Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

“I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice (22331 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Father Mbaka For Endorsing Ganduje / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by kevoh(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Hashtag I stand with Falz... I still don't comprehend how people will glorify fraud undecided undecided Moral decay in Nigeria has eaten too deep, yet the country is filled with 90% religious people who carry religion for head.

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by rozayx5(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2017
falz said the right thing

but

all of them scammers sha

even falz and his legal background aint spared

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by dammyd46(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2017
I don't blame that idiot daddy freeze he has remain static all his whole life....Gamers ain't kidnappers dumb....
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Candybob(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Login in to Nairaland these days has become a herculean task,
Seun and Lalasticlala wassup with this your host, cloudflare or whatever they call themselves?

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by PsalmieD(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2017
First time wey dis man go Yarn sense...

I stand with Falz
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by talkportal: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
sonoarthur95:
oga your opinion doesn't count

this one does count if you don't mind share your opinion
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by talkportal: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
dammyd46:
I don't blame that idiot daddy freeze he has remain static all his whole life....Gamers ain't kidnappers dumb....

education in shambles.... young man this is the reason you keep failing in mathematics and quantitative reasoning. Yes gamers are not kidnappers, but gamers are criminals and kidnappers are criminals.

clearly you can see freeze is correct with his statement.
But if you require further explanation to understand this I might have to call you that dumb

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by beewhy009(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
I don't give a damn, everyone geh thr own life to live. If they think fraud is d best, leave em ciz when they start seeing the repercussion you won't share with them either. What is the difference btw promoting fraud and promoting sexuality and bad ganging... It ain't 9ce tho... He who is without blemish should first cast the stone
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by greencard: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
I've notice that in Nigeria only "big" societal crimes are actually considered bad as it portrays

what of other "lesser" crimes like

pilferage
lies
cheat
deceit
forgery
unjust gains
indecency
insincerity
bad temper
nudity
fake life
irresponsible living
laziness
to mention just a few

that's hypocrisy redefined

btw what's the difference BTW living things that promote fraudulent gains and the other songs that promote fornication and nudity ?

all are societal evils
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Ilefoaye(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
#Istandwith9ice
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by TechPanda(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Candybob:
Login in to Nairaland these days has become a herculean task,
Seun and Lalasticlala wassup with this your host, cloudflare or whatever they call themselves?

Same Problem Here
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by ALAYORMII: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
EFCC on falz

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Everybody with falz on this one, even all of una wey una boyfriend na yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
In this age, we intentionally support things we know deep down our heart are wrong. #pathetic
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by chicoMX(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
They may be saying the same thing. but I can never stand with freeze. #ISTANDWITHFALZ
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by talk2saintify(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by marooh: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
praizephoto:
wat is daddy saying now

Stay genuine
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by AyamConfidence(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Queenlas:
I also stand with him

This song been trending for a while now...nairalanders check it out..if e no sweet u... I will refund ur mb grin

https://my.notjustok.com/track/227032/tintet-sisi-eko
lemme go and check it out...I'll be back ooo
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tollyboy5(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
who asked 4 his opinion self as if e count
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
When stuf like these that shouldn't be up for debate are being heatly debated, you just realised that we've lost it, and lost big time..

#IstandWithFalz #mmeDakkanda

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Superpower(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
greencard:
I've notice that in Nigeria only "big" societal crimes are actually considered bad as it portrays

what of other "lesser" crimes like

pilferage
lies
cheat
deceit
forgery
unjust gains
indecency
insincerity
bad temper
nudity
fake life
irresponsible living
laziness
to mention just a few

that's hypocrisy redefined

btw what's the difference BTW living things that promote fraudulent gains and the other songs that promote fornication and nudity ?

all are societal evils

is fornication and nudity a crime in nigeria?why compare them to fraud

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by seanery: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
THIS TRACK MAKE SENSE...

Queenlas:
I also stand with him

This song been trending for a while now...nairalanders check it out..if e no sweet u... I will refund ur mb grin

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tollyboy5(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
kevoh:
Hashtag I stand with Falz... I still don't comprehend how people will glorify fraud undecided undecided Moral decay in Nigeria has eaten too deep, yet the country is filled with 90% religious people who carry religion for head.
what are you saying! don't be hypocritical does falz music encourage sexuality or evangelism or is it crusade or clubbing. don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. don't he know soft work encourage fraudulent act. undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by CCDav1: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Uwafit

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by OVA200(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Queenlas:
I also stand with him

I don dey download am if he no sweet I go collect my MB back or I sue you
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by godchildjayboy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
I stand with 9ice....music go in different direction. I am a living things. Falz is a death things if he doesn't stand with 9ice.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by kevoh(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
tollyboy5:

what are you saying! don't be hypocritical does falz music encourage sexuality or evangelism or is it crusade or clubbing. don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. don't he know soft work encourage fraudulent act. undecided
Ogbeni, go and sit down. What is bad is bad! Falz is only a messenger of the truth. Attack the message not the messenger. Go and listen to the lyrics of that song : Soft work! If you find any sentence in it glorifying Fraud and promoting fraudsters,bring it here and drop your account here I will send you 5k for your effort, angry angry if not then you will agree with me that you are the one living in a glass house and a big fraudster for supporting fraud.

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by 2dice01: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Queenlas:
I also stand with him

lol nice pr

My own is dont finish the tea
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tollyboy5(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Superpower:
is fornication and nudity a crime in nigeria?why compare them to fraud
Dumbest comment so far! undecided so smoking is good but bad when it is weed currupt politicians are righteous until they are been arrested before we'll say they are corrupt. police smoking weed are also doing the right thing as far as they are not street guys. SMH there is no difference bt you and currupt polithiefians. you guys are worst you claim there are holy sins
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Abudu2000(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Idiot that can't stand on his own!! Smh for this gay calling himself daddy..

Last time he was caught wih falz doing nonsense and now what's surprisin about them standing 2geda
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Welcomme: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
I stand with Dino Meleye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shakira Posts Family Photo With Baby / Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” / Flavour And Djimon Hounsou Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.