Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

IPOB Leader, Kanu – “there Will Be No Governorship Election In Anambra State” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader, Kanu – “there Will Be No Governorship Election In Anambra State” (491 Views)

Ihiejerika: Stop Spewing Balderdash, Jonathan’s Sibling Warns IPOB Leader, Kanu / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court / Fear Grows Over Attempt To Re-arrest IPOB Leader, Kanu, During Mother’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader, Kanu – “there Will Be No Governorship Election In Anambra State” by kelvenxxy: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, announced that there will be no form of election in the Southeast during the 2019 general election, if the Nigerian Government does not agree to conduct referendum for Biafra.

The IPOB leader also added that the November 18 governorship election in Anambra state will not hold if the federal government fails to conduct a referendum on Biafra.

“If the federal government does not agree with us on a date for referendum, there will be no elections in the southeast, we are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra state,” Kanu said.

Read More @
https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/23/ipob-leader-kanu-will-no-governorship-election-anambra-state/

Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu – “there Will Be No Governorship Election In Anambra State” by kaykay1980: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
hummmmmmmmmm I dey wait
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu – “there Will Be No Governorship Election In Anambra State” by Gwan2(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mr Kanu I supposed you are educated enough to know with this your stand, you have limited your options to just two

Firstly, Is either you wana be procedural by taking it one step at a time in this your so called "martyrdom".....Nigeria constitution have no place for referendum contained in it, so you are left with the option of fighting for constitutional amendment to me referendum inclusive before advocating for a sit at home during election day unless or until the FG and national assembly that had sworn to defend the Nigerian constitution conduct the said referendum.

Secondly, which is the last option, know that when you say no election, you cant stop some few people that are not in line with your ideology not to vote....hence as far as few persons vote from that region, their votes will be counted and hence, decides the winner(s). If paraventure some elements will want to attack or threaten those few voters, definitely it will be taken that you are fighting the FG, you know what that means.
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu – “there Will Be No Governorship Election In Anambra State” by princemillla(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Like for real I don't believe this guy saying most of all what bloggers published.

A man who spent more than 6 month in prison, got bailed on most laughable conditions..... Still won't learn his lesson?

On th no election, I believe it to be fabricated lies otherwise he is calling for genocide. The case of shites comes to mind. Who remember them again?
Re: IPOB Leader, Kanu – “there Will Be No Governorship Election In Anambra State” by mafiamanager(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
For kanu mind aboki's go fear hahahahahahahahahaha
If una like una vote if una no like no vote una bussiness i blame the f.g when dey take u serious.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Northern Youths Push Threats Too Far – Ex-minister / Dangote Hosting Donald Duke, Segun Awolowo, Sam Nwajoku, Femi Otedola And Others / All The Major Headlines In All Of Todays Major Newspapers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.