Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners (19742 Views)

Wike Sacks Rivers Road Agency Management / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:29am On Jun 25, 2017
slawomir:
Weldone wike. Dissolve anything dissolvable so that you fit restart all over again
How i wish God fit dissolve this world like Governor wike Make we all restart again for this world so that both rich and poor go start all over again. May be this time we the poor fit Carry first and come become rich then the rich before go come carry last this time and become poor so that them go also feel the pain.
Because this my neighbour own don too much. He go just dey form for me unto say he papa get money. Imagine he dey drive he papa venxa this morning, the idiot nor fit carry me when he see me for pz junction for sapele road Benin. Despite say na the same street we dey stay and their house near our own.

That reminds me abeg make nairaland fix this problem. We dey experience problem in accesing this page since o.
Lol..make God dissolve dis world because your nebor no pick u up with im venza?Lwkm..u no well o..No b leg u take waka reach dat junction?b proud of your legedez benz jawe..na small tym
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by obembet(f): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2017
ezesj:
I mean I need an idea of what those locations pay 4 an average three bedroom flat for a building of about 20years old
in camera
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by riseabovehate: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2017
NnamdiChidi:
PORT HARCOURT – Governor Nyesom Wike has dissolved his cabinet.

A statement Saturday by his Special Assistant, Mr Simeon Nwakaudu announced the development, saying that all former Commissioners should immediately handover to their respectice Permanent secretaries.

“Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has dissolved the State Executive Council.

The governor directed all former commissioners to handover to their respective Permanent Secretaries.

Governor Wike thanked the former commissioners for their service to the state and wished them well in their future endeavours. “, it read

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-gov-wike-sacks-cabinet/

ya kuri commissioners
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by fyneguy: 2:38am On Jun 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
The commissioner for information got the info Wike wants to dissolve them and he resigned. That's a serious leak of secret. Wike need to check those sabotaging his govt and fire them before they start discussing all his plans before they're hatched. I hope Wike knows too well that he's one of the governors that gives us confidence in SE/SS/PDP...so he should be smart and don't give chances for sabotage.

lol and SMH
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by akilo1: 3:05am On Jun 25, 2017
endtime sacking
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by obataokenwa(m): 3:05am On Jun 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Wike gives you confidence in what exactly?

Seriously I want to know.. I promise not to insult you. I just would really like to hear what confidence Wike gives you.
I won't have opinion with you cos I see hatred in your comments for him so it's not worth it. Never mind
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by obataokenwa(m): 3:12am On Jun 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Examples of Federal roads fixed by Wike are? Kindly list them.. It seems like you are living in a different part of Rivers State from the rest of us.
I believe you saw the operation zero pothole in the whole Aba Road...or is it the airport/owerri road. I don't want to waste my time listing roads for you cos it will still not change anything in you... Hatred for someone is so bad that it keeps one blind till he gets to the grave.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Eehn it see all this why every day every second always political corruption that why we need . angry sad

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by agahwonder: 3:42am On Jun 25, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Spuggie: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=hebenezher post=57815322] you're Igbo abi? grin... u could easily know them. stubborn fools![/quote

Uncultured cretin
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by MadCow1: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
I believe you saw the operation zero pothole in the whole Aba Road...or is it the airport/owerri road. I don't want to waste my time listing roads for you cos it will still not change anything in you... Hatred for someone is so bad that it keeps one blind till he gets to the grave.

Okay.. Zero potholes it is then.

And Airport - Owerri road was built and completed by Amaechi. Please don't forget that.

And it's funny how I wanted to have a sane discussion with you and promised not to disrespect you but right in your response you start insulting and disrespecting me.

grin grin

I guess it's impossible to have a sane discussion with children. Thanks for trying to respond. Nothing to do with hate but you failed to prove your last post.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by hebenezher(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Spuggie post=57823336][/quote] indeed, you're pained. painment 4 diz recession ehn na gbagx. I fathom the reason behind you nagging like a mad horsegrin kids sha. well go and sin no more grin *** dragging konk ibadan skunk*** **cough**grin

BTW lala or whatever ur service dey bleep up na, do have a check and see what could be done about it. THANK YOU...

esssss SPUGGIE:

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by obataokenwa(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Okay.. Zero potholes it is then.

And Airport - Owerri road was built and completed by Amaechi. Please don't forget that.

And it's funny how I wanted to have a sane discussion with you and promised not to disrespect you but right in your response you start insulting and disrespecting me.

grin grin

I guess it's impossible to have a sane discussion with children. Thanks for trying to respond. Nothing to do with hate but you failed to prove your last post.
My last point about confidence means he's not loyal to anybody and party so cannot easily be swayed as you can see in other middle belt states and west. is a long debate but that time I don't have now
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by MadCow1: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
My last point about confidence means he's not loyal to anybody and party so cannot easily be swayed as you can see in other middle belt states and west. is a long debate but that time I don't have now

Cool..
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Okalamu9(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yeye the smell here. I don't think wike go return in 2019.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Secret to Gainful Employment in Nigeria is a researched material that contained more than three thousand (N 3, 000) valid E-mail addresses of Human Resources managers of various reputable companies across industries and sector in Nigeria. By virtue of profession I’m one of HR practitioners in Nigeria; who have assisted some fellow being in securing employment opportunities with this insightful researched work.

For further inquiries about this researched book.
E-mail: osarumwense_joh
n@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234 (0) 7060457281
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Spuggie: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
hebenezher:
indeed, you're pained. painment 4 diz recession ehn na gbagx. I fathom the reason behind you nagging like a mad horsegrin kids sha. well go and sin no more grin *** dragging konk ibadan

BTW lala or whatever ur service dey bleep up na, do have a check and see what could be done about it. THANK YOU...

esssss SPUGGIE:

Just listen to yourself, how low can you get? Uncultured cretin.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by hebenezher(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Spuggie:

Just listen to yourself, how low can you get? Uncultured cretin.
like i said earlier:

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Spuggie: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
hebenezher:
indeed, you're pained. painment 4 diz recession ehn na gbagx. I fathom the reason behind you nagging like a mad horsegrin kids sha. well go and sin no more grin *** dragging konk ibadan skunk*** **cough**grin

esssss SPUGGIE:

You should spend more time focusing on your sentence construction.
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Babacele: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
mtchew!
Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by hebenezher(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Spuggie:

You should spend more time focusing on your sentence construction.

really? chuckles. dude you're free to pinpoint any blunder on the previous texts.

Note: you'll have to impress, that you have an immense zeal to get my attention.; D my attention is too precious.. stop i insist stop.

Re: Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Conclude Take Over Of 4 Discos / Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm / Movement Or Defection: Akpabio Has Capsized Like A Faulty Boat- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.