Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest (24526 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by eodavids(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Coalition of Northern youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Assembly, AYA, have threatened to protest for the sack of the National Security Adviser, Inspector General of Police and Director of State Security Services for not being able to arrest the signatories of the quit notice handed down on Ndi Igbo in the north and the pro-Biafra agitators.

Recall the quit notice declaration was made by the President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, Shettima Yerima in a meeting of a coalition of Northern youths, in Kaduna, a state governed by Nasir El-Rufai

The Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai had, following the declaration which took place on the 6th of June, 2017, ordered for the arrest of signatories to the quit notice as well as their sponsors to serve as a deterrent to others.

However, no arrest has been made as the voice of the youths has even resurged the more violently and decisively, evident in the letter they sent to the Acting President days ago asking for the Nigerian government to let the Biafra agitators have their wish.

The AYA coalition in a statement signed by its Speaker, Mohammed Salihu in Kaduna on Friday also faulted the elders from the region who supported the October 1st ultimatum issued to Igbos to vacate the region.

The statement reads, “Acting president should move ahead and order the arrest of all those behind this plot and even Biafra agitators and bring them to book. While the NSA should be sacked and the DG –SSS, I.G for failing to apprehend all those behind the Kaduna declaration.

“If no arrest is made to serve as a lesson to others, next episode will be a full scale war and lives and properties will be destroyed by the followership of ember of disunity. What make Americans great is the supremacy of her citizens, the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable and can’t be left in the hands of misguided rascals.

“While the sack of the security chief should be treated with dispatch and levity because whosoever descend into the arana of conflict will not escape the dust of the encounter, we should question the character of some of our elders we found their effusions rather too insensitive to bear especially in a country that is sitting on a delicate balance.

“Their support of Kaduna declaration have made the North to South, East to West our language of engagement loaded with tempers that are waiting to explode.

“While agitation for Biafra has attained a dizzying height, on October deadline, all you hear is languages of war and war alone. If separation would answer all the questions, examples from South Sudan are not something to relish. Even if we agreed to go our separate ways is not synonymous with development and peaceful – coexistence.

“To our elders, they should always encourage our young people to see strength in our diversities, forge a national consciousness that would gravitate towards positive development; they should always promote national peace and unity.

“It is not enough to lament what has happen in the past, it is more important and more noble to do something now in order to reshape the future of our beloved country Nigeria.

“Arewa Youth Assembly is pressing home its demand by staging a peaceful protest for the sack of NSA, DG/SSS, I.G of police and the arrest of all those behind Kaduna declaration.

“We call on the acting president to constitute without delay an all embracing, credible and sincere peace and reconciliation committee to resolve the brouhaha.

“Arising from the above, the forum therefore advises all parties to remain calm and guard against provocative utterances in order not to further polarize the system”.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/06/23/quit-notice-igbos-arewa-youths-call-sack-nsa-igp-dss-boss/amp/

This is the spirit we need in Nigeria. AYA has done well. Kudos to you guys for reasoning better than the other two groups of Both KANU et'al and Shetima et'al
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by eodavids(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
He has no power to do that

or else them go swear for am

He's just a coordinator

Home boy u need to be reasonable.
The acting president can do all things doable by the president because he has constitutional backing
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
morbeta:
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

No. Yours is to spin up conspiracy theory, propagate suspicions and to make ridiculous conclusions even with limited variables.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Unluckrees(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
morbeta:
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

You are brilliant bro. Those scheming bastards are at it again. Do well to spread this to other social media platforms. Once again, good one!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Eh chei Areas is dead we only need Biafra and Nigeria and Africa. angry
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Youngadvocate(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
oweman:

THIS IS FAKE NEWS FROM THE BIAFROGS NEWS AGENCY FOR SURE ¡¡¡

My Dear, if you are bereft as to what the true interpretation of FAKE is, and you cant find how to know, I recommend Google
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Lakeland4321: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
morbeta:

Mine is to analyse.
You analysed well but you forgot to factor in one essential element: Loyalty. The army isn't the way it was in the 70's, 80's and 90's where northerners held sway. The army in the last 15-20 years has gone through a lot of changes top of which is a much larger presence of southern soldiers. In addition to this

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by veraiyke(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
I think there's a point in calling for the arrest of the signatories to that quit notice letter. I might be biased but if the east had written such letter I wouldn't be surprised if by now troops have been mobilised to shoot sporadically and arrest both signatories and innocent souls.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by akabang(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Brainwashed Arewa Islamic Idiots.

Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
codedguy1:
These arewa youths will be the ones that would facilitate the breakup or restructuring of this country.

I prefer restructuring sha.

But their request and kanu's declaration for referendum will really put pressure on the country.

These useless leaders better find a way to sit down and do the needful before everything degenerates into something unpleasant.

I can imaging going to arrested KANU for contempt of court and their is crowd trying and attempting to prevent his arrest. A lot of people might be killed and only God knows what will happen from there.
what exactly are we restructuring?
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by codedguy1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
lexy2014:
what exactly are we restructuring?

The system of government from rhis unitary system to a truely federal one.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by talk2emma: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
codedguy1:

The system of government from rhis unitary system to a truely federal one.
what makes u think we are operating a unitary system? and when u say ,"truly federal ", what do u mean?
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by mayordj4real: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
You made a very good comment. I think the issue is the fact the pmd refuse to resign. If only he can honorably resign, you will see osinbajo in his full capacity. Only then we can know if he is or will be a weak president. I think he's only trying to be loyal to his boss and the canals are playing games with him. Fashola would have been in a better position to handle this issue.
emmasege:
Osinbajo is my kinsman but truth be told, he's not man enough to be a commander-in-chief or even acting for that matter. He's too soft like GEJ and Sambo for my liking.

I have my doubts if he can quell the emerging crisis even as a substantive president if he wants to be seen as being politically correct and loyal to Buhari. Buhari ignited the escalating crises in different parts of the nation with his nepotism and stupid comments like 97% & 5%, and Osinbajo will have to correct those errors in words and actions including sacking the IGP, DSS DG etc like these youths demand.

Osinbajo should've immediately requested that Kanu be brought to him for an audience soon after his bail was effected. I'm sure this could've doused the tension in the mean time before the errors of Bubu are seen to have been corrected by the Ag. President. He should realise that he's cleaning Buhari's mess and if eventually the nation goes into war, zombies will attribute that to Osinbajo's weakness and not Buhari's stupidity and wickedness. Thus, Osinbajo should fight to protect his name and his close allies should advise him well.

I remember GEJ saying in one of his presidential media chats that he'd never preside over a divided Nigeria. He kept to his word even when it cost him an extended stay in office.

Osinbajo should act fast and intelligently before the nation disintegrates under his watch!
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by codedguy1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
lexy2014:
what makes u think we are operating a unitary system? and when u say ,"truly federal ", what do u mean?

Oga I hope you are not trolling by asking these questions?

But let me try to answer.

Nigeria as a country has various resources, but we have only concentrated on one, where we sell the proceeds and share the money based on allocation. Every state gets money from abuja. Thats unitary because everyone gets the money from one source.

We also know that the federal govt is supposedly the owner of every resources in Nigeria, that's why states are not exactly allowed to mine resources in their states for their own purposes.

Now if each region is allowed to tap any natural resources it finds in its region there would be less concentration on the oil and we would have what we can call multiple streams of income from various resource where the region has a comparative advantage.

With regionalism, I think it would then be easier to even fight corruption instead of all this pretending we are doing.

If dieziani and ibori are thieves that have stolen money from the govt, the people of the ND can be justified to celebrate them just because they are from the ND because there are those who are from where the oil is not produced but have also stolen this money and nothing has been done to them.

So why criminalize them the ones from the ND. Mind I believe a thief is a thief regardless

The truth is, the states are lazy to attempt to produce anything because there is free money coming from abuja.

Let me give two examples NEPA and farming.

Farming is the easiest thing that any state can create an enabling environment to generate igr but most will Not because they are sure of abuja money.

Secondly what exactly is the meaning of national grid? If I produce light/ENERGY in maduguri it must be added to national grid and can be supplied to Someone in bayelsa who had nothing to do with it.

Let the north use all the dams in the north, wind and solar to generation electricity, the SW can continue with IPP tinubu started, by now am sure the whole SW would have been lit up, SS use their gas, SE use coal, etc ajaokuta if fully functional can generate electricity for about 5states.

This will be the true diversification we need because with electricity we can produce food from middle belt and transform raw materials to finished goods for oyr consumption and export. It will also help employment.

There are many other things that can be worked. Police , education, Faffairs etc

True federalism will simply mean diversification.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
codedguy1:

Nigeria as a country has various resources, but we have only concentrated on one, where we sell the proceeds and share the money based on allocation. Every state gets money frm abuja. Thats unitary because everyone gets the money from one source.

We also know that the federal govt is supposedly the owner of every resources in Nigeria, that's why states are not exactly allowed to mine resources in their states for their own purposes.

Now if each region is allowed to tap any natural resources it finds in its region there would be less concentration on the oil and we would have what we can call multiple streams of income from various resource where the region has a comparative advantage.

With regionalism, I think it would then be easier to even fight corruption instead of all this pretending we are doing.

If dieziani and ibori are thieves that have stolen money from the govt, the people of the ND can be justified to celebrate them just because they are from the ND because there are those who are from where the oil is not produced but have also stolen this money and nothing has been done to them.

So why criminalize them. Mind I believe a thief is a thief regardless

The truth is, the states are lazy to attempt to produce anything because there is free money coming from abuja.

Farming is the easiest thing that any state can create an enabling environment to generate igr but most will jot because they are sure of abuja money.

Secondly what exactly what s the meaning of national grid? If f produce light in maduguri it must be added to national grid and can be supplied to dome be an n bayelsa who had nothing to do with it.

Let the north use all the dams in the north, wind and solar to generation electricity, the SW can continue with IPP tinubu started, by now am sure the whole SW would have been lit up, SS use their gas, SE use coal, etc ajaokuta f fully function can generate electricity for about 5states.

This will be the true diversification we need because with electricity we can produce food from middle belt and transform raw materials to finished goods for export. It will also help employment.

There are many other things that can be worked. Police , education, Faffairs etc

abeg oh i no wetin b "trolling". one more question pls if u will oblige me.what is/are d most important resource(s) in Nigeria?
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by justy15: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good call from AYA. Give us date n venue n we will occupy till our demand is met not minding some burukutu siping brain dead called elders putting the life n future of the younger generation at threat. We the youth must rise to the challenges at hand n foster love n unity for the peace of our dear country
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by njuko678: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by codedguy1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
lexy2014:
abeg oh i no wetin b "trolling". one more question pls if u will oblige me.what is/are d most important resource(s) in Nigeria?

Every mineral and natural resource is important. You can Google the resources we have in Nigeria.

The most important resource is actually the human resource. In Nigeria's case with a sense of belonging.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by olajizz01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Those calling for separation will still need to separate even after they have been separated!

To err is human but to live in sanity is divine!
Very true,you speak my mind,i am not against seperation of this country becos to me,Nigeria has expired,but lets take a look at south sudan,most of their citizens were cursing the day they seceeded from sudan becos they haven't witness peace in a second,there problems was that most of them wanted to be president of their country at the same time and in a country or any society,there must be a leader, and there must be followers. Contentment is key, contentment is blessing from God,if they are seceeding just becos most of their leaders want to be at their helm of affair in order to lay their hand on resources,it means they are in trouble and they will be worst more than the so called Nigeria.More over,the union of SS and SE will never last for very few yrs b4 they break becos where there is greediness,there is a great problem.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by ernecy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
kernel505:

You wanted the head of Igbos, now you realized is your head that's required? Ummmm...
Sort your problem.
hmm! !! the people wanna create chaos to remain, the North is going to stage a coup soon
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
codedguy1:

Nigeria as a country has various resources, but we have only concentrated on one, where we sell the proceeds and share the money based on allocation. Every state gets money from abuja. Thats unitary because everyone gets the money from one source.

So why criminalize them the ones from the ND. Mind I believe a thief is a thief regardless

Farming is the easiest thing that any state can create an enabling environment to generate igr but most will Not because they are sure of abuja money.

Secondly what exactly is the meaning of national grid? If I produce light/ENERGY in maduguri it must be added to national grid and can be supplied to Someone in bayelsa who had nothing to do with it.

Let the north use all the dams in the north, wind and solar to generation electricity, the SW can continue with IPP tinubu started, by now am sure the whole SW would have been lit up, SS use their gas, SE use coal, etc ajaokuta if fully functional can generate electricity for about 5states.

This will be the true diversification we need because with electricity we can produce food from middle belt and transform raw materials to finished goods for oyr consumption and export. It will also help employment.

"Every mineral and natural resource is important. You can Google the resources we have in Nigeria.

The most important resource is actually the human resource. In Nigeria's case with a sense of belonging"....

Sorry bros 4d many many questions. I just wanted us 2b on d same page. tnx 4 ur responses though. u right d most important resource in Nigeria and anywhere in d world is human resources followed by land. now if people are d most important resources, y are we fighting over what is in d ground in d name of restructuring? d restructuring u are proposing places emphasis on d resources in d ground. so even if u restructure with emphasis on what is in d ground and not d people what will b d result? i guees thats y they say insanity ia doing d same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. d progress of nations around d world hasn't been d result of placing priority on its resources in d ground but placing priority on its human resources. Germany and japan, d countries worst hit during WW2 with nothing in d ground...we all no were they are compared 2 we with resources.

Agreed d federal govt has ultimate control over d country's natural resources but which law in Nigeria prevents state govts from developing its human resources? Is it when there is restructuring that regions will suddenly turn from lizards to crocodiles? even if states can't have direct control over d mineral resources in their domain, they can encourage investors to come and exploit them. they will definitely get a lot of income from such ventures.I might not b accurate but I believe that Onitsha market can feed d whole SE. d potential in Aba international also is enormous 4d economics of d state involved. d govts involved make so much monies from these places. were do these monies go? State govts might still get allocations from d centre, but they also control vast financial resources at their own level.

In my opinion Nigerians actually need mental restructuring not economic or geographical restructuring. Economic and geographical restructuring will only move d control of resources from one set of elite to another. Our federal system might not b perfect.there's no perfect system anywhere. its d practitioners of d system that make a system fail or work.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by NothingDoMe: 5:27am On Jun 25, 2017
morbeta:

Mine is to analyse.
Bros I swear you get sense.

I rate this the most intelligent write up on Nairaland.

Please open a thread with this abeg.

Cc hungerbad
liondeleo
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by LionDeLeo: 6:18am On Jun 25, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Bros I swear you get sense.

I rate this the most intelligent write up on Nairaland.

Please open a thread with this abeg.

Cc hungerbad
liondeleo

So you are inviting me to watch a shinkolo dance resulting from a quit notice you all have been longing for, and indeed accepted with open arms?

Are you for real? Why do you lots blame everyone but yourselves for your own woes?

So it is the north that had been insulting everyone in the name of biafla for self-determination?

Was it the north that ordered the killing of any Hausa and Yoruba man in sight?

Were they also the frustrated online miscreants fanning the embers of crisis and disunity since the ousting of that ogogoro drinking IB?

The north must also have been calling themselves parasites that wouldn't want the end of the parasitism.

Dude, if you have nothing reasonable to say, stop copying me on any useless rant.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Boyooosa(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2017
obamabinladen:

They just want to frustrate Osibanjo but his cone headed people don't know this.
TRIBALISM NO DEY TIRE U? AT UR AGE....
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Tecno66: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Your analysis is spot on but I think the greatest thread to peace will be if Osibanjo decides to run in 2019. As a mere commissioner he should be thankful to God for the opportunity given him. Playing Jonathan stuff will not work.
morbeta:

Mine is to analyse.
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by obamabinladen(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Boyooosa:
TRIBALISM NO DEY TIRE U? AT UR AGE....

Shataaap
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by NothingDoMe: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So you are inviting me to watch a shinkolo dance resulting from a quit notice you all have been longing for, and indeed accepted with open arms?

Are you for real? Why do you lots blame everyone but yourselves for your own woes?

So it is the north that had been insulting everyone in the name of biafla for self-determination?

Was it the north that ordered the killing of any Hausa and Yoruba man in sight?

Were they also the frustrated online miscreants fanning the embers of crisis and disunity since the ousting of that ogogoro drinking IB?

The north must also have been calling themselves parasites that wouldn't want the end of the parasitism.

Dude, if you have nothing reasonable to say, stop copying me on any useless rant.
I copied you to see if you could say something intelligent like that guy.

I'm not disappointed cheesy
Re: Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest by Boyooosa(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
obamabinladen:

Shataaap
SEE HOW U ARE INSULTING UR ELDERS AND VERY SOON, U WILL BE DREAMING OF BECOMING ONE.... YOU BA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant / Tony Elumelu Commissions Aisha Buhari Foundation Maternity Complex / Wike: SARS Operatives Made River State Ungovernable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.