Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page (925 Views)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / 15-Year-Old House Maid Inserts Finger In Girl's Private Part, Mother Laments. / Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by LRNZH(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2017
See facebook post below

These fraudsters are becoming more and more creative, please be careful.

My colleague wanted to send a parcel, and decided to Google DHL offices in Abuja to confirm their business hours. She decided to call the number she got on the website (it's the same number for all Abuja offices of DHL).

She was informed that the office was undergoing renovations, and the parcel would have to be picked up by their dispatch riders. She was told she would have to pay the fees for sending the parcel into their account. When she received the account, it appeared to be a personal account belonging to a Chinedu Francis. (first bank account number 3093153578).

Sensing that something was wrong, she called to ask my opinion about it. We looked harder at the Google search result, and in the review someone had posted that the phone number on the website belongs to a fraudster. We called the DHL number on their global website, and they confirmed that they are aware of the issue and trying to get it removed (I really wonder how difficult that is to do).

See the Chinedu's number: 0807 708 2046

cc: Lalasticlala; Mynd44

Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2017
hmmmmmmmm ipob I hail ooooo Em be like its our work ooo soft work
Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by chuks013: 1:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Ipob dem dem

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by NothingDoMe: 3:41am On Jun 24, 2017
My annoyance is that it takes so long for the official sites to tackle the fraudulent sites. And the fraudulent people have insiders in the banks and the police and telecommunications.

That's how I just bought a glo sim and before I could use it to call anybody I received: "Your ATM card has been blocked by CBN call 080XXXXXXX to reactivate".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by meezynetwork(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Na wa
Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by tiger28: 4:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Chinedu!!!! Hmmm....i don tire already!
Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by dominique(f): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2017
How did Google let this happen? They were supposed to review the phone number and see if it tallies with the DHL sites before making it visible. They messed up big time
Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by safiaapussy: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Chinedu

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by safiaapussy: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
d
Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by LRNZH(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
NothingDoMe:
My annoyance is that it takes so long for the official sites to tackle the fraudulent sites. And the fraudulent people have insiders in the banks and the police and telecommunications.

That's how I just bought a glo sim and before I could use it to call anybody I received: "Your ATM card has been blocked by CBN call 080XXXXXXX to reactivate".

Yeah... some things just belie common sense...

Lalasticlala where you dey? Abi you don join the system?
grin
Re: Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page by Redoil: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Like apc like fraudsters scamming us

(1) (Reply)

Whose Client Is This?? Nigerians Really Making A Name Out There. / Okada Man Shot On His Buttocks And His Bike Stolen At Obosi, Onitsha Anambra / Herbalist Spotted Doing Juju For Nigerian Man(see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.