Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) (67037 Views)

Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) / Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lmfao
Papiikush:

Indomie generation can never understand this grin
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
���
Alexis0147:
which kain Ronaldo?!
ingba ingba tested... clear road there! Bam 7
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow
Somat4ril:
This is no C Ronaldo shit.. you guys will understand better in 15 days time.. 7th July!!!
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
All the best
moscow0147:

see my Aruba o...pm me
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Not so cool
moscow0147:
Match am there! if you wan align pm me! and besides Davido get right to cast himself if e wan cast himself...the only thing Na make e On G..no come here dey form tested
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
B
kokostick:
Wise men everywhere. ..chai.. .uhuru must be achieved... #my7mypride

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Easy on us
IRobot7:

It seems you are very stupid. It's like you do not know your mate.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
Are you serious ?
MadeInTokyo:

Confirm u understand the code

Davido barbed the hair style in Commemoration of Black "Aye" Axe anniversary coming up on the 7th of July next month

Davido is a confirmed Egede man, Amigos a.k.a Black Axxe man

Many of those Yahoo boys that flaunt their wealth on Instagram like Opa Six, Boss X,Small Terry are all black axxe members with Davido, go to their instagram page and see their flashing their number, colours and signs.

Even Wizkid is part of their family , go n watch Wizkid Caro Video, they were flying black axxe colours and flaunting black Axxe signs in that Caro video featuring LAX., Legendary Beatz and Maleek Berry, LAX was flashing his cross hands lifted up more than twice in that video, even the hand shake between Wizkid and LAX in the beginning of the Caro Video
Tuface na their Baba for inside the black Axxe matter

Even Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Dr Sid and Wande Coal a.k.a BLACK DIAMOND all former Mo Hit Crew are all black axxe members
Go and listen to Dr Sid featuring Don Jazzy song called "DODORIMA" both Don Jazzy and Dr Sid were just shouting Egede and Dodorima in that song
Na all of them dey full Quilox, Rumours Victoria island, the Palace Lekki and Aaramis Lekki Every Weekend .
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by kokostick(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
gaventa:
Bam reportation barunda.... B
I greet you nationally
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by kokostick(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I doubt it. Most guys who have money use them and also form affiliation with them.
alright bro.. If. Ur instinct feels so.. .wud Hv enlightened you Buh.. .i don't know u well.. .dunno if you attend saint Michaels institution
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
even some so called fans of clubs or players, most don't even know the fans following them
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
moscow0147:
Match am there! if you wan align pm me! and besides Davido get right to cast himself if e wan cast himself...the only thing Na make e On G..no come here dey form tested

If I follow u align, KB go fall out? If not bro, na to move ahead ahead unto greater things..
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by doggylyon1: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Its not about Cristina ronaldo ...na aye ... Egede things
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 2:39am On Jun 25, 2017
gaventa:
Omi Arbs, at a time injees and juventus mount d background.

Thanks broda. Greetings!

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Lawsonaremu: 4:41am On Jun 25, 2017
This stuff it's logo. No about Ronaldo at all. Una no here when him sing talk say dem no fit shake my 7 late laye

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Jonjerrie(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Op the 7 number isn't about Ronaldo that Davido na aye member
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by gaventa: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Same here
IRobot7:

Thanks broda. Greetings!
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Alexis0147(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
validman7:

make way! SM. which Tee cup u de drink 4rm?
Egede Me na Bam L.O.D from WARRI Happy Metal/Metal
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=Alexis0147 post=58244214] Egede Me na Bam L.O.D from WARRI Happy Metal/Metal[/ogre
Happy metal/metal barunda ....May ur metal neva go blunt
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Alexis0147(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Me na Bam L.O.D
validman7:

make way!
SM. which Tee cup u de drink 4rm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's P.A, Sameera Ahmed [photo] / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.