Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) (66673 Views)

Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) / Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by TunezMediaTV: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Despite the severe backlash he has received for louding the fact that he got followed by Cristiano Ronaldo, Davido has taken another step to honour the football legend with a daring number 7 haircut.. Sense fall on you!!

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/davido-gets-haircut-in-honour-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Jirate(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Welcome to the World my Guy, but very soon, all your head go soon full of Numbers, no be only Cristiano Ronaldo sabi play ball O.
grin grin grin grin

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Im head na im own, IG wey im post am na im own......Ronaldo wey im honour nor complain....so y dafuck are u complainin Op

*fuckinblogger*

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Heavance(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
He is happy na, let the guy be... If it were Wizkid now, many will support him.
I just feel this thing is getting too much attention, before CR7 vex click unfollow o, e n go funny o.

108 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Freethought(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chai! This guy honestly needs brain.. That's the only tin he's lacking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by praizephoto(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
When CR7 followed me, i didn't make this noise oh! I just imagine what Davido would do if CR7 unfollows him. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Very soon this Lad will Go Unclad just because of CR7 follow am on instagram....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by shadrach77: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leave him. Cristiano Ronaldo following him is no small feat

7 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by demolinka(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
So for your mind now, CR7 dey sing "Bridgetio, i like your mini skirtio"?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Seven

Is a number

Oluwasina...

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by dollarcoolcat(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mtchew continue @least the wave go soon stop
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Papiikush: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Seven

Is a number

Oluwasina...

Indomie generation can never understand this grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jirate:
Welcome to the World my Guy, but very soon, all your head go soon full of Numbers, no be only Cristiano Ronaldo sabi play ball O.
grin grin grin grin
savage... lalasticlacla shift lemme faint beside you

10 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When CR7 followed me, i didn't make this noise oh!
I just imagine what Davido would do if CR7 unfollows him. grin
U say wetin? CR7 kor CRK no...

14 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
the comments here na die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by slimghost(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
7 na number! It's Obvious Davido na SM.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
See these guys above...Neo- Bs smiley

Fine boys wey dey like wahala...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Ruler2: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

I swear down.....bad guys
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by mrtomola(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leave O.B.O alone o.... CR7 followed him no be beans o. i beg make una help us beg Drake make him gree snap photo or appear in Wizkid Video at leaset for once..

8 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017

Afonja

20 Likes

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by liftedhigh: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good 4 him
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
hmmm... na wa oo?

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
cool
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
lalasticlala nice one and some people are saying it's in honour of a cult group. ur head is there
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nonsense sad. Me that bill gate and dangote followed on Whatsapp and i dont make noise cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.