Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person (17848 Views)

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Ayiibobo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
grin grin grin

cheesy ***Dancing in your river of tears*** cheesy

Cry me more. tongue
hahaha aaaah ahaaa ahha grin grin grin grin grin,I can't just stop laughing at how naive u are,....me cry over the nonsense u are writing,u that u are spineless
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Ayiibobo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
grin grin grin

cheesy ***Dancing in your river of tears*** cheesy

Cry me more. tongue
hahaha aaaah ahaaa ahha grin grin grin grin grin,I can't just stop laughing at how naive u are,....me cry over the nonsense u are writing,u that u are spineless
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
livinbygrace:
Correct babe!One of the most sensible actress in Nollywood.A real African man is not meant for only one woman.

Absolutely in total and complete agreement.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by jashar(f): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
if a man loves you and appreciates you, he won't cheat on you. There's the element of self control, loyalty and faithfulness in love. cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tearless:
Father Abraham, David and your ancestors lived at a different time. If you want to do the same thing they did without being considered an abominable goat, then go back to the past to live in caves and huts and roll with savages of your kind. There's something called evolution and progress, you nitwit. Oya, disappoint me by UNDERSTANDING this message, and prove to me that you're smarter than a baboon. grin

So i must marry one wife like the whites which isn't my culture smh....nigga emancipate yourself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Subkid(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Cheating on your girlfriend doesn't mean you don't love
her.. You're simply using another charger to charge your
phone because you left your charger at home!
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Patheos:

So i must marry one wife like the whites which isn't my culture smh....nigga emancipate yourself from mental slavery
You are such a fool loooooool, I can't grin

Your culture includes many things, including praying to some gods depending on which tribe you are. It includes many other things you won't accept or will refuse to do

I dunno what is more irritating, the fact that you are dum.b or the fact that you think you are a trophy to be won?
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by gemale(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Nollywood Actress Funke Adesiyan Advice Women on IG, In her Words she says Cheating doesn’t make your husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/23/actress-funke-adesiyan-cheating-doesnt-make-your-husband-a-bad-person/

Honestly i don't blame her. I blame the randy, lecherous members of my sex who allow their joystick do all the thinking for them. They are the ones who give all of us a bad name. Instead of them to accept personal responsibility when they are caught, they hide under the cover of 'manliness'. Tell me, what is manly about cheating on your spouse? The image of a grownup man sneaking in & out of motels for sexual escapades doesn't evoke any feeling of manliness in me. Is chasing skirts up & down now a thing of pride or achievement as a man? What is bad is bad & nobody should call it good. Can you as a man proudly tell your family members or clerics that you are a philanderer? When you die, would you be proud if "adulterer" was engraved on your tombstone or written in your obituary? For the so called Christian men among us who cheat, is it that there is no fear for the Almighty God in you? Have you developed amnesia that you forgot that you took a vow before God? Even if you don't respect the woman you married, fear God. Or do you think that wedding ceremonies are a jamboree? Those words spoken by both parties are very serious & binding "till death do you part". Is it that you have forgotten the portion of scripture that warns us that it is better not to make a vow to God than to make 1 & break it? You think Jesus was clowning when He proclaimed infidelity as the only permissible ground for divorce? If you like continue cheating; when your soul stands in front of your Creator on the day of judgement, tell Him you were just being a man & see what happens. To those encouraging this, kindly continue. It's as if the portion of scripture where it was written that whoever encourages another to sin; it would be better if a millstone be hung around his neck & he be flung into the sea is not in the version of bible you read or maybe the 1 i read is a pirated copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

You are such a fool loooooool, I can't grin

Your culture includes many thing, including praying to some gods depending on which tribe you are. It includes many other things you won't accept or will refuse to do

I dunno what is more irritating, the fact that you are dum.b or the fact that you think you are a trophy to be won?

I could say the same things about the western culture look at what it brought us(I don't deny d good ones tho), beastiality, gay and stupid shits but you no go see that oneundecided

And about the god/God i worship how is it your concern

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Patheos:

I could say the same things about the western culture look at what it brought us(I don't deny d good once tho), beastiality, gay and stupid shots but you no go see that oneundecided

And about the god/God i worship how is it your concern

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Wow you are even more stupid that I thought.

I mean are you incapable of understanding what I wrote or who is telling you to embrace the western culture

Do I even care if someone beats the stupidity outta you now?

Just do not come here shouting G African culture blablabla if you aren't capable of embracing it fully

It's extremely funny that you think ladies will be flocking around you. Well maybe the dumb ones. You always attract your kinds, so stop feeling fly. You are WORTHLESS. Nothing but a man who is ready to be the house boy to scratch every vagina that comes his way. Absolutely disgusting and CHEAP
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ayiibobo:
grin YAWNS. Shut the fuc_k up, retar_d. You were the spineless hyper-emotional imbecil_e who was wailing and shedding tears of anguish over the weight of my jabs, complaining to God that it's unfair. cheesy Be prepared, Tearless is here to make you cry. grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Omoluabi16(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

I mean are you incapable of understanding what I wrote or who is telling you to embrace the western culture

Just do not come here shouting G African culture blablabla if you aren't capable of embracing it fully

It's extremely funny that you think ladies will be flocking around you. Well maybe the dumb ones. You always attract your kinds, so stop feeling fly. You are WORTHLESS. Nothing but a man whose ready to be the house boy to scratch every vagina that comes his way. Absolutely disgusting and CHEAP
Are you sure you are a lovelygurl? lol
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Patheos:

Right back at you, small-minded bozo. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery to the ancient stupidity of dead buffoons. A man who speaks always about tradition is a backward, unevolved, worrisome brake on human progress. You're being controlled by the outdated ideas of intarred men who are primitive compared to you. You live in the 21st century, yet men who died long ago control you from beyond their graves. Pathetic.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Are you sure you are a lovelygurl? lol

I can't even remember why the hell I chose that name grin

It's obviously a lie
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Omoluabi16(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

I can't even remember why the hell I chose that name grin

It's obviously a lie
looool. I better not get on your blackbook then. lovelyg... I mean brutalgurl
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Omoluabi16(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
eph123 ephi321 cool
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

It's extremely funny that you think ladies will be flocking around you. Well maybe the dumb ones. You always attract your kinds, so stop feeling fly. You are WORTHLESS. Nothing but a man who is ready to be the house boy to scratch every vagina that comes his way. Absolutely disgusting and CHEAP

Jesus see "painment" gringringrin

The thing really pain you for all these insults upon say i no insult yougrin

And as for the part of ladies(nah African woman i want sha i no be gentlemangrin) flocking around me or the kind that I attract should not be your concernwink

Tearless:
Right back at you, small-minded bozo. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery to the ancient stupidity of dead buffoons. A man who speaks always about tradition is a backward, unevolved, worrisome brake on human progress. You're being controlled by the outdated ideas of intarred men who are primitive compared to you. You live in the 21st century, yet men who died long ago control you from beyond their graves. Pathetic.

shocked
Wow your forefathers were ancient stupid buffoons wowshocked clap for yourself

I don't always speak about tradition but your level of insinuation pass my level of explanationembarassed

And the bold is really why you need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by sharpwriter(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hussainvictor12:
I'm even scared of marrying in the future. Men are naturally flirty.
Com nd marry me....yur life wont remain thesame... Romeo and Juliet replayed wink

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by bashydemy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sijo01:
Seriously? When your husband cheat, give him a medal to encourage him the more.

And when he cheat cut his head off or move out of his house..
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Patheos:

shocked
Wow your forefathers were ancient stupid buffoons wowshocked clap for yourself

I don't always speak about tradition but your level of insinuation pass my level of explanationembarassed

And the bold is really why you need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Alright. I hear you. undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by poik(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Patheos:

Wow Father Abraham, David and your ancestors were abominations cause a had a thing or two for more than one womanshocked wow just wow

Your affinity for hair-raising diction and insinuation is all of palpable and unnecessary. Slow it down, I am only looking for your points in the midst of all you say.
That said, the fact that vinegar is bitter does not mean the body does not need liquid. Neither does it mean there are no sweeter liquids. I an saying that even if that woman leaves her husband for cheating, it will be double sorrow instead of one. Have I appended my signature on cheating? Hell to Tha no.

The need for amorous companionship and the emotion surrounding it MUST be assuaged one way or another. It is only right it is done right
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by DuchessLily(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2017
OK it makes him a good person abi?? Yeah right!! A good person who keeps hurting u and endangering ur life abi?? Weldone madam!!! I see u have many men who are cheating on their wives with u abi?
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by DuchessLily(f): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2017
gemale:

Honestly i don't blame her. I blame the randy, lecherous members of my sex who allow their joystick do all the thinking for them. They are the ones who give all of us a bad name. Instead of them to accept personal responsibility when they are caught, they hide under the cover of 'manliness'. Tell me, what is manly about cheating on your spouse? The image of a grownup man sneaking in & out of motels for sexual escapades doesn't evoke any feeling of manliness in me. Is chasing skirts up & down now a thing of pride or achievement as a man? What is bad is bad & nobody should call it good. Can you as a man proudly tell your family members or clerics that you are a philanderer? When you die, would you be proud if "adulterer" was engraved on your tombstone or written in your obituary? For the so called Christian men among us who cheat, is it that there is no fear for the Almighty God in you? Have you developed amnesia that you forgot that you took a vow before God? Even if you don't respect the woman you married, fear God. Or do you think that wedding ceremonies are a jamboree? Those words spoken by both parties are very serious & binding "till death do you part". Is it that you have forgotten the portion of scripture that warns us that it is better not to make a vow to God than to make 1 & break it? You think Jesus was clowning when He proclaimed infidelity as the only permissible ground for divorce? If you like continue cheating; when your soul stands in front of your Creator on the day of judgement, tell Him you were just being a man & see what happens. To those encouraging this, kindly continue. It's as if the portion of scripture where it was written that whoever encourages another to sin; it would be better if a millstone be hung around his neck & he be flung into the sea is not in the version of bible you read or maybe the 1 i read is a pirated copy.

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by ephi321(f): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Omoluabi16:
eph123 ephi321 cool

tongue wetin I wan talk?!
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by menxer: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
ivolt:

I hope you don't follow her advice because she won't be there when you reap the rewards.

The life I live is as a result of the choices I made, I understand that, so i don't seek for sympathy even if/when the reward is negative; because all in all, what matters is the experience
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Omoluabi16(m): 5:24am On Jun 25, 2017
ephi321:

tongue wetin I wan talk?!
lol ephi. I guess your main was banned. Happy Sunday.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by ephi321(f): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol ephi. I guess your main was banned. Happy Sunday.

No it wasn't. I was taking a break from the madness of NL, lol. I will be off this account from now.
Happy Sunday too.
cheers
Re: Funke Adesiyan: Cheating Doesn’t Make Your Husband A Bad Person by Omoluabi16(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
ephi321:

No it wasn't. I was taking a break from the madness of NL, lol. I will be off this account from now.
Happy Sunday too.
cheers
Alright dear, see you there then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEMALE CELEBRITIES With & With-out Make Up PICTURES? / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Opetola Dolapo Badmus Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.