Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) (24919 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by GoGreenNaija: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
o ga oo
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tam Tam
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by soflygerian(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Y did this guy resign?? Guessn he's too porsche for this savagery going on But seriously why did he resign
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
lofty900:
A healthy man has tendered his resignation, but one sick person in London is holding on to power with his last grip
The healthy man is tired of lying
The sick man is a good man who is still loved by many

3 Likes

Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by olatade(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dr. Austin Tam-George is so civil and matured that I still find it strange why he chose to work for Wike. You can see it from his Media briefings that he is someone that can't do propanganda.

Kudos man!
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by daroz(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
EgusiSoup:
APC government has fail Nigeria. By 2019 we shall collect the mistake. I does not even knows why people has not see the battle life that the yoruba has draw wheat the igbos.

Atiku&Wike2019
You mean someone actually wrote this?
This is seriously serious

1 Like

Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shows the center is no longer holding...
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by RoyalUc(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Qmerit:

Foolishness is when you don't know wike is a PDP gov.

I think a little sense of humour won't be bad cheesy
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's not the end of life...
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by jumobi1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
I know why he resigned. He was offered a juicier salary by GEJ to be a body double.
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by otokx(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Observing as usual.
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
RoyalUc:

I [s]think a little sense of humour won't be bad cheesy
[/s]. Did the guy told you he was joking either? so why should i.....
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is strange. Resignation is not usually voluntarily done.

We would soon find out what is chasing him or what pushed him?
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by poyet(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
EgusiSoup:
APC government has fail Nigeria. By 2019 we shall collect the mistake. I does not even knows why people has not see the battle life that the yoruba has draw wheat the igbos.

Atiku&Wike2019
must you comment?? See the way you dey embarrass yourself. Abeg, go jare!

1 Like

Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by hypergig(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Apt description of Reno Omokri

Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by vertueptime: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

Ya grammar is kurukere
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by MadCow1: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Any honest Rivers person or inhabitant will tell you for free that Rivers State has gone to a hits ever since Amaechi left the state. Wike still thinks he is in campaign mode where his lies and deceit still has an effect. Unfortunately he does not realise that people are tired of stories that touch.

The only construction works of note still going on in the State are all Amaechi works. Many of the small inner street roads Wike constructed are all abominable to behold and have started going bad less than 2 years after they were done because they just graded and tarred those roads without putting in proper foundations and drainage.

Like I ask the people who still sing Wike's praise, kindly break down his achievements in the state in the area of;

1. Security
2. Health care
3. Education
4. Infrastructure
5. Economic rejuvenation
6. And any other sector.

The Man is just a thug.

I really pray for that State cos it seems to be stuck in its foolish ways. Same for Bayelsa.

3 Likes

Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2017
This is a first
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by prof12(m): 4:42am On Jun 24, 2017
lofty900:
A healthy man has tendered his resignation, but one sick person in London is holding on to power with his last grip

E concern you?
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by bcashy: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

Why don't you keep your foolishness to yourself, must you talk? I [b]does not [/b]indeed. Dindinrin agba!
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by ogundeleai(m): 5:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Qmerit:

Foolishness is when you don't know wike is a PDP gov. Must you comment
Mr. Grammar destroyer....
You indeed painstakingly read and summarize his trash deeply...... Regrettably he wil also be touted as Nigeria Future leaders

1 Like

Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Caseless: 5:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Just about the best person to complement what wike himself lacks. A good 'propagandist' too
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by izuoguboy: 5:50am On Jun 24, 2017
MadCow1:
Any honest Rivers person or inhabitant will tell you for free that Rivers State has gone to a hits ever since Amaechi left the state. Wike still thinks he is in campaign mode where his lies and deceit still has an effect. Unfortunately he does not realise that people are tired of stories that touch.

The only construction works of note still going on in the State are all Amaechi works. Many of the small inner street roads Wike constructed are all abominable to behold and have started going bad less than 2 years after they were done because they just graded and tarred those roads without putting in proper foundations and drainage.

Like I ask the people who still sing Wike's praise, kindly break down his achievements in the state in the area of;

1. Security
2. Health care
3. Education
4. Infrastructure
5. Economic rejuvenation
6. And any other sector.

The Man is just a thug.

I really pray for that State cos it seems to be stuck in its foolish ways. Same for Bayelsa.

this is the bitter truth
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by ebioloye1: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

Haba! is Wike APC?
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by hoopLA: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2017
MadCow1:

1. Security
2. Health care
3. Education
4. Infrastructure
5. Economic rejuvenation
6. And any other sector.

The Man is just a thug.

spot on sir.
unfortunately the tout mentality has spread so vastly within the state that it is almost impossible to find any true view as above.

you know what's funny? governor Wike still hasn't disclosed the state's budget for 2017...correct me if I'm wrong...but if my view is correct, this may be one reason why the commissioner resigned because he was asked what the state's budget was on air a while ago and he couldn't answer convincingly...he lied about it being on the ministry of information's website (nonexistent as you may have guessed by now)...

plus...there can't be any achievement in those areas you listed when there is no budget for the state...
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019
I don't really understand the grammar here.
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by TGM2015: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019
Hmmmmm,
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019
this guy is popular here than d resignation issue self.
me too I does not even knows oooo
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by dedifferrence(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019

Who do you this kind thing sef
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by brightleave(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019
wasted FTC
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Slurity(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019
As if you voted for APC before. We that want APC then still want them to continue. so, brace yourself together and bear the pain APC is giving your corrupt head
Re: Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) by Slurity(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019
You see, this why you are advised to finish your secondary school education. See how you disgrace your surname with jargons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria / Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.