Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread (14525 Views)

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade / What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? / Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by wman(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2017
So what makes a game overrated?

Movies are not like games where almost everyone can watch different genres?

You might not like simulation games like Truck Simulator and FM yet some people will kill for them.

Some don't like FPS and others don't like TPS.

Different strokes for different folks.

If you need PC games anywhere in Nigeria, check my signature.
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by elucydate: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2017
So basically this thread is about arguing whether god of war is overrated or not.

Since that's the case why not just say so in the title for bleeps sake.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by teelaw4life(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
wman:
So what makes a game overrated?

Movies are not like games where almost everyone can watch different genres?

You might not like simulation games like Truck Simulator and FM yet some people will kill for them.

Some don't like FPS and others don't like TPS.

Different strokes for different folks.

If you need PC games anywhere in Nigeria, check my signature.

Euro truck Simulator, FM fanatic (is there an fm forum here?), sim city, The Sims.

Now those are games. Gaming opinions will always be subjective. Just as you have it with console wars.
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by kullozone(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2017
GOW is a fvcked up game with a shitty storyline. I regret playing it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by mcpat(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
LaRochelle:
If you don't understand all the grammar they're speaking here as I don't, raise your hand.

Lool, I can teach you. Pro bono, just come along with the monkeys
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by skillz111(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kemen anybody else noticed it seems your lips are overrated which game can you create that you are condeming?
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by SkyCityBay1: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
elucydate:
So basically this thread is about arguing whether god of war is overrated or not.

Since that's the case why not just say so in the title for bleeps sake.
Nop,that's not it
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by sniperwolf(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2017
God of War made a mistake killing the Supreme antagonist Zeus. They should have continued to keep him. Which other gods can stand Kratos when the Supreme Ruler was killed by him? They even killed Kratos with the god-killing blade of Olympus. How did they manage to bring him back on 4 when the story of 4 seems to be the future of 3.

The should have learnt from Hideo Kojima, he never killed Liquid Snake. All the Metal Gear Series are interconnected despite the story going back and forth.

I just don't think Konami can manage the MGS series like Kojima

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by akocce(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
sniperwolf:
God of War made a mistake killing the Supreme antagonist Zeus. They should have continued to keep him. Which other gods can stand Kratos when the Supreme Ruler was killed by him? They even killed Kratos with the god-killing blade of Olympus. How did they manage to bring him back on 4 when the story of 4 seems to be the future of 3.

The should have learnt from Hideo Kojima, he never killed Liquid Snake. All the Metal Gear Series are interconnected despite the story going back and forth.

have u played d part 4? Wait until there is more info concerning wat happened
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by SkyCityBay1: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
sniperwolf:

Dude,liquid snake have been dead since MGS1,ps1.
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

I'm amazed that you said GOW didn't make it to top 100 games of all time. Where did you get that from and what yardstick was used to judge it?
I used both IGN, Metacritic it didn't make the list in both
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by LucemFerre: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Who do I see about getting the last 15 minutes of my life back?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
LucemFerre:
Who do I see about getting the last 15 minutes of my life back?

Smeagel
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by akocce(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by skillsbaba(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
LordVoldemort:
Why make the video if you are going to angry with almost everything he said. I don't think DESTINY is overrated a bit.

If you say a game is overrated, it should be a game with huge publicity that everyone rush to get the first day and after playing they felt its a total waste of time.

Exactly my thoughts
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by Horebzy(m): 2:05am On Aug 10, 2017
I'll just go straight and say Witcher 3 very broken and bug filled sh*t even
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Horebzy:
I'll just go straight and say Witcher 3 very broken and bug filled sh*t even

Download the patches... grin

Or get the complete edition like everyonelSE.

The only error I've seen in the complete edition, is one arrow bending the laws of gravity by a beach in toussant
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by Horebzy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Download the patches... grin

Or get the complete edition like everyonelSE.

The only error I've seen in the complete edition, is one arrow bending the laws of gravity by a beach in toussant
i haven't heard of there being any complete edition before now so it's hardly my fault have u played theday one edition
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Horebzy:
i haven't heard of there being any complete edition before now so it's hardly my fault have u played theday one edition

Haba! And u dey this forum grin

Anyway...it's not all dat bad...

U can still download the patches online for the game... Even the game expansions sef...

Last I heard, dey are free.
Re: A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread by Horebzy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Haba! And u dey this forum grin

Anyway...it's not all dat bad...

U can still download the patches online for the game... Even the game expansions sef...

Last I heard, dey are free.
i already swapped the don't have 30gb for any update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Pls, How Can I Run Pes 2016 / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.