Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,909 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun (45573 Views)

Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by DorisK(f): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Ahhhhhh the police there spoils the whole show.... if only it were another profession she was displaying...
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by seguno2: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
And your special appreciation goes to the Oga(s) at top for the sponsorship!

True but sad stuff.
No one is concerned that she obviously cannot afford her lifestyle and the Ogas' legitimate salary may not also.
No one is concerned that the Ogas may be paying her from kidnappers ransom or other money from criminals, thieves and corruption.
Yet we say that we don't like corruption.
Yet we say that our country is rotten with poverty and UNEMPLOYMENT due to corruption.
Therefore we blame only our leaders.
Why blame only leaders when we encourage the corruption, armed robbery, stealing and kidnapping by not being concerned about our family, relations and friends who spend more money than their legitimate salaries?
Why blame only our leaders?
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by MadCow1: 12:37am On Jun 25, 2017
lofty900:
With all the success stories recorded by the police in recent times, I'm beginning to like the police. Infact, the police is now at the center of attention while other law enforcement agencies are behind grin

Success really has many friends

Dem just kidnap one Catholic Preist for Ijebu Ode yesterday.. Ehn Bail na 80 Million.

So Preist plus Permanent Secretary combined bail na 120 million.

Success my yaansh. .

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by iamrealdeji(m): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2017
GuntersChain:
What is such beauty doing in the police force?
because she's not a useless lazy parasite like you. she wants to contribute to making her country a better place while you're here wishing she was an olosho. you unexposed rat. go to America and Dubai see painfully beautiful girls in police and army

1 Like

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by iluvpomo(m): 1:16am On Jun 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Who will eat cake made with gun and handcuff?
By the way, that cake is ugly.
yet if they cut you slice now, I'm sure you go swallow am finish cheesy
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Maski87: 4:24am On Jun 25, 2017
I no say na the highest of a go get this nyash.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by gaskiyamagana: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2017
tesppidd:
I really wouldn't mind this policewoman handcuffing me to the bunk.
What of defeacating inside your mouth?
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by tesppidd: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

What of defeacating inside your mouth?
police use cuffs , you cannot associate defaecating with police. if you dont get my joke fucccck off my mentions and don't be silly.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by GuntersChain(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
iamrealdeji:
because she's not a useless lazy parasite like you. she wants to contribute to making her country a better place while you're here wishing she was an olosho. you unexposed rat. go to America and Dubai see painfully beautiful girls in police and army

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by GuntersChain(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
iamrealdeji:

Do I look like your dad that abandoned you at a tender age, it isn't my fault you don't know your dad, take your hate somewhere else.

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by obiemurphy(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2017
It's okay....she's pretty
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2017
All these NL guys that are saying "Can she handle gun", "Her oga must be fvcking her" etc. Did you see her with your eyes being kpanshed.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by LockDown69(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Na so you go put beacon for your head, na for nairaland we go still come hear say them don waste you. If you're a security personnel you should learn to be discreet about your identity most especially in a country like Nigeria
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Dwhyte(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
This one just boast my morah
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Dwhyte(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Dem just kidnap one Catholic Preist for Ijebu Ode yesterday.. Ehn Bail na 80 Million.

So Preist plus Permanent Secretary combined bail na 120 million.

Success my yaansh. .

angry

Y pay to release a priest? Why

When ransom has been paid on d day of ordination
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by crackhouse(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
GuntersChain:
What is such beauty doing in the police force?
they use her to lure armed robbers and kidnappers to the police cell.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by crackhouse(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why is she always crossing her legs?
Hope she's not trying to hide her k-leg Or some leg abnormalities.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Vivipop(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
slawomir:
Beautiful woman
Lot of people saying shiit about how she must have been climbed by different Ogas
So a Nigeria woman can not be beautiful as a police and be devoid of those immoral act.
Mehhhhh. .........our sense of reasoning is fuucked up already in this part of the world . Nigeria will never grow even if it manage to grow it would grow at the speed of an injured snail because Nigerian mentality and reasoning is dog shiit
And we were all celebrating one idemudia who have just been promoted to a major in the American army.
Preach on bro....
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by manikspears: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't know why but between me,her,the handcuffs and gun, bondage sex comes to mind cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding / This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) / The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.