Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) (15348 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Two Brothers Hack Okada Rider To Death After Snatching Motorcycle. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2017
killings, killings everywhere cry
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
skull miners!

I'm sure they want to use his head and private parts for rituals. useless things

when their igbo counterparts are into auto parts, afonjas are busy headhunting
it cant be compared with okija shrine

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2017
cursedAbiola:
lol definitely looking for easy head to hunt
bunch of lazy useless tribe
okija shrine, the most flourishing mining centre in the world

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2017
moriss33:
is your own stupidity hereditary ??.... can't u decipher dat the aforementioned names are synonymous with the Yorubas ??
bro easy, I think she was been sarcastic. It's yorobbers in their delusion that usually claim igbos aren't united and always come up with the senseless rhetoric that she used to mock the hypocrites 'sarcastically'.

so on her behalf, let me rephrase 'is this how accommodating and 'suffersticated' they will be in their hoedua republic? cheesy

#amarabae

9 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Just imagine. is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra? they don't love themselves!
Hahaha, this is exactly how they will behave in their so called Biafra.
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
yesoo, of course it can't be compared because SOKA forest in ogun state is the ritual capital of the world.

hide your head in shame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
SMTN -skull miners tribe of Nigeria ..na demdem
#modified

Tribe- yoruba

Regioñ- south _Waste

Identity - coneheads, scratchface, tiger claw face,

Nickname- abobaku, afonja

Republic - oduduwanker aka brownroof aka ewedu

Main occupation- head hunting, skull mining and human parts dealers

Major food- hydraulic soup

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the ACCOMODATORS!

I thought they said they are united, see how the criminals just wasted the old man. useless people. By 2025, AFONJA population would have reduced by 40% as a result of booming activity in the skull mining/head counting sector
grin Guy u bad ooo u don finish dem. Hope no be from Afonjanistan u wrote this thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
Soka forest plus d numerous ones in Ogun which has now become d ritual capital of Afonjanistan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
yesoo, of course it can't be compared because SOKA forest in ogun state is the ritual capital of the world.

hide your head in shame
Lady we just dey reason same cos i made same comments below. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

grin Guy u bad ooo u don finish dem. Hope no be from Afonjanistan u wrote this thing
u dey fear make dem no come hunt for my head? cheesy

if dem come, I go fire them with thunder (in Phyno's) voice cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Just imagine.
is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra?
they don't love themselves!
I like that cheesy

Next time use Oodua Republic for those that can't understand Sarcasm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by belzabull(f): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Soka forest plus d numerous ones in Ogun which gas now become d ritual capital of Afonjanistan
u dey mind the mumu

If he talk anyhow again now, I go just dash am one sachet of RATAK make he do do needful, after all awolo-ole is 'our' mentor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
AroOkigbo:
Once I heard, "hack", I knew it must be dem.

AFONJ....
Nawaoooooooo
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
#modified

Tribe- yoruba

Regioñ- south _Waste

I thought they said they are united, see how the criminals just wasted the old man. useless people. By 2025, AFONJA population would have reduced by 40% as a result of booming activity in the skull mining/head counting sector
pls what's the name of that your Novel?
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2017
moriss33:
is your own stupidity hereditary ??.... can't u decipher dat the aforementioned names are synonymous with the Yorubas ??
tell her because she belongs to nowhere, Akwete dog
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by omoelerin1: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Temptee101:
Its Afonja again, again and again

They cant do without skull mining

Its in them like peak baby
have you forgoten that okija shrine has the largest skull deposit in the world where the hardworking and industrious biafrans invest in mining sector of their business? others are drug pushing, baby factory, fake product & developing, kidnapping, fraud etc

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Donwilly20(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Just imagine.
is this how they are going to behave in their Biafra?
they don't love themselves!
u well at all Mumu&Efulefu you no get eyes read the thread Aturu
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
moriss33:
the sarcasm flew right over your head �

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by ebby9z(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2017
eDeity:
Accomodators, them dey accommodate hack, skull mining, ritual, fraudsters upandan
If you spend more time studying your brighter grammar than you spend hating a tribe, maybe your English wouldn't be this murderous.
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Marael:
But why everyday na bad news na . Someone can't just help it a day without seeing,hearing or reading unpleasant news. Nigeria will be great. I believe.
I tire for the country oo
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
omoelerin1:
okija shrine, the most flourishing mining centre in the world
[/s]
Nonsense trash afonjas are useless smelly bastards cone heads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
have you forgoten that okija shrine has the largest skull deposit in the world where the hardworking and industrious biafrans invest in mining sector of their business? others are drug pushing, baby factory, fake product & developing, kidnapping, fraud etc
Your comment clearly exudes saddness, pain and sorrow. The news must have really hit you so hard, i know how the feeling is like for your fellow skull miners to constantly grace the dailies for the wrong reasons because of their insatiable quest for blood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by eDeity: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2017
ebby9z:

If you spend more time studying your brighter grammar than you spend hating a tribe, maybe your English wouldn't be this murderous.
Lol who cares?

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2017
AroOkigbo:
Once I heard, "hack", I knew it must be dem.

AFONJ....

lol lol and lol

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Sometimes i ask myself how can someone live long in Nigeria since Nigerians have become more intolerant than wild animals.

Can someone actually reduce human contact or human interference to stay in peace ?
Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Crime jux sweet pple like pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
OkuFaba:
AFONJA'S AT IT AGAIN...

DONT FORGET TO TAKE THE HEAD OO
... lol.. that must have been the Baba's instruction

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by OkuFaba(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
onedream:
... lol.. that must have been the Baba's instruction
They missed his head

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
#modified

Tribe- yoruba

Regioñ- south _Waste

... lol.. since I finished reading this comment, I have been on to of Okada searching every streets and closes of Lagos looking for space to faint... but there seems to be non left

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Hack 73-year-Old Man To Death With A Cutlass In Ogun State (Photo) by davillian(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
I use to think afojas only run mouth like TAP. Haba killing a 72 year old haba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Okays Evans’ Fundamental Rights Suit For Hearing / Photo Of 'SOLO', Who Got Killed Small Japron Gang - Cyberng / Bail Granted To ALUU 4 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.