Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. (460 Views)

"Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. by chuks013: 1:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Stephen Onwuamadike, Evans father has denied that his son gave him N3 million

The father of the notorious kidnapper however urged security operatives to take him to prophet TB Joshua for deliverance

Father of billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evan, Stephen Onwuamadike has denied that his son gave him N3 million and a sports utility vehicle, SUV.

Stephen who dismissed Evans' claim urged the police to take him to Prophet T.B Joshua for deliverance before any other thing. He also urged Evans to seek God's forgiveness.

He said: “If he insists that he gave me money, they should ask him when and how he brought the money to me, whether through the bank or through anybody.

“I have been in poverty in Nnewi here and feeding has been a problem for me and somebody, somewhere said he gave me N3million.Where is the money or any sign of it in this house?

“Money does not hide, I feed myself and my mother with this small piggery I’m running, while my mother engages in buying of goats to keep body and soul together even at her old age”

“My son should stop talking of things that are impossible and pray to God for forgiveness. I have never been in support of bad things in life and will never engage in such at this age.”

Onwumadike (snr) also disputed claim by Evans that he has herbalists in Nnewi (one of whom, according to him, is a traditional ruler) who were preparing charms for him.

“Security operatives should take him to Pastor T.B Joshua for deliverance before any other thing, but he should stop dropping names,” he said.

Cc; lalasticala seun

Re: Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. by taiyesoul(f): 2:01am On Jun 24, 2017
You should have advised him before being arrested to kidnap TB Joshua instead.Medicine after burial.
Re: Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. by Oche211(m): 2:05am On Jun 24, 2017
What's TB Joshua's own in this matter nw?
Re: Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. by Kellibae(f): 2:22am On Jun 24, 2017
taiyesoul:
You should have advised him before being arrested to kidnap TB Joshua instead.Medicine after burial.

I hope u read the topic before commenting.
Hez not supporting him.
He only said that becoz his son was confessing untrue things that he gave him money when he did not..

There ar rumours that the man refused to confess even after many toture and punishments before they used jazz on him to confess and anything jazz cant giv 100 percent result.
Re: Please Take My Son To Meet TB Joshua, Evans Father Begs Police. by NothingDoMe: 3:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Iz TB still in naija?

This Evans sef just dey sing upandan. Arm robber when nor get mind.

(1) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Slaughters Babies With Double-edged Knives / Suspected Badoo Member Arrested Last Friday Was Just A Wanderer (photos) / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.