Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person (17855 Views)

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by SheldonCooper: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
she has to live with it. I am sorry to say that she might have met some series of cheating guys in her lifetime. It hurts to know that ur "loved" spouse cheats on you and only makes them heartless. Aunty Funke. It makes him a bad man who does not respect your feelings

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Lalas247(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
This wan own don finish angryI hope he says the same to you when u rent out your pussy regularly .. nonsense

Hope it is ok for cheating to validate women too .. go and say that to the women with broken homes .. single parent etc

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by BLACKPANTHER(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
So those saying she is wrong, what's wrong? As long as we are in Nigeria everyone is a Criminal...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
IN D VOIZ OF "CHARLIE PUTH"

all dz instagram modelz (oh, oh)
dey r ntin buh trouble (oh, oh)
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by keypad1: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please can i fvck this woman
oluwasegun400:
Nollywood Actress Funke Adesiyan Advice Women on IG, In her Words she says Cheating doesn’t make your husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/23/actress-funke-adesiyan-cheating-doesnt-make-your-husband-a-bad-person/

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by ishua(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evablizin:
Yes she is saying the truth,cheating is for the weak therefore a man that cheats is simply Weak
what?..says who?...keep deceiving yourself,a man with low self esteem keeps to one woman and that is considered 'weak' my dear,..real men don't stick to a girl..live with it
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
ShayGirl:
Issokay........then certainly same applies to women as well. Guess that's the point she's driving at.
lol,and the cycle continues wink

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by tayorh(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmm, Speechless.. .
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Correct woman grin,..no matter how westernisation tries to surpress nature,.. Nature will always take its course,. And when that happens,world people will say its bad sad....
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by lenghtinny(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
what?..says who?...keep deceiving yourself,a man with low self esteem keeps to one woman and that is considered 'weak' my dear,..real men don't stick to a girl..live with it
I just tire for them...
When they hear cheating, they start blabbing about real and weak men as if not cheating on a woman is the essence of a man in life.
Men are polygamous in nature and that is fact. Even the oyibos they look up to are not any better. The only difference is they will rather divorce the wife before marrying another woman instead of getting a second wife. Even the ones that won't divorce still keeps a secret lover or some friends with benefits...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Hussainvictor12: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm even scared of marrying in the future. Men are naturally flirty.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
lenghtinny:
I just tire for them...
When they hear cheating, they start blabbing about real and weak men as if not cheating on a woman is the essence of a man in life.
Men are polygamous in nature and that is fact. Even the oyibos they look up to are not any better. The only difference is they will rather divorce the wife before marrying another woman instead of getting a second wife. Even the ones that won't divorce still keeps a secret lover or some friends with benefits...
na so o,..instead of them to pray to God,to provide them with a man that will love and hold them with high esteem,even if he has other concubines..
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by don89(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bitter truth, ladies if you know u cannot stand your husband cheating on u ,better not get married because 95 percent of men do play away match once in a while.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
benzics:

So what happens when your wife decides to explore other "grin"s bigger than yours? You then call her a LovePeddler? Let's not be stupid..

If a man can cheat, a woman should also cheat and let everything be balanced! Don't bring the double standard bs!

Nigga i paid her bride price in other words(which i know say go pain some gals heregrin )i bought her, I use what i buy what i buy does not use me abi she pay my groom priceundecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
If a man breaks his sacred vows, I wouldn't expect a wife to sit around and act it's normal because it isn't normal.

I stopped watching Nollywood many years ago, and by this actress' comments, and some other comments from Nollywood people, I don't regret the decision.

They're the number one outlet for dumbing down our population. I always advise my smart nieces and nephews who are in Nigeria to stay off Nollywood if they want to remain smart. My wife and sisters are already beyond redemption.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Fkforyou(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes, I support her. grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by creepsyme(f): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Nollywood Actress Funke Adesiyan Advice Women on IG, In her Words she says Cheating doesn’t make your husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/23/actress-funke-adesiyan-cheating-doesnt-make-your-husband-a-bad-person/

Good thing she is preparing and consoling herself for future occurence.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by belllifestyleng: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
There must be so many factors that will make a woman or man Cheat......

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Spot on. How can a man be a bad person for cheating on a fairly used pu551? How? These women expecttoo much from us. They will tell you that it is impossible for them to remain brand New but they expect us to manage their used puss135
You are right.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Whenever you want to use bleaching cream, make sure your brain is well enclosed in your skull, otherwise, you might end up bleaching it along with your skin, then you'll go to cyberspace to splurge every random thought that comes into your head, because your humanity has been contaminated with stupidity.

Unfortunately, many won't follow this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by thunderbabs: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
The most reasonable female celebrity with a reasonable true talk in a long time.....

As long as we guys see females with different shapes, figures, and sizes daily, the higher the tendency to cheat. Xcept if u, as a wife can pack all d females into a bin so dt ur husband doesnt see dem.....

The tin is dealing with self-control....which varies among men.....but dt ur husband wil nt cheat on you at least, once or twice after marrying you will tk God's grace.

Not that there re not faithful men but its a probability thing or in most cases a constant K.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by salesforce: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Spot on. How can a man be a bad person for cheating on a fairly used pu551? How? These women expecttoo much from us. They will tell you that it is impossible for them to remain brand New but they expect us to manage their used puss135
Yours is a used dick too,y'know... quit the double standard.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Patheos:

Nigga i paid her bride price in other words(which i know say go pain some gals heregrin )i bought her, I use what i buy what i buy does not use me abi she pay my groom priceundecided

don89:
Bitter truth, ladies if you know u cannot stand your husband cheating on u ,better not get married because 95 percent of men do play away match once in a while.

AyilaraFingar:
na so o,..instead of them to pray to God,to provide them with a man that will love and hold them with high esteem,even if he has other concubines..

AyilaraFingar:

fineboynl:
.. in the stating of man kind. men marries many wife's. don't allow the westernization deceived you. we are who we are.

xynerise:
Being bad is relative. She is right

livinbygrace:
Correct babe!One of the most sensible actress in Nollywood.A real African man is not meant for only one woman.
poik, I'll like you to come right here and see for yourself what I was talking about. I told you to leave these ladies alone that marriage is not by force. No one should put pressure on them to rush into marriage and end up with one of these abominations. Can you see these goats? Very good. This proves my point. I'm sure the wives of these bunch of animals will be very happy and fulfilled. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by markemcee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Platony:
Bitter but true!!...i jst feel its in our nature as men 2 cheat. Minimization & self respect is d only way to handle d matter. But, wait o, e be lyk say men don break her heart wela ooo. kiss

do you even hear yourself...?
if I were you, I'd just delete this comment

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
But if a lady decided to be "human" too and cheat, heaven will come down undecided

E ti ya werey ma undecided...Be sugar-coating what's wrong and be giving it fine names...because when he is only being a man by sleeping with every females in your family, he will collect an award in heaven... mtcheew... vanities?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
It doesnt make him a bad person,it only makes him a man that lacks self control and cant control his libido which makes him in a boder line between a human and an animal

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by ivolt: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
There is a hidden message in this post which is:
Wives stop disturbing my regular customers, let
them be with me in peace.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by ivolt: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
menxer:
she is saying the truth, though our societal conditioning won't let us see it that way.

I hope you don't follow her advice because she won't be there when you reap the rewards.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Men generally don't have have morals, so cheating validates their immorality and weakness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song / Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married / Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.