Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. (2812 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
After a long fought battle with scammers who hide behind ponzi schemes, I have come to a conclusion that many are bent on spending their money the way they deem fit, whether it ends up profiting them or not.

To all those I might have genuinely offended, find it in ur heart to forgive, as I never set out to destroy but to build. I passed my messaged and bless a whole lot. Now is time to engage in other meaningful and progressive ventures.

God bless you all. You won't be getting another Ponzi scheme message again for I have done my bit.

Your friend,

Sgt Ponzi Hater

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by rheether(f): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:
After a long fought battle with scammers who hide behind ponzi schemes, I have come to a conclusion that many are bent on spending their money the way they deem fit, whether it ends up profiting them or not.

To all those I might have genuinely offended, find it in ur heart to forgive, as I never set out to destroy but to build. I passed my messaged and bless a whole lot. Now is time to engage in other meaningful and progressive ventures.

God bless you all. You won't be getting another Ponzi scheme message again for I have done my bit.

Your friend,

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Oya, deactivate your account.

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
rheether:

No mind am,after he don get e own site or fake Whatsapp group where he lures his ignorant suspects to pH n never get back their money .

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by idu1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Very useless fellow.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
rheether:

I never stated that I'll deactivate my account, I however will be changing my emphasis on Ponzi schemes.

God bless
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
idu1:
Very useless fellow.
God blessing.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I never stated that I'll deactivate my account, I however will be changing my emphasis on Ponzi schemes.

God bless

Loser. Are u finally tired of making a fool of yourself?
Please don't stop, continue.
We enjoy watching u fool yourself...

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lol… the guy don dey enjoy enough money from mmm and ghwx. I pity those that listened to him. He just deceived una while he was busy phing and ghing weekly /monthly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Chriswazo(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2017
DONMAYOR19:
Lol… the guy don dey enjoy enough money from mmm and ghwx. I pity those that listened to him. He just deceived una while he was busy phing and ghing weekly /monthly.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by ElDadd: 1:07am On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Your friend,

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Ojebi, Adato oshi.

I don't even pay attention to all his rants anymore.

Sgtponzihater = Irrelevance

God won't make everybody, I mean everybody! tag you as an irrelevance like Sgtponzihater in Jesus Name.

Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 25, 2017
ElDadd:

Ojebi, Adato oshi.

God won't make everybody, I mean everybody! tag you as an irrelevance like Sgtponzihater in Jesus Name.

Amen.

The fight is over, I conquered. I dedicate my victory to the hustlers around town,who lost their meagre resources to scammers who masqueraded as helpers, may help come their way.

Peace.
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

The fight is over, I conquered. I dedicate my victory to the hustlers around town,who lost their meagre resources to scammers who masqueraded as helpers, may help come their way.

Peace.

Fool u lost. Because everyday new people are joining. A friend of mine registered two new participants last week. Ghww is now stronger than ever so please keep helping us by advertizing it so that people would know its still very much alive and paying, and keep joining.
One man can't bring down ponzi, only God can. And it was sent here by God to help his children.
U can now quietly sink into oblivion where u rightfully belong.
M0R0N.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2017
GHWW FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2017
ElDadd:

Ojebi, Adato oshi.

Amen.
Honestly speaking, dat is my prayer point in church today; dat may i not be as clueless,foolish, insignificant, irrelevant, disoriented and completely useless to the society as Sgt. Ponzihater

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2017
cliff26:

Honestly speaking, dat is my prayer point in church today; dat may i not be as clueless,foolish, insignificant, irrelevant, disoriented and completely useless to the society as Sgt. Ponzihater

Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by ElDadd: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Peace.

Conquered where? Winterfell? Or you think we're talking about Lord of the Rings here?

Foolîsh boy

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2017
ElDadd:

Conquered where? Winterfell? Or you think we're talking about Lord of the Rings here?

Foolîsh boy

Don't call anyone a fool or you will be guilty of hell fire, so the scripture says. Happy Sunday. Trust in the lord and in the power of his might, only him can give u economic relief
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Don't call anyone a fool or you will be guilty of hell fire, so the scripture says. Happy Sunday. Trust in the lord and in the power of his might, only him can give u economic relief

u have no right to talk about God u prostitute patronizer.your two bedroom mansion is already waiting for u in hell.
LOSER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

u have no right to talk about God u prostitute patronizer.your two bedroom mansion is already waiting for u in hell.
LOSER
Those who joined nairaland recently are d pple who won't know Sgt. ponzihater's previous misdeeds....imagine inquiring abt the cost of prostitutes in Sango Ota on nairaland,, social media for that matter, asking how sweet are d prostitutes, can u imagine?.....very hopeless wasted idiot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2017
cliff26:

Those who joined nairaland recently are d pple who won't know Sgt. ponzihater's previous misdeeds....imagine inquiring abt the cost of prostitutes in Sango Ota on nairaland,, social media for that matter, asking how sweet are d prostitutes, can u imagine?.....very hopeless wasted idiot

don't mind the shameless jobless idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Mmm is not saving anybody from the recession as some claim, maybe it is saving the guiders from the recession,not the ordinary participants if you ph 10k on mmm after one month you get 13k (30%) the thing that most people don't know is that if you invest that 10k on a realistic business you can get even 100% growth mmm and our laziness has limited us to 30% monthly growth. Some of us don't even believe that money can grow more than 30% monthly anymore and we are happy with it, not knowing that it can be better.

Looking at it properly you will observe that mmm is making people poor mentally and lazy..Bros Develop countries will not accept mmm o I swear..Is not that I hate mmm am just saying the truth. I just thought about it recently..mmm is good for guider but it is better those that don't want to become stay away and think above 30% when top guiders are raking in millions of naira monthly mmm was made to favour guilders, is better if you guys should leave mmm for guilders.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Mmm is not saving anybody from the recession as some claim, maybe it is saving the guiders from the recession,not the ordinary participants if you ph 10k on mmm after one month you get 13k (30%) the thing that most people don't know is that if you invest that 10k on a realistic business you can get even 100% growth mmm and our laziness has limited us to 30% monthly growth. Some of us don't even believe that money can grow more than 30% monthly anymore and we are happy with it, not knowing that it can be better.

Looking at it properly you will observe that mmm is making people poor mentally and lazy.. Develop countries will never accept ponzi like mmm I swear..Is not that I hate mmm am just saying the truth. I just thought about it recently..mmm is good for guider but it is better those that don't want to become stay away and think above 30% when top guiders are raking in millions of naira monthly mmm was made to favour guilders, is better if you guys should leave mmm for guilders.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Raptor15:

Looking at it properly you will observe that mmm is making people poor mentally and lazy..Bros Develop countries will not accept mmm o I swear..Is not that I hate mmm am just saying the truth. I just thought about it recently..mmm is good for guider but it is better those that don't want to become stay away and think above 30% when top guiders are raking in millions of naira monthly mmm was made to favour guilders, is better if you guys should leave mmm for guilders.

please how much are u worth?
how much do u have?
how much have u made?
how much is in your bank account?
can u boldly send us a screenshot of your bank account statement of account?

it's very easy to come here on nairaland and type nonsense without having anything reasonable to back it up.
can u give us a suggestion of any realistic business investment which can give us 100% income monthly, and how many of them u have invested in?

for your info, I have made more than 450k from ghww since January, and am not a guider.
please get your facts right next time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by FX(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Your friend,

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Thanks so much. It is our money. I will invest it anywhere I feel like because I have already calculated all d risk involved before investing. MMM pays. I will do MMM till there is nothing like MMM. It is my decision.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by SOKayson(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the best rates. For look-up you can check my facebook page KAY RICHIE STEVENS.
Whatsapp or call 08162047081
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Dollabiz: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
How
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by eezeribe(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Your friend,

Sgt Ponzi Hater
You did well and I personally appreciate your effort... You can only take a horse to the stream,you can't force it to drink water.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Raptor15:

God bless u bro
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
eezeribe:

You did well and I personally appreciate your effort... You can only take a horse to the stream,you can't force it to drink water.

Much blessings bro. This type of comment keep me going.
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
FX:
Thanks so much. It is our money. I will invest it anywhere I feel like because I have already calculated all d risk involved before investing. MMM pays. I will do MMM till there is nothing like MMM. It is my decision.

Much love, it's a personal decision. I won't be saying much about Ponzi schemes anytime soon. My words shall justify me.
Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by donaldking10: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Much love, it's a personal decision. I won't be saying much about Ponzi schemes anytime soon. My words shall justify me.

FOOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
cliff26:

There are 2 Sgt Ponzi Haters, the old one who emphasised the crashing of MMM, GHWW phase one, and who warned those on givers forum that they were threading on risky grounds and they shouldn't allow the Bible quotations on givers forum fool them, those prophecies came to past, and even though we have bile and venom against Sgt Ponzi Hater, we can attest that all predictions came through in record time. Most great men had women problem, from David, to Samson, to Judah, to Solomon all had women problem. However God looks beyond our besetting sin and helps us. The new Ponzi hater emphasised innovation, he didn't really predict any crashing but taught people about the deception in Ponzi schemes, the new ponzi hater also has Jesus Christ as his Lord and saviour, doesn't leave in Sango and doesn't patronize prostitutes. More posts will come out to justify the genius called Ponzi hater. Ponzi hater will never be forgotten because when the news break people will remember I cried with tears for them.

Innovate.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

(1) (2) (Reply)

deleted / Morgan Capital Stock Broker. Review / Don't Give Someone Your Money To Trade For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.