Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? (1116 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Has EFCC Really Achieved Anything Under Farida Wasiri? / How Is Joshua Dariye A Senator? - Has Efcc Exonorated Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by gerona: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
Just watched on the news EFCC confisticating Cecilia Ibru's properties. I wonder why they didn't in the same zealousness confisticate the properties of various political office holders who have been charged with corruption and money laundering? Now I truly believe there is partiality in our justice system.
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by Arnold1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
They confiscated Alamiesiegha's properties in Abuja and other areas. Former Police Chief,
Tafa Balogun, also had his property confiscated.

I do admit that those political figures whose properties are targeted usually have issues with the powers that be.
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
Who cares when such people will still get their stuff back after taking plea bargain and bribing efcc
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by PapaBrowne(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
[size=16pt]Dirty Farida[/size]

In stores soon- Watch out!!
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2010
Yes, they have, they confiscated the property of Ngozi Iweala
when she was accused of corruption and theft, remember. . .
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by paddylo1(m): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2010
Yes, they have, they confiscated the property of Ngozi Iweala
when she was accused of corruption and theft, remember. . .
. . mama gee are u usually high or something
what u wrote above makes no sense whatsoever
who the heck is Ngozi Iweala. . when was such a person ever governor,
and when was this person accussed of theft and corruption?
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Jan 27, 2010
paddy_lo:

. . mama gee are u usually high or something
what u wrote above makes no sense whatsoever
who the heck is Ngozi Iweala. . when was such a person ever governor,
and when was this person accussed of theft and corruption?

Just because you don't know her doesn't mean my post is senseless, use your brain
you should have said you're ignorant instead of saying my post didn't make sense.
Go to google and do some research on her, by then you might have gained 2% of knowledge. wink
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by paddylo1(m): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2010
Just because you don't know her doesn't mean my post is senseless, use your brain
you should have said you're ignorant instead of saying my post didn't make sense.
Go to google and do some research on her, by then you might have gained 2% of knowledge.

mama gee,if u are talking about Ngozi okonjo iweala who was our former finance minister u are still making no sense
1. .because she was never accused of any corruption,and non of her property was ever siezed
2. she was never Governor of any state

so unless u can come up with who it is exactly u are talking about
i still maintain that u are clueless,and should know what u are talking about before u say it
perhaps u should be the one using google more often not me
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2010
paddy_lo:

mama gee,if u are talking about Ngozi okonjo iweala who was our former finance minister u are still making no sense
1. .because she was never accused of any corruption,and non of her property was ever siezed
2. she was never Governor of any state

so unless u can come up with who it is exactly u are talking about
i still maintain that u are clueless,and should know what u are talking about before u say it
perhaps u should be the one using google more often not me

You're dumber than ply woods. . .
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was the lady who used govt funds to purchase 12 cars and renovate her home
Those properties were later seized by the govt just like Sani Abacha's properties, so what have you been smoking?
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by paddylo1(m): 2:07am On Jan 28, 2010
You're dumber than ply woods. . .
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was the lady who used govt funds to purchase 12 cars and renovate her home
Those properties were later seized by the govt just like Sani Abacha's properties, so what have you been smoking?

mama-gee could u provide even 1 link to your accusations?
cause this is not true at all
okonjo iweala has only ever been in Govt for 3yrs or so under obasanjo
before then she worked all her life in the private sector
mainly at the world bank. . .

and she actually resigned as finance minister under obasanjo
and has NEVER been accused of corruption

so again i ask u,cause i am really confused
where are u getting this libelous information from
and pls provide a link

if u cant do that then pls retract your accusations about the world renowned lady
thank u in advance
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by rebranded(m): 1:32am On Jan 29, 2010
Mama-gee has gotten her facts all mixed up,  grin

Pls dont spoil Ngozi Iweala's name, one of the few good people left maybe u are refering to that former speaker woman not Ngozi
Re: Has Efcc Ever Confisticated A Governor's Property? by paddylo1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2010
Mama-gee has gotten her facts all mixed up,
of course she has. .
but what baffles me is the way she is defending her ignorant statements

makes u wonder about the state of mind of most ppl that contribute to these forums

(1) (Reply)

David Mark - Soludo Misled Nigeria On Banks’ Consolidation / Crude Oil Price In Ibb/abacha Years Vs Price In Obj/gej Years. / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.