that difficult?
real coward b4 it was biafra or die, now is referendum or restructuring.
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by kettykings: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
alade112:

fallacy, all those rubbish you wrote there can only be found in Igbo history, if that's what your father told you,who am I to question you?

Lol the same obj who lead the civil war that made your hero Ojuwku ran to ivory coast. r emember he didn't get Igbo votes when he contested for president of the same country he fought against, my question is this,why did he start what he can't end? Ojukwu is nothing but a coward.

read through this link : http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/01/igbos-must-stop-viewing-yorubas-cowards-reno-omokri/ and see who's the real coward.

Igbos did not vote Ojukwu and Ojukwu did not complain , because igbos see ojukwu better off as a soldier than a politician , it is only in Nigeria that a soldier must be a politician , the same soldiers after vowing how they would waste the last drop of their hypocritical blood to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria , gave out bakassi peninsular to a smaller weaker neighbor without a gun shot only for them to shoot at unarmed protesters and women some few months later
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by mike404(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
alade112:
Ojukwu saw war,he ran away with his tail between his legs to ivory coast. cheesy grin they think say war na beans all they know is to keep shouting war online and if you are trying to preach peace,the low thinkers called ipodz will keep shouting cowards,Afonja and unity beggar. awon w*ree
SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC

Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by YorubaMod(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bridget95:
stop talking shiii*

war does no good.do you have fighter jets,tanks and other heavy weapons to fight against NATO's Nigeria? enough of these dangerous lines.
Akwuna, shut up and sit down...nobody is asking for ur contribution, so why panicking
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by sorry1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
jpphilips:

Have you checked the referendum guidelines to be sure Nigeria is qualified to give you one? Or you are asking because you heard UK can? You could have just asked Nigeria to give you a Queen since you are copying the UK senselessly.
I made a mistake by replying you the first time.
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by jpphilips(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2017
sorry1:
I made a mistake by replying you the first time.

Of course by now, you would have known I don't entertain extremely dumb folks, you are asking Nigeria to give you a referendum because the dumb night school you attended did not teach you Government.
Since you didn't get proper education, why are you on the Internet? Go and face your Casera buisness and stop disgracing igbos, Anuohia!!
Re: Biafra, Northern Youths Will Run Away If They See War – Retired DIG by jpphilips(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2017
kettykings:

Igbos did not vote Ojukwu and Ojukwu did not complain , because igbos see ojukwu better off as a soldier than a politician , it is only in Nigeria that a soldier must be a politician , the same soldiers after vowing how they would waste the last drop of their hypocritical blood to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria , gave out bakassi peninsular to a smaller weaker neighbor without a gun shot only for them to shoot at unarmed protesters and women some few months later

You think Cameroon is a weak country? What do you know about Cameroon's global alliance?
You IPOB illiterates wont cease to amaze me, I think the feds should consider sending down schools to the east against a military option. IPOB is a national embarrassment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Wins 11 Of Ondo’s 18 LGAs Set To Win In State / Rice Sellers Re-bagging Local Rice At 6K To Sell At N19,600 Per Bag(pics,video) / New International Airport Terminal In Port Harcourt Completed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.