Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) (66718 Views)

Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) / Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by moscow0147(m): 1:42am On Jun 24, 2017
dame134:

Bros, O.T no gum u and Davido. If I'm na T. wise, na so I'm go dey L.G? If I'm carry this O.T enter F1, I'm no go make I'm away match.
Match am there! if you wan align pm me! and besides Davido get right to cast himself if e wan cast himself...the only thing Na make e On G..no come here dey form tested
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by citu8(m): 3:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Cr7 kee only few will check am well, made of black OBO
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by ibukun147(m): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2017
You all should get it straight,dis is nt meant for C.ronaldo,that is NBM trademark for those that can decode_147
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

Indomie generation can never understand this grin
Na Dem men terms... all this people go dy shout say Na CR7
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by kdola: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Cr7 followed u on ig is now world achievement...lemme remind u...evr1 will die and not evn 1kobo nor ur num of ig follwers will 4low u2 heaven...from d grave u'll bgin2 c d reality...Go bck God n av a better achievement
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

Lmao grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:29am On Jun 24, 2017
demolinka:
So for your mind now, CR7 dey sing "Bridgetio, i like your mini skirtio"?

guy you wicked hahahaha.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by difference5050: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] YOU DESERVE

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2017
IamOpemipo:

grin grin grin
.you dey smoke sm?

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by girlspet(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Good for you more inspiration CR7 the best follow you.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

hmmmm! na for men nah
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmm davido has been parading himself as a cultist lately, he just scope to celebrate his cult member, naija I hail o
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Taovic86(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
it gud for someone who want to be well knowing and popular to celebrate with d world champion
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by kokostick(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

Lolzz wise men oo
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by kokostick(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Nigerians too jew. Baba dey rep the canopy wey dey give am protection u say na christi. But I doubt that Davido is a strong man; we just uses strong men cause he gat money.
he actually is. .
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by kokostick(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2017
Wise men everywhere. ..chai.. .uhuru must be achieved... #my7mypride

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2017
IRobot7:
.you dey smoke sm?
Obt dis place nah internet nah

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by eldeens: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2017
So because Ronaldo follow you on IG, you now become crazy. Haba why you fall my hand OBO, now all these foreign artist and celeb will be looking down on us like monkeys because of one monkey.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2017
kokostick:
he actually is. .

I doubt it. Most guys who have money use them and also form affiliation with them.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by hensben(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2017
MadeInTokyo:

U are not sure of anything,

Wizkid is not bird

9ice is a confirmed bird but is already showing signs he wants to cross carpet to black axxe Aye...like some of those Yahoo boys on instagram who started as birds in Agege and Bariga but most of them cross carpetted to Black Axxe after relocating to Lekki and flaunting their black axxe colors and logos on instagram
Go to Lekki, Chevron Drive, Osapa small London, na black Axxe men full there
Wande Coal is not bird
Go to the street and confirm , come back n thank me later
Go watch maleek berry new song "on fire" and come back here to tell me he look like someone that want to cross carpet. Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Elukapendragon(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Iszit Easy 4 World Best Player To Notice And Follow You On Intagram? If Na Una Cr7 Follow Eh Una 4 Dan Draw Him Tatoo 4 Una Ynash. Davido Is Dope Jare. When Wizkid Paint Him Hair Like Duracel Battery Una Talk?

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by beckyjoy1: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Their attitude towards life sha..read more facts about ronaldo here www.soccershell.com
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2017
77 is d number Christiano Ronaldo ko..onli real men will understand...blackisreal.. op pls next time don't post what u don't know..!

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2017
If ronaldo 'unfollow' this guy en go suffer 4 Nigerians hand...#wizkid fall on you.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Freethought:
Chai! This guy honestly needs brain.. That's the only tin he's lacking

You with brain what Is your achievement sir

1 Like

Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by IBreakRules: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
hmm u sure its not the other 7 he's talking about
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
*sighs* OBO has come again! That looks more like the greater than sign (>) than it does the number seven (7)...
Anyway Boys will be Boys.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Patheos:

Obt dis place nah internet nah

It seems you are very stupid. It's like you do not know your mate.
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by joncan12: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
LAG is a young donation platform Right now, LAG is the best platform & the future of donation platform in Nigeria. Testimonies have started flowing already. Come and share in the joy with us. Why join Liberty Aid Global, the best platform at the moment?
In 30 days, you get a returns of;
 30% in local currency
 50% in bitcoin.
 10% referral bonus
 PH now and pay after 3 weeks or you do “cash & carry.”
 2.5% speed bonus when you redeem your pledge within 6 hrs. [the best]
 1% speed bonus for confirmation within 6 hrs. [the best]
 Instant Donation Pool. [No more queuing for a Rematch] {the best innovation ever}
PH IN LOCAL CURRENCY
 Minimum PH = 10000
 Maximum PH = 1000000
PH IN BITCOIN
 Minimum = 20 dollars
 Maximum 5000 dollars
OTHER BEAUTIFUL & SECOND TO NONE SUSTAINING FEATURES
 NO RESOURCE SUCKING GUIDERS/SPONSORS
 After GH, next PH cannot be less than previous PH.
 Recommit after 3 days of receiving help or face the consequences
 Reliability Rating (RR)
 Live Chat with Admins/Moderators
 Live PH Board
Maximum of 2 pledges a month
Real-time PH/GH Calculator
 Testimony Board
 10% insurance on every new PH (pay 90% 3 weeks after) to be introduced
 Forum for Liberty Aid Global Participants to chat a way forward
 Email Verification [you must confirm email]
 Phone Number Verification via OTP SMS before PHing [you must confirm your line] Go to forum if no OTP was received .
No Nonsense Punishment for Fake POP
 Best Matching Algorithm {SERIAL MATCHING}. First come first served
 Liberty Aid Global Domain is registered till 2020. LAG is here to stay
Why wasting time? Click here https:///cKrp3W now to register & share the joy with your friends, neighbors, parents & colleagues. Testimonies have started. Transaction screenshots are everywhere. Don’t dull yourself.
Welcome! Ek'abo!! Nnộ!!! Sannu da zuwa!!!! Noaoooo!!!!
Click to join https:///cKrp3W
Re: Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
IRobot7:

It seems you are very stupid. It's like you do not know your mate.
shocked u just reason like ju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Everything Bollywood / I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.