Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker (24348 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Miraxzeebility(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
How is sharing information wrong?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by AlBaqir(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
# I don't believe our "intelligence services" are dumb not to know what they are doing after all there are top criminals they've not celebrated this much. I believe the Evans chronicles is just to divert Nigerian's attention from this failed Government. Obviously once it died down, another new CD is available for us to watch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by oshe11: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
*Mosquito's of nowadays have no respect at all they will come to your ears and start singing "if i tell you say i love you o" Your body your blood na my own o baby. 30 liters for my belle ooh., Malaria and fever na your own o, baby No do no do, no do garagara for me* grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by elderhimself(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
I have a dream (again),....that tomorrow , another thread about Evans will and Must make it to the front page.

who wan bet ?....

and ohh, i almost forgot.....another of Toto Dike and a Python too.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by SaulRazor: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
Ideally, this should have been an undercover operation till all that are involved in his gang whether home or abroad are caught. Now that the beans has been spilled, many notable kidnappers would go underground and take the necessary precautions so as not to be exposed.

The Nigerian police need to be wiser next time.
The worst part was announcing how much he collected as ransome which has now made many young people to be interested in kidnapping now that they know people can actually pay 1 million dollars as ransome ..Earlier today I was at a govt office and I over head policemen attached to the office discussing how 1 million dollar can change the lives of generation and how even messed up by not living the country soon
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by princeade86(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
abi oooo
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by magoo10(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
over excitement is what is worrying Nigeria police ,but they are not getting it right
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by oake(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
He is so right!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by tossie101(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yep
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by mrsfavour(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
seriously ,they did, even still willing to expose more. For security reasons they should nt have.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by pinkpant: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
alcmene:
The so called undercover cops had to unmask themselves just to take group pictures with the most wanted criminal...how petty and unprofessional could we get. .
We are so local in this country that any little thing excites everyone, that was why they actually saw it as an achievement to take pictures with the criminal.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by abdulrazat(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
The IGP couldn't even contain Information.

To many reporters and bloggers sourced all available information and dropped it to the public.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by kaykay123(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
He is so right
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Od31(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
The Nigerian Police really are not experience in managing intelligence all. all the information about him they have put in public will only make it difficult to get other kidnappers, as they now know how Evans was arrested and they will up their game, to invade police arrest.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans' story is deeper than it first appears.
The man had collaborators and facilitators; some of them may be very highly placed - a semi-illiterate trader does not kidnap very rich people, get $1 million as ransom and get away with doing same over and over again for almost 10 years without someone somewhere in the background providing intelligence , logistics and immunity .

"I operate only one account. I collect dollars because it’s my choice. It’s not true that victims pay money to an account in South Africa.
Once the victims pay the ransom, the money goes to the people who own it. I don’t have a boss but some people own the money."

https://www.nairaland.com/3855357/chukwudi-dumeme-onwuamadike-aka-evans

What does this even mean ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by eazyjakes(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
I av said dis as a comment on a previous post on dis topic.....wehdone Nigeria police
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Jabioro: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
alcmene:
The so called undercover cops had to unmask themselves just to take group pictures with the most wanted criminal...how petty and unprofessional could we get. .
We have lost professional enthic since the day of Adam.. Unlike this days when DSS/SSS are pronounced, those days you hardly know their presence yet their impart is been felt..
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by tiger28: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Giving police promotion for doing their JOB. Self entitlement is a major issue in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by judgedredd22(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
information management in a criminal investigation is very key, when it comes to crime prevention and solving. I was wondering why the police have been broadcasting every little piece of information since they caught this guy. The one that baffled me beyond words this morning was when i saw the posted pictures of passports and saying all the steps he has been taking to evade arrest. Professionals don't do that, you give the press enough information for them to create a story and speculate the rest while awaiting further investigation.

If i were to be a criminal, with all the info i have gathered from the police in the press so far, i can successfully become a kidnapper without much effort and nobody will be able to get at me for the next twenty years, even after i retire from the biz. grin

shame on the nigerian police, they started well but managing the success has become a problem, they are just too excited! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Od31(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Evans' story is deeper than it first appears.
The man had collaborators and facilitators; some of them may be very highly placed - a semi-iliterate trader does not kidnap very rich people, get $1 million as ransom without help and support.

Sure, he even said 10m was his share of about hundreds of million he collected from a particular ransom, which means there are highly placed collaborators. He is not the main oga!! I pray all involved in this evil are caught.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Amberon11: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
True
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by judgedredd22(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jabioro:
We have lost professional enthic since the day of Adam.. Unlike this days when DSS/SSS are pronounced, those days you hardly know their presence yet their impart is been felt..

well, back in the days they were SSS (State secret service), but now they are DSS(department os state services).
them no wan do secret again, money no dey that one! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by kurungu92(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
I Think The Dude Is Right, But We're Also Free To Know What's Happening Around Us
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by madridsta007(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://www.fafaafm.com/2017/06/21/arrest-of-notorious-kidnapper-nigerian-igp-shared-too-much-with-public-ablakwa/

lol... The Ghanians do not know that we do everything for media in Nigeria since Nigerians became APC-led. Don't they hear about EFCC and loots "found" in soakaways? Hahahaha!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Jabioro: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
judgedredd22:

well, back in the days they were SSS (State secret service), but now they are DSS(department os state services).
them no wan do secret again, money no dey that one! grin grin grin grin
Thank you my brother, in a well organized state this are people who do real work of crime busters..
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
exactly my opinion, these over excited police officers spoke more than required. even took selfie with Evans and remixed winner oh oh u can imagine? who does that?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by DieBuhari: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
They learnt the media noise from APC, EFCC and Buhari's government in general
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by victor44843(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans again Evans and Nairaland are like tom and jerry grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Knetpro(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wonders shall never end!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by phinedhe(f): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Marvis just release a song..
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by toolovely(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeria is the only country where the police will come publicly to announce their strategy they WANT to deploy in tracking criminals....
Re: Kidnapper Evans: Nigerian IGP Shared Too Much With Public – Ghanaian Lawmaker by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't think so.
He is just educating the general public, that's all.
In a game there's rules. Right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu's Trial Continues In Lagos Court (Photos) / Man, 31 Sexually Assaults Boy, 11 In Lagos / Anambra Police Parade 25 Suspected Cultists, Drug Peddlers, Bandits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.