Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price (41317 Views)

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price / Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by seksiaiz(f): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
She will regret all these nonsense later in life because people do not forget things even a hundred years from now. Her son would read this up on the internet in the nearest future and he'd realise what a useless woman she's been. Fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by StOla: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nnemuka:
Ok were you expecting him to support Tonto? ofcourse he will support his brother..
Me i believe Tonto 100%......
Na person wey never date Yoruba man go talk say their life sweet pass. Fear dem for your sanity.

So with all the evidence the brother presented on Churchill's wealth prior to his unfortunate acquaintance with Tonto, you believe Tonto's story that she bought her cars herself and she was only trying to project her husband as a rich man?

You believe she paid her own brideprice too?

But you don't believe the Ghana police report about the violence she unleashed on the Churchill residence in Ghana?

If she had been arrested then in Ghana and locked up on Churchill's request, would you have believed then?

5 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by seunmsg(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
In some few years to come, I won't be surprised if Tonto and Churchill start bleeping each other again. The recent development between 9ice and Tony Payne readily comes to mind. The way they are both fighting dirty now only shows they've not had enough of each other. grin
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
ebusfav:
Following the lingering marriage crisis between Olakunle Churchill and his estranged wife Tonto Dikeh, which has seen exchanges of leaked text messages on social media reportedly sent to Churchill's mother by Tonto and another another reportedly sent also by her mother -inlaw, Churchill's brother Tokunbo (@gwingz) who is based in the UK has sadly reacted over the misleading frame up against his mother, as he alleged that she never sent the text message Tonto Dikeh claimed as she had been blocked after an earlier text.

He further expressed shock after being alerted by an Instagram user (@theyebowale) about claims by Churchill's estranged wife Tonto Dikeh of paying her own bride price. Tokunbo accused her of lying, making reference exotic cars the brother acquired prior to getting married to her traditionally. He also gave credence to the fact that Olakunle Churchill was financially comfortable even before meeting the controversial actress.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/exclusive-olakunle-churchills-brother-reacts-allegation-tonto-dikeh-paying-pride-price-debunks-leaked-text-messages-photos.html
when you meet your wifey at the club, when you decide to stoop so low to marry a weed-smoking girl as wife, when you defy friends' advice and went ahead to satisfy your heart desires, this sort of bunkum is what you deserve. If they give me tonto for free, I won't accept her. That's juju at work on Churchill cos he couldn't have gone for tonto of all women in the first place, just like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Lloydfolarin: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Frankyboy1:
What I have learnt about marriage form experience.
Love is never enough! Character compatibility is.more important! Know the limits of your partner when pushed to the wall, some girls are unbelievable in the heat of the moment, guys as well. PLease always marry your kind, if you are from a moralistic home, please and PLease look for a lady of.type, if you are from a polygamous home vice versa or a Christian home don't go marrying a Muslim, marriage is complicated enough! Money and good sex hides a lot of initial character flaws,but when the chips are down, you would see the true color! Know the strong influences in your partner's life and study their value system, if none person of reasonable influence run! Not every woman is a wife,nd wives are not easily found, that's why the bible said, he who.finds a wife and not a woman! This is true because in most situations a good wife with proper Godly and homely virtues can change the worse of men! Of course with some exceptions

You nailed it. Well done!!!

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by wickyyolo: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
AZUH:
churchill never loved tonto because i cant leave my omalicha , tomato jos for anyone . time will tell .

I had a light skin crazy girlfriend like Tonto.
After the break-up you could not imagine all that she lied about me to other people

So many girls are pyscho nowadays

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by stuffs4me(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
StOla:
It is too evident that Tonto Dikeh is a psychopath.

Churchill's brother really hit the nail in saying all that glitters is zero.

It is girls like Tonto that make moves on a guy only to cry rape and act a perfect drama of the victim just to get a young fellow jailed and destroyed for life.

Unfortunately the Churchill family have permanently infected their family with madness now that she has a son for them. Little wonder our family elders in time past always investigated the family disease associated with the bride or groom family, and any history of insanity was a dead-end to such marriage plans.

Ko si were niraan mi.

You deserve an award for your comments. You just spoke the truth.

Is not the same psychopath called Tonto that dressed up like a man sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by GistFullGround: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tokunbo, what was his source of income prior to meeting Tontoh?
Nobody is even talking about this.
The guy must be into crime then married Tontoh Dikeh to have some respect and for people to see him as legit.
This guy MUST be a 419 or a Kidnapper. I cannot trust anybody in Nigeria again.
Nigerians love to celebrate rich people without knowing how they came about their wealth.

I ask again, WHAT WAS HIS SOURCE OF INCOME?

2 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by maamisco(f): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
shocked
Lloydfolarin:

You are very stupid to say that. 90% of your kinsmen are armed robbers and drug smugglers. Fool!

Yorubas are far ahead while your kinsmen trail behind. It ll take years for you and your kinsmen to catch up. It is obvious in our relationship with you fools. We don't come to your erosion ravaged region cos we are far ahead while you and your kinsmen come to our land as immigrants at every passing seconds on C.Okoli Transport and others.

Do you see Americans and British coming to Nigeria in thousands? No. Why? Cos those countries are far ahead of Nigeria; the same is applicable to you and Yorubas. Yorubas ll rather go to US, Ireland and UK than to come to your God forsaken shithole.

Now, Bleep off scumbag.
shocked
Lloydfolarin:

You are very stupid to say that. 90% of your kinsmen are armed robbers and drug smugglers. Fool!

Yorubas are far ahead while your kinsmen trail behind. It ll take years for you and your kinsmen to catch up. It is obvious in our relationship with you fools. We don't come to your erosion ravaged region cos we are far ahead while you and your kinsmen come to our land as immigrants at every passing seconds on C.Okoli Transport and others.

Do you see Americans and British coming to Nigeria in thousands? No. Why? Cos those countries are far ahead of Nigeria; the same is applicable to you and Yorubas. Yorubas ll rather go to US, Ireland and UK than to come to your God forsaken shithole.

Now, Bleep off scumbag.
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
tonto dike, snake, evans - passwords to get a thread to the frontpage.
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Frankyboy1:
What I have learnt about marriage form experience.
Love is never enough! Character compatibility is.more important! Know the limits of your partner when pushed to the wall, some girls are unbelievable in the heat of the moment, guys as well. PLease always marry your kind, if you are from a moralistic home, please and PLease look for a lady of.type, if you are from a polygamous home vice versa or a Christian home don't go marrying a Muslim, marriage is complicated enough! Money and good sex hides a lot of initial character flaws,but when the chips are down, you would see the true color! Know the strong influences in your partner's life and study their value system, if none person of reasonable influence run! Not every woman is a wife,nd wives are not easily found, that's why the bible said, he who.finds a wife and not a woman! This is true because in most situations a good wife with proper Godly and homely virtues can change the worse of men! Of course with some exceptions
I agree with you, especially with the first line in your post. Let me also mention that it's not enough to marry a Christian or a muslim as a wife. Rather, pray very well to God to give you your own wife and don't choose in a hurry. Religion isn't enough to be seen as a criterion for marrying a lady and vice versa. CHARACTER is more important because it's in it that true love is embedded. I've seen a virgin who's also a Christian and also speaks in tongue, prays and the neighbourhood won't hesitate to hear her voice, etc but always abuses her husband, insults him so much that all the neighbours have noticed her for her bad manners. She's well taken care of, she doesn't lack anything, her husband sets her up in business, her kids attend one of the best schools in the country yet, it's trouble, trouble and trouble every time her husband is around and this man won't say a word. He always stages a walk out of the house whenever his wife's spirit engulfs her. Now, the marriage is on the brim of collapse and the lady is running here and there, seeking solution whereas the thing she goes to sokoto(town) to find, is right inside her sokoto(trouser). Only God can save that marriage because many pastors have waded into the matter yet, no way out. The lady is like a thorn in the man's flesh. I've seen ladies who are never virgins never religious but are good wives. They don't even go to church always. I have a couple in my neighbourhood who haven't fought uncontrollably on any issue since they moved in 7 years ago. The wife works in a bank and the guy hustles around. They've bought 2 vehicles since they joined us and up till now, you'd never know that it's the wife who bought the 2 vehicles. It's because I'm close to them that I'm able to know this. At times, this woman would limb bike to and from her office, joyfully. She's not stupid. She's of good character and you tell me such a marriage won't last?. They sold the first vehicle before they bought the second one and it's still the guy who drives it, 99 per cent of the time. They go to church once in a blue moon. They only listen to live broadcast in their living rooms every Sunday. If you ask me, that's a perfect match. Our forefathers who lived long didn't have access to a better life and health care we're enjoying today yet, people are dying like fowl in Nigeria due to stress in marriages which complicates work stress. Our forefathers simply had peace of mind in their marriages and that's why they lived long. They go to the farm early with their wives and return in the night. If you marry right, even if it's gari you soak, people won't see the stress on you. Nothing kills faster than stress in marriage. May God help those who are still single choose right because if they do, they won't have problem. Unfortunately, the oyinbos who introduced and sold to us their own culture know the antidote to marital stress. They simply walk out but will tell us we should always endure. It's well!

10 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Quinn22(f): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is the most important! To prevent conflict or worst case divorce smiley
zombieHUNTER:
Hmmmm undecided

What's the lesson here
All that glitters is not gold

Marry a good woman
She will keep your home
And make you happy

Marry a good man
Not because on riches
He will care for his family

Most importantly
Marry from your tribe if u can
It helps foster understanding and unity especially among in laws

I believe I spoke the mind of nairalanders
Goodnight all... Except yarimo who is probably looking for a biafran thread all night to chant flatttie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by oodua1stson: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Truly Churchill is too cool. If a woman had attacked my mom physically or verbally i would have her kidnapped and killed in the most gruesome way like cutting her up to a 1000 pieces
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Quinn22:
This is the most important! To prevent conflict or worst case divorce smiley
it doesn't matter if you marry your tribesman or woman, my sister...because this doesn't make or guarantee a happy home. Your sister married my brother from Ekiti years back and some people were abusing him, that he went and married yiibo( as we used to call you people in my place,lol). They're in their mid 50s now and are happily married. I still remember that day when we travelled to imo state for the trad, just like yesterday. They've both achieved everything a human being prays for, in this world. The last thing which I pray they both achieve is long life. Good manners or behaviour is the most important thing in marriage. The bibles even stresses it that, if you speak in tongue, if you have all manners of gifts, if you sing like an angel, but lacks love(true love, good character), you're nothing. Good night

2 Likes

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by MrRichmond: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nnemuka:
Ok were you expecting him to support Tonto? ofcourse he will support his brother..
Na person wey never date Yoruba man go talk say their life sweet pass. Fear dem for your sanity.

Hmm.. e be like say Yoruba demons don do u strong thing.. undecided
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nnemuka:

I really wish you will say something different than this trash u wrote up there. why are you always saying thing that could foster rancor?
u really need sense.

1 Like

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Foxrain: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Hmmmm undecided

What's the lesson here

Marry a good woman
She will keep your home
And make you happy

Marry a good man
Not because on riches

Most importantly

Goodnight all... Except yarimo who is probably looking for a biafran thread all night to chant flatttie cheesy
I hope this ain't poetry, because it sucks
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by yarimo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Hmmmm undecided

What's the lesson here

Marry a good woman
She will keep your home
And make you happy

Marry a good man
Not because on riches

Most importantly

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nnemuka(f): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Folafikemi:

I really wish you will say something different than this trash u wrote up there. why are you always saying thing that could foster rancor?
u really need sense.
ok but have you heard the word Yoruba Demon? undecided
it was coined after series of yoruba men dealt with girls/women they were dating. now you have to be super strong to date a yoruba man.
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by zombieHUNTER: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Foxrain:

I hope this ain't poetry, because it sucks

Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by KVN1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
[right][/right]
[/quote]
Lloydfolarin:

Now, Bleep off scumbag.
[quote author=omowumeee post=57792524]
Lloydfolarin:

Now, Bleep off scumbag.
I guess you've also seen Igbos in the 'over developed Northeastern part of the country'
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Lloydfolarin: 1:57am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=omowumeee post=57792524][/quote]

Just keeping it real with that low lifer darlin
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Lloydfolarin: 2:12am On Jun 24, 2017
KVN1:
[right][/right]
I guess you've also seen Igbos in the 'over developed Northeastern part of the country'

Ode!!! You and your kinsmen are there in the North East cos in the absence of recent Boko haram menace, the states within that region have created a business friendly environment where viable businesses thrive, and that's why your kinsmen are still making their little change as we chat...

In your own region, tribalism has eaten deep into every living and non living things in that part of country hence why other Nigerians from other regions decided to stay away from your shithole.

Your region is d only region in Nigeria that's completely igbotic, by the Igbos and for the Igbos. Why? Cos you scumbags are freaking tribalistic from birth to death.
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2017
The major point in all the story is the place where they met-club
How do you expect the marriage to last?
Tonto I know wanted to go back to the streets for hustling,just like mercy aigbe
U can't cage a wild bird,its not possible jooor
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by onelife97: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2017
StOla:
It is too evident that Tonto Dikeh is a psychopath.

Churchill's brother really hit the nail in saying all that glitters is zero.

It is girls like Tonto that make moves on a guy only to cry rape and act a perfect drama of the victim just to get a young fellow jailed and destroyed for life.

Unfortunately the Churchill family have permanently infected their family with madness now that she has a son for them. Little wonder our family elders in time past always investigated the family disease associated with the bride or groom family, and any history of insanity was a dead-end to such marriage plans.

Ko si were niraan mi.

Ko si were tabi akuwarapa niran mi.
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by TinaAnita(f): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2017
This issue should remain between Churchill and Tonto, others should back off.
Re: Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price by onyi143: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Why can't they handle all these their families issues without going out to the social media. Is no longer interesting but nasty. Bitcoin, Perfect money, PayPal and others available just visit nairaomm.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Razaly Acquires House And Car In Benin (Photos) / Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos) / Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.