Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers (24493 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Her 2nd Goal In 2 Games For Barcelona / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by helphelp: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
muscle woman don talk her own...
I stand with Falz
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by nobleblood: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is no small stupidity we are dealing with. Its massive. Sometimes I too struggle to convince people that yahoo/ prostitution is bad.

That we partake in it does not mean we should not condemn it outright. Its a sign that at least we know what's right.

Not to preach and all, but the only way that criminal on the cross made paradise in his last hour, was through a simple admitance. While the other one was there ranting his way to hades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by originalKsp(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Most Nigerian youth have a single story about how the computer is used: to defraud people.

Our society brings up pple with "Get-rich-quick" mentality. you will be surprised at how yahoo guys are proud of their "smartness"

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by sou1p1an0(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
bloggers -'falz secret lover comes to his aid in the on-going saga with yahoo boys praise singers'
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by pauljumbo: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
I love Nigeria
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Beverages: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wen will u guys stop dis rubbish can't u come back 2 ur senses
Is it Ur sense?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by cbright4real(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
She said it all. oro pari, case close.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Olayinkarespect: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Asizat good talk. Regards...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by BizBayo: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Wen will u guys stop dis rubbish
can't u come back 2 ur senses

Senses that has been auctioned
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Victornezzar: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
BizBayo:

Senses that has been auctioned
lmao
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by DieBuhari: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Most Yorubas do not see anything wrong with Yahoo Yahoo which has seriously damaged Nigeria's image, yet they open their mouths to criticize Igbos caught pushing drugs.
Typical hypocrisy from them.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Victornezzar: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Beverages:

Is it Ur sense?
kwantinu
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Beverages: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:
kwantinu
Wetin concern you?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by rozayx5(m): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Adeoluwa7070(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mologi:
He has talken...

But refuse to give a f**k to a yahoo boy...
modified....
she has spoken.... but my decision above stands...
talken..... smh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by ikorodureporta: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
melody91:
ode

Ordinary Differential Equation
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by melody91: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Ordinary Differential Equation
no o ,u got it wrong .oloshi, didinrin, eleribu in this case.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Barzinime(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your profile name shows exactly what you have up there
Beverages:
She didn't defend Falz in the post I just saw up there.... or is it just me?
undecided

Anyway,

Two afojaa..

making reference to afonjas...

not my headache....

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by pocohantas(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Falz was right. Those useless yahoo boiz are making the guys hustling legitimately feel they're not working hard enough. This get rich quick syndrome would only bring about high rate of crime. People will just be hailing someone they don't know his source of income...

Let's not forget the greedy girls that use those guys to set standard on how the average guy should be...nonsense and ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by salesforce: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by franzis(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kindly Vote for me to be among the top 5 of the SLOT my Lagos photo contest , clink on the link and click on the vote button beneath my photo @ http://mylagosphotocontest.herokuapp.com/contestant-profile/293330

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by hebenezher(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
MDsambo:
She said it all

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by aiir2303(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
nobleblood:
This is no small stupidity we are dealing with. Its massive. Sometimes I too struggle to convince people that yahoo/ prostitution is bad.

That we partake in it does not mean we should not condemn it outright. Its a sign that at least we know what's right.

Not to preach and all, but the only way that criminal on the cross made paradise in his last hour, was through a simple admitance. While the other one was there ranting his way to hades.
love this "ranting his way to Hades "

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Official9jagold: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
She is right.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by marooh: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Truth is always bitter grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Elnino4ladies: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
God bless all the 'G' boiz
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by marychi18: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:
Blame 9ice for hailing fraudsters in his song (Living things). I just wonder why some no better life so called "leaders of tomorrow" are bashing Falz for saying the gospel truth?

Nigeria is now a den of fraudsters to people in other countries.

If you watch closely, those mad at Falz are; m

Yahoo boys
Girlfriends to yahoo boys
Aspiring yahoo boys
Former Yahoo boys
Artistes sponsored by Yahoo boys.
may ur days be long o jare.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Some parents are part of this problem, support their kids with prayers. Going from one pastor to Alfa or babalawo to seek for protection and how their sons shady businesses will boom. Even, the high number of Yahoo boys has turned most ladies to crypto-prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Defends Falz For Blasting Yahoo Boys And Their Praise Singers by shegoly(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Uhmmm.....after given your p*ssy to falz u con dey defend am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.