Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

“I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice (22323 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Father Mbaka For Endorsing Ganduje / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by ebusfav: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Controversial Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, has taken to Instagram to support comic rapper Falz, who trended on Twitter this week after he told entertainers to stop praising fraudsters in their song.

According to Daddy Freeze, it is glorification of fraud that birthed people like Evans. Here’s what he wrote;

“I stand with @falzthebahdguy!

Its the glorification of Fraudsters that birthed the likes of Evans, and gave rise to the herds of moronic herbivores seeking his release!
Songs seemingly promoting fraud aren’t 9ice…….
~FRZ”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stand-falz-daddy-freeze-shades-9ice.html

Lalasticlala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by praizephoto(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2017
wat is daddy saying now
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Queenlas(f): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2017

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Evablizin(f): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Ok i stand with Daddy Freeze for standing for Falz to shade 9nice.lemme come and be going

20 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by ldinma(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2017
I follow stand with am

7 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by seunoni34(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2017
I don't even know why this should be a topic of debate. What is wrong can never be right.

54 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by yeyeboi(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Na so
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by lasunakin(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Only an illiterate would slander Falz over what he said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Opinedecandid(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Nice!
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by techycontents(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2017
I stand with falz

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by elebjosh: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2017
wah kinda name is daddy freeze sef

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by gwmlogistic: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Cool
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by SaulRazor: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
I have always said most Nigerians are criminals, if not explain why they are angry with Falz for saying the right thing

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by monaPhilz: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
yahoo boys will come masturbate now.

5 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
daddy always trying to be relevant
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by brunofarad(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Supported

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by davodyguy: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
He said the plain truth

5 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by oluwamile(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
epic and direct!!!

5 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by positivelord: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
I wonder which song actually encourages skull mining
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by morgang(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Enough of this hype. I understand how morally bankrupt our music industry is, but every singer has a niche targeted to his fans. I'm not trying to glorify fraudsters in any way. But the artist in question is just doing his job, by calling out names in order to make ends meet for shows.

Lets face it, yahoo yahoo has now been order of the day with or without "living things" song.

On a final note, i would love to stress the fact that YAHOO is quiet different from the likes of kidnapping, Robbery, 419 and et el. Yahoo is literally outstanding in its meaning. Absolutely unique but kinda ambiguous to the naive ones. Nigerian politicians are fraudsters (political yahoo), Some Pastors are fraudsters, an average Nigerian has that mentality of defrauding people in a way if opportune. Of recent, the commissioner of police, Lagos state had a meeting with 'Investor Bj' - a Yahoo boy. Their pictures went viral in social media, where was Falz and co'? E money, although now legit usually have a meeting with Jagaban of Lagos state- Tinubu. Mopha, Bnaira, Hush pupi, Mr white, shina pelleer etc are all highly respected in our today's society..

If we are to lay accusing fingers here, we need to concentrate more on the institutions rather than an individual personality trying to make an ends meet. We have the likes of SARS/POLICE saddled with the responsibility of curbing such menace but we all know how manipulative they are. Let the institutions do their work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<< 9ice is just an artist making a living, trust me he makes cool cash for shows. That song was a hit; i so much love it.... plus, it has no influence on me... We are who we are, u are who u wanna be. PEACE!!!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Also with falz on this one

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by davodyguy: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2017
ebusfav:
Controversial Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, has taken to Instagram to support comic rapper Falz, who trended on Twitter this week after he told entertainers to stop praising fraudsters in their song.

According to Daddy Freeze, it is glorification of fraud that birthed people like Evans. Here’s what he wrote;

“I stand with @falzthebahdguy!

Its the glorification of Fraudsters that birthed the likes of Evans, and gave rise to the herds of moronic herbivores seeking his release!
Songs seemingly promoting fraud aren’t 9ice…….
~FRZ”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stand-falz-daddy-freeze-shades-9ice.html

Lalasticlala

Those calling for Evans' release are bastards

6 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by sonoarthur95(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2017
oga your opinion doesn't count
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Rick9(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Who e standing EPP ??
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tolurainbow(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Issokay
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2017
in show business controversy sells. nxt. i don go download d song self. e sweet. although i no like d message its still entertaining. person wey dey sing about fraud and those glorifying yansh and boobs no difference abeg

4 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by abiolag(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2017
#IstandwithFalz

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tdbankplc: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Who I go stand wit now? Everyone already with freeze.

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by obaival(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Davido's Daughter, Imade All Smiles / Jemima Osunde & Falz On The Set Of A New Movie / Sound Sultan And His Lovely Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.