Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. (5762 Views)

Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
I think the doggedness of the Igbos, to sell just anything to anyone, that trading acumen is the real source of the jealousy against them.

Igbos in the North own more landmass at the North, than the ancestral home according to recent findings. So, the indigenes of those States feel threatened.

Now that Igbos have built those villages and cities, the original inhabitants feel that the 'abandoned property' episode of 1960s can happen in 21st century where social media sends events to Foreign Press at the speed of thoughts. Igbos can not run away from their properties. They will stay and fight where ever they are.

Having said, it is not that other tribes do not make money at other regions of the country that they travel to, the question is, do they make enough to 'develop' their villages and still develop their location they do business? What can they do, when Igbos have taken over commerce ? Igbos are determined people, their customer service approach and hurstling spirit at the very basic level is their selling point? They can not do anything and trade is the key.

Whether you are a politician oh, or an Oil company worker oh, or even a white collar slave, criminal, your money ends up in the hand of Igbo people cos they are the default traders and importers and you just have no choice. We all know this truth, so the Northerners and even some misguided Westerners feel that the Igbos have overtaken their landed assets and overtaken national trade from all locations. It is not their fault to think outside of oil, these are marginalized people who the Northerners try to stop, even with Trade embargoes and banning of their core import items, yet they excel. This is something we all have to learn from them.

Did we not all agree to ONE NIGERIA ? The Igbos were deprived of all their assets after the war in the name of 'abandoned property', that is the same thing Hitler and his people did to the Jews during and after the holocaust, but the Jews bounced back and today, people like George Soros control the world alongside the Rochefellas etc. Igbos share common trait with these jews when it comes to enterprise acumen and their DNA relationship is gaining traction.

By the way, if the Federal Government could con the entire country, by allowing for confiscation of Igbos-owned assets after the war. They went ahead to freeze their bank accounts and took all their monies away from them, and gave them 20 pounds no matter how many millions you had in the account. What wickedness is that ? That level of wickedness is ungodly.

You think it was only an insult alone ? No, it was planned so that Igbos can not afford to buy ANY NATIONAL ASSETS which they sold randomly after the war.

No one has deemed fit to apologize to the Igbos after the war, and after confiscating their assets, after stealing all their cash and giving them 20 pounds, after starving them to death, which is not a good war tactic.

The Igbos had no choice but to moved enmasse from their war-torned villages where IEDs still explode till this day to safer grounds. And started all over again FROM SCRATCH. The 3Rs that formed the framework of the surrender was implemented in Lagos and the rest of the places but Igbo-land and their entire Biafraland has seen no Federal Development up till this very day and my own parents who were not Igbos were allowed to suffer. My Dad lost everything to that war, yet I am not Igbo, but I am human, and our language is a circumstance that happens due to where you land from the WOMB.

Now my friends and enemies. If you want to know the root of the Agitations, You needed to know this history.

Igbos started the strategy of bringing their relatives and village people to work as boy boy for them at small shops, from there onwards entire Igbo people are everywhere in this Country and started a great Revolution and Renaissance of their total dominance of commerce and they have brought development to every part of this country, let us say the facts.

Now the so called 'sons of the soils' are scared that Igbos have bought over all their back yards, their fore-fathers graves and every available space and even then, these same people have found their way into Government and NEVER GAVE AN IGBO MAN or Biafran related person any good appointment in the government until the Goodlucky guy tried to, and these same people booted him out and 'installed' in OUR MESSIAH, GENERAL BUHARI, who is a staunch and sworn enemy of the Igbos. I love Buhari, at least, he showed his hatred publicly when he said very little of what is in his mind. Remember the famous 97% plus 5% that didnt add up to 100% ?

Guys lets say the truth and be human. Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria, they have no oil wealth except Uba that shares license with OBJ's surrogates, he is just a conduit for the Otta God. When Nnamdi Kanu says he wants Biafra restored, he did not say let us go to war. He keeps talking about referendum. Yet Northern Elites see it as a declaration of war. Why ? Because, they are about to loose their Oil Wealth which they think is their rights and they have recruited hungry and illiterate amajiris to front their displeasure. Asking to be allowed to Secede is not synonymous to war. It is just that Northerners are not educated enough to know that Referendum does not mean war. They shouldnt blame the rest of us for their backwardness. The Northerners that stay and live in the South are better, they have learnt life via the prism of an average Southerner. Dangote, Sanusi, and the rest of those northerners that mix with others are tamed and better humans.

I want Nigeria Restructured, so that the 6 Geopolitical Zones can become Governing Hubs, Economic hubs. Let us compete economically and ecumenically instead of coming here to fight about who pushed drugs, who is Yahoo Yahoo and who is a Kidnapper or Armed Robber. Do you guys know that no one believed and sincerely aspired to become a Criminal ?

Your ENEMIES are your POLITICIANS. Thankfully, Niger Delta where I come from, even though we are not very good in trading and we have no access to our very own Oil wells, we suffer a lot over the Oil curses, YET our politicians have received so much allocations that ANY SANE and SINCERE HUMAN BEING can utilize to turn our regions, our entire 6 regions to Dubais of this world. Yet the few elites, the Babangidas, the Abubakars, the Oji Uzo Kalus, the Tinubus, the Fasholas, the Theordore Orjis, The Sarakis and the Danjumas, the Alakijas, the Abachas, and the rest of them which you know have taken turns to share the allocations.

The Hausa/Fulani man is the MOST SINCERE NIGERIAN, Yes, we know this truth but their elites are our enemy.

LET US HOLD OUR POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE PHYSICALLY, not just online. Buhari is not the real enemy, he is just an man who didnt go to school, so he took things personal by thinking that Biafrans are actually against his government.

Buhari is just UNLUCKY.

He is unlucky because he was the last hope we had as a country to get rid of the cabal, but trust me, when I say the Elite and corrupt politicians have gotten rid of him already, yes because even if he comes back alive, what can a sick man do ? I love the man, but I never supported him because I know there is no Tunde Idiagbon to support is war against corruption.

If we can all stand up and know that our Buhari has been really pretty much bleeped up and we love this country, we have to STOP fighting each other. We must make sure that ABUJA listens to us. They serve us. They are our servants. We elected them, I do not care if they bribed the voters it is our money that they stole that they use to bribe voters. Take their money and vote your heart.

The only thing we all have agreed is REGIONALISM. My Yoruba friends support this. Igbos will support it if WE APOLOGIZE to them. The few Northern Elites that control much of our Oil Wealth feel threatened. But we do not care about that. The military and the Police do not know who they are working for. There is no Federal Government any where. It is just friends who bring our looted funds to sponsor politicians in exchange of Oil Wealth as returns on their investment. These are the people that they police and soldiers work for indirectly. Only if they know that there is no country here called Nigeria then it will be easy. I can proof that there is no country here. There is no central database listing my name and your names as Citizens. There is no Education Loans, No Mortgage Programme, no social welfare schemes, not even a national food. We are just gathered together and controlled by police and soldiers and corrupt judiciary. Just make some money and the police will scamper to work for you and follow you where ever. They can even kill for you, and yes I mean this.

My People, I had expected Osinbanjo be human, but now he has declared war on Nairaland and other sites, so that we can not say anything against what is going on. I really support it if they sign a pact with bloggers and online media to ban inciting statements. But bad news like killings, deaths, robbery, kidnapping MUST be allowed, because it shows their FAILURE as a government.

Let all masses unite, and make sure no politician is voted into any office until we receive a sworn affidavit that REGIONALISM is the ONLY LAW that must be worked on. With Regional Police, people like Evans wouldnt have evaded arrest for over 7 years yet shameful policemen snap pictures and share online as if they caught him 24hrs after his first kidnap. Crazy police.

So like I said: War has been declared on social media and soldiers will be everywhere online with new usernames but the trick is. Watch our for new usernames. I pray for the Mods today, because they will be asked for Identities behind the usernames, something they cant do easily.

Like I said, we will all travel to Abuja, and meet our representative ONE BY ONE and Go to our State Capitals and meet or Governors and Commissioners one by one. You do not expect a Politician to thoroughly investigate and jail his fellow Politician because they are ALL CORRUPT and they cant help it because there is no structure, cos there is no country here.

We will hold them to PHYSICAL accountability, cos we will move in and live with them in their Mansions. Those mansions belong to us. It is our stolen wealth. When I am ready, we will take it from them. The Policemen are poor, so are the soldiers. They do not even know that they work for us, that what we fight for, is also for the good of their spouses, children and grand children.

I am a Biafran-Nigerian from Niger Delta. Does it even make sense ?

I expect to hear about NIGER DELTA PROVINCE, BIAFRA PROVINCE, ODUDUWA PROVINE, etc etc. With NIGER DELTA POLICE DEPARTMENT protecting my asss and close to the grassroot.

We do not need to fight ourselves. Our enemies are the politicians and we will fight them online and move over to offline. They are the ones that turn people to Yahoo Yahoo, kidnappers, Ritualists, Tribalists, Drug Dealers and I can not even count how many Nigerians are living abroad today because of these Corrupt Elite politicians.

I love my country and I want Biafra. It is a good tool towards Regionalism for me, cos I care about the future of folks who suffer stigmatization, racism and even prison sentences and Death Penalties because of our Polticians that forced them to travel riskly.

I am done with this and I am very done. If these threats continue, then I advise the Igbos up North to gather together and defend themselves. No one should be denied the RIGHT to Defence of his Life and Property. The Road to success is paved with Sweat, Tears and Blood. Our Sweat, Our Tears and Our Blood. While the Politicians enjoy and ask the masses to pursue the Igbos so they can declare another 'abandoned properties. It wont work. This is digital age with Social Media shaping our lives. The world wont watch before participating. Everyone can fire an AK47, the North should know that.

By the way my Acting President, you need to find a way use social media to unite us, you can not stop the social media. We have a way around it.

Thanks for reading.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Moonlight tale.....2long can sum1 do the needful

6 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by temitope277(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
abeg this ur story get as e be oo, i cant even read

4 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by temitope277(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
abeg this ur story get as e be oo, i cant even read all

1 Like

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by seunmsg(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dear OP, are you related to Musiwa? Much as I tried, I couldn't make any sense out of the crap you wrote up there.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by omenkaLives(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Billyonaire:
[s]I think the doggedness of the Igbos, to sell just anything to anyone, that trading acumen is the real source of the jealousy. Igbos in the North own more landmass at the North, than the ancestral home. So, they indigenes of those land feel threatened, Now that Igbos have built their villages and cities, they feel that the mistake of 'abandoned property claims' can happen in 21st century where social media sends events to Foreign countries at the speed of thoughts.

Having said, it is not that other tribes do not make money at other regions of the country, the question is, do they make enough to 'develop' their villages and still develop their location of abode ? What can they do, when Igbos have taken over commerce, cos they are better with customer service and hurstling spirit ? They can not do anything and trade is the key.

Whether you are a politician oh, or an Oil company worker oh, or even a white collar slave, criminal, your money ends up in the hand of Igbo people cos they are the default traders and importers. We all know this truth, so the Northerners and even some misguided Westerners feel that the Igbos have overtaken their landed assets and overtaken national trade from all locations.

Did we not all agree on ONE NIGERIA ? The Igbos were deprived of all their assets after the war in the name of 'abandoned property', that is the same thing Hitler did after the holocaust, but the Jews bounced back and today, people like George Soros control the world alongside the Rochefellas etc. Igbos share common trait with these jews when it comes to acumen and the DNA relation is gaining traction.

By the way, if the Federal Government could con the entire country, by allowing for confiscation of Igbo owned assets after the way, they froze their bank account and took all their monies away from them, and gave them 20 pounds. What an insult ?

You think it was only an insult alone ? No, it was planned so that Igbos can not afford to buy ANY NATIONAL ASSETS which they sold randomly. No one has deemed fit to apologize to the Igbos. They moved enmasse from their war torned villages where IEDs still explode till this day to safer grounds. And started all over again FROM SCRATCH. The 3Rs that formed the framework of the surrender was implemented in Lagos and the rest of the places but Igbos and my own parents who were not Igbos were allowed to suffer. My Dad lost everything to that war, yet I am not Igbo, but I am human, and our language is a circumstance that happens due to where you land from the WOMB.

Now my friends and enemies. If you want to know the root of the Agitations, You needed to know this history. Igbos stated the strategy of bringing their relatives, village people to work as boy boy for them at small shops, from their entire Igbo people are everywhere in this Country and they have brought development to every part of this country, let us say the fact. Now the so called 'sons of the soil' now are scared that Igbos have bought over all their back yards, their fore-fathers graves and every available space and even then, these same people have found their way into Government and NEVER GAVE AN IGBO MAN or Biafran related person any good appointment in the government until the Goodlucky guy tried to before this same people booted him out and Put in OUR MESSIAH, GENERAL BUHARI, who is a stunch and sworn enemy of the Igbos, I love Buhari, at least, he showed publicly when he said very little of what is in his mind. Remember the famous 97% plus 5% that didnt add up to 100% ?

Guys lets say the truth and be human. Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria, they have no oil wealth except Uba that shares license with OBJ's surrogates, he is just a conduit for the Otta God.

I want Nigeria Restructed, so that the 6 Geopolitical Zones can become Governing Hubs, Economic hubs. Let us compete economically and acumenically instead of coming here to fight about who pushed drugs, who is Yahoo Yahoo and who is a Kidnapper or Armed Robber. Do you guys know that no one believed and sincerely aspired to become a Criminal ?

Your ENEMIES are your POLITICIANS. Thankfully, Niger Delta where I come from, even though we are not very good in trading and we have no access to our very own Oil wells, we suffer a lot over the Oil curses, YET our politicians have received so much allocations that can ANY SANE and SINCERE HUMAN BEING to turn our regions, our entire 6 regions to Dubai. Yet the few elites, the Babangidas, the Abubakars, the Oji Uzo Kalus, the Tinubus, the Fasholas, the Theordore Orjis, The Sarakis and the Danjumas, the Alakijas, the Abachas, and the rest of them which you know have taken turns to share the allocations.

The Hausa/Fulani man is the MOST SINCERE NIGERIAN, Yes, we know this truth.

LET US HOLD OUR POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE PHYSICALLY, not just online. Buhari is not the real enemy, is just an man who didnt go to school, so he took things personal thinking that Biafrans are actually against his government. Buhari is just UNLUCKY. He is unlucky because he was the last hope we had as a country to get rid of the cabal, but trust me, when I say the Elitic corrupt politicians have gotten rid of him already, yes because even if he comes back alive, what can a sick man do ? I love the man, but I never supported him because I know there is no Tunde Idiagbon to support is war against Corruption.

If we can all stand up and know that our Buhari has been really pretty muched bleeped up and we love this country, we have to STOP fighting each other. We must make sure that ABUJA listens to us. They serve us. They are our servants. We elected them, I do not care if they bribed the voters it is our money that they stole.

The only thing we all have agreed is REGIONALISM. My Yoruba friends support this. Igbos will support it if WE APOLOGIZE to them. The few Northern Elites that control much of our Oil Wealth feel threatened. But we do not care about that. The military and the Police do not know who they are working for. There is no Federal Government any where. It is just friends who bring our looted funds to sponsor politicians in exchange of Oil Wealth as returns on their investment.

My People, I had expect Osinbanjo be human, but now he has declared war on Nairaland and other sites, so that we can not say anything against what is going on. I really support it if they sign a pact with bloggers and online media to ban inciting statements. But bad news like killings, deaths, robbery, kidnapping MUST be allowed, because it shows their FAILURE as a government.

Let all masses unite, and make sure no politician is voted into any office until we receive a sworn affidavit that REGIONALISM is the ONLY LAW that must be worked on. With Regional Police, people like Evans wouldnt have evaded arrest for over 7 years yet shameful policemen snap pictures and share as if they caught 24hrs after his first kidnap. Crazy police.

So like I said: War has been declared on social media and soldiers will be every where with new usernames but the trick is. Watch our for new usernames. I pray for the Mods today, because they will be asked for Identities behind the usernames, something they cant do easily.

Like I said, we will all travel to Abuja, and meet our representative ONE BY ONE and Go to our State Capitals and meet or Governors and Commissioners one by one. You do not expect a Politician to thoroughly investigate and jail his fellow Politician because they are ALL CORRUPT.
We will hold them to PHYSICAL accountability, cos we will move in and live with them in their Mansions. The Policemen are poor, so are the soldiers. They do not even know that they work for us, that what we fight for, is also for the good of their spouses, children and grand children.

I am a Biafran Nigerian from Niger Delta. Does it even make sense ?

I expect to ear about NIGER DELTA PROVINCE, BIAFRA PROVINCE, ODUDUWA PROVINE, etc etc. We NIGER DELTA POLICE DEPARTMENT protecting my asss.

We do not need to fight ourselves. Our enemies are the politicians and we will fight them online and move over to offline. They are the ones that turn people to Yahoo Yahoo, kidnappers, Ritualists, Tribalists, Drug Dealers and I can not even count how many Nigerians are living abroad today because of these Corrupt Elite politicians.

I love my country and I want Biafra. It is a good tool towards Regionalism for me, cos I care about the future of folks who suffer stigmatization, racism and even prison sentences and Death Penalties because of our Polticians that forced them to travel riskly.

I am done with this and I am very done. If these threats continue, then I advise the Igbos up North to gather together and defend themselves. No one should be denied the RIGHT to Defence of his Life and Property. The Road to success is paved with Sweat, Tears and Blood. Our Sweat, Our Tears and Our Blood. While the Politicians enjoy and ask the masses to pursue the Igbos so they can declare another 'abandoned properties. It wont work. This is 21st with Social Media shaping our lives.

By the way my Acting President, you need to find a way use social media to unite us, you can not stop the media. We have a way around it.

Thanks for reading.[/s]
Massive trash never before seen in the history of Nairaland.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by cursedAbiola(f): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
trash trash trash

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by subtlemee(f): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Too lengthy that i lost interest even before I could make sense out of it...next time summarise OP

1 Like

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by fyneguy: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
O ga o...what happened to OP? smh

2 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Ejanla07: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
so nairaland is under attack

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Regionalism is the way forward!

8 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by adetayo234: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Dear OP, are you related to Musiwa? Much as I tried, I couldn't make any sense out of the crap you wrote up there.

It isn't crap; it's the truth.

10 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Manweysabi(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Food for thoughts... Nice read
Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Hopeful20100: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2017
OP..Your message is clear, reasonable and filled with wisdom. As usual Afonjas who have replied above...most of the posters above, will let you know why Igbos and SS need Biafraa. You can never reason with this people no matter the truth in your message. You are articulate and your post is well written, yet afonjas above claim they cannot understand what you said...because the truth scares them to death. Stop wasting your time on this people!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by sirfee(m): 2:48am On Jun 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Shut up,stupid apc bigot.

20 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by chuksanambra: 3:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Hopeful20100:
OP..Your message is clear, reasonable and filled with wisdom. As usual (,) Afonjas who have replied above...most of the posters above, will let you know why Igbos and SS need Biafraa. You can never reason with this (these) people no matter the truth in your message. You are articulate and your post is well written, yet afonjas above claim they cannot understand what you said...because the truth scares them to death. Stop wasting your time on this (these) people!

They should register you in an animal rehabilitation class for mental renovation.

Ensure you do that before Oct 1st quit notice expires as I don't think you have such facilities in the SE.

18 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by koladebrainiac(m): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Igbo should appreciate host communities that accept them. If they succeed they should know the host state love them unlike their own people . they are not successful in their state. but if they feel ungrateful abusing other state that pity them and accept them, they should as a matter of fact understand that in future those state will demand for their lands back.

you cant be lording over people that accept u when your people reject u

7 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:30am On Jun 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Igbo should appreciate host communities that accept them. If they succeed they should know the host state love them unlike their own people . they are not successful in their state. but if they feel ungrateful abusing other state that pity them and accept them, they should as a matter of fact understand that in future those state will demand for their lands back.

Guy your brain is on fire.. I mean real fire.. Chai!

6 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 25, 2017
*OPEN LETTER TO THE AREWA YOUTHS.*

*By Charles Ogbu*

Brethren from the North,I bring you greetings from the Southern part of Nigeria. On behalf of the peace-loving people of the south in general and millions of Igbo youths in particular, I start this letter by commending you for your recent open letter to the acting president, professor Yemi Osinbajo, where you called on the pastor-turned politician to organise a Referendum for the Igbos to enable them determine their future in line with international law on self determination.
By that letter, you proved to be better versed and more sophisticated in legal matters and ways of international laws with regards to the right of Indigenous People on Self Determination than the acting President who ironically is a law professor but who happen to think that quest for self determination is a crime simply because the fraudulent document known as the 1999 constitution imposed on us by military thugs did not recognise it.
Having said these, let me come to the main reason why I'm here. In your letter to the Ag. President, I noticed what I've been trying to figure out whether to classify as an innocent amnesia-induced oversight or a calculated attempt to re-write history on your path.
You cited the January 15th coup which you mischievously tagged Igbo coup and claimed was the Igbos manifestating their hatred for Nigeria. Quite frankly, when I read that path, I was left wondering whether to pause and die laughing or die crying.
You and your kind invented the word "hatred" and even went further to prove that indeed, it is not just a word. You started manifesting hatred for other Nigerians as far back as 1945 when your kind butchered hundreds of innocent southerners mostly Igbos in North central Nigerian city of Jos in an anti-Igbo pogrom, 15 years before Nigeria even got her independence from Britain. And of course, your Vampiric spirit would later rise again in search of more Igbo blood in 1953 when your people carried out another anti-Igbo pogrom in Kano which resulted in another hundreds of Igbo lives being wasted once again. This time, all you needed to start doing what you know how best to do was a minor legislative disagreement at the Lagos parliament where your lawmakers were booed for trying to delay a motion for Nigeria's independence by claiming the North wasn't yet ready for self rule.
Isn't it a classic definition of irony that a people who started doing exceptionally well in the business of killing and maiming their fellow Nigerians as far back as 1945 when Nigeria had not even dreamt of gaining independence would now open their mouth and accuse of manifesting "hatred for Nigeria unity"? If you ever believed in the so called Nigeria's unity, why kill and maim your fellow Nigerians for the flimsiest of excuses??
Secondly, the January 1966 coup was not an Igbo coup. It was a coup carried out by mostly junior army officers led by Major Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu and it had soldiers from Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa/fulani, Tiv, Esan, Ijaw, Urhobo, Bali etc on board. Hassan Usman Katsina, an hausa/fulani, who was later made military governor of Northern region, was Nzeogwu's right hand man and a major participant all through the period of the coup. Major Adewale Ademoyega, the author of "Why We Struck" was of the same rank as Nzeogwu. He was an active participant in the coup. There were major Ifeajuna, Lt. Fola Oyewole of "The Reluctant Rebel", Lt. Tijani Katsina and Saleh Dambo who were both hausa/fulani, there was Lt. Hope Harris Egheagha among other Igbos.
And that same coup was foiled by two brave Igbo men, Aguyi Ironsi in Lagos (West) and Ojukwu in Kano (North).
Now, assuming WITHOUT CONCEDING that the January 15th coup was organized and executed by only Igbo army officers, does it not still amount to conscientious idiocy for you guys to blame the whole Igbo nation for a coup carried out by few military men from the region?? How can anyone seek to justify the savagery visited on defenceless Igbo men, women and children residing in the North in the aftermath of that coup?? Did Nzeogwu who was from Delta state consult the indigens of the state before leading that coup?
How come we don't blame Dimka's coup on his ethnic group neither do we blame IBB and Buhari's coup on the whole hausa/Fulanis?
Let me quickly remind you that in the evening of the January 15th coup, a Boeing 707 belonging to the Nigerian Airways arrived Kano with almost the whole Northern establishment back from Lagos where they had gone to attend Commonwealth Prime Ministers' conference. Ojukwu, it was, who received them at the airport and even when orders from the coup plotters were to shot all Politicians, Ojukwu gifted them with protection. I don't suppose you would like this kind of history, seeing as it seem to contradict the adulterated version you were groomed with.
In the said letter, you correctly stated that Ojukwu refused to recognize Gowon but you mischievously failed to state that Ojukwu's refusal to recognise Gowon was in protest over the refusal of the hausa/fulani military officers who killed the head of state, Aguyi Ironsi, to allow Brigadier Ogundipe to take over as the next in rank according to military tradition.
Still in that same letter, you stated that Ojukwu declared Biafra but you conveniently failed to tell the public that Ojukwu didn't just wake up in the morning, smoke his Benson cigarette and rushed to declare Biafra. He (Ojukwu) did his best to de-escalate tension and even succeeded in reaching a landmark accord with Gowon in Aburi, Ghana, which if implemented, would have put an end to the Igbo genocide going on in the North and averted the moral tragedy that was the Biafra war. But, Gowon, unilaterally chose to defy the terms of this last minute Aburi Accord, leaving the Oxford product, Ojukwu, with no choice but to pull his people out of a country that was and still is, deaf, dumb and blind to the sanctity of the lives of the same people it exists mainly to protect.
Let me quickly say this not just to you, The Arewa Youths but to all Nigerians and foreigners alike:
This current Biafra agitation IS NOT a bait for Igbo presidency, Restructuring or appointments. Any Igbo man thinking it is should simply go for a DNA test to ascertain not just his paternity but his ancestry, too. We are simply sick and tired of sharing the same country with people who derive enormous pleasure from killing their fellow human beings over the flimsiest of excuses like the burning of the Koran in a far away Afghanistan, the shooting of a Palestinian boy by a murderous Israeli soldier in Gaza, the drawing of the cartoon of Prophet Muhammad in far away Denmark by a cartoonist who is neither Igbo nor Nigerian.
Igbo youths are not aggrieved with Nigeria solely because their parents were massacred in the Biafra war. We are aggrieved because almost 50 years after the war, the same people who killed our parents are still killing us even in our homes using fulani herdsmen, in our churches and cities using hausa/fulani soldiers who kill us and bath us with acid, and our places of business using almajiris who slaughter us and burn our shops with state-sponsored impunity for no just cause other than the insatiable urge to spill blood.
My fellow youths, we have lied to ourselves for far too long. How about a little honesty here? All these killings points to one thing which is that our world views are world apart. While you delight in resorting to violence as solution to almost every disagreement, we, the Igbos and indeed, all southerners have serious aversion to bloodshed. It is our belief that our God fight for us, not the other way round.
I love the concluding part of your letter where you rightly asserted that the Biafra agitation is not an issue over which a single drop of blood should be shed. We agree completely. We have all advanced beyond the primitive era of war. We are not asking for war. We are only asking for a YES or NO vote known as Referendum. Now, my dear brethren, add a little work to your faith by prevailing on your leaders who control every facet of the Nigerian govt to allow for a Plebiscite for the Igbos. After they have voted and the YES vote carries the day, you can then give Igbos living in your region whatever condition under which you want them to live.
Dishing out quit notice to Igbos residing in your region when they are yet to be officially granted their referendum and Biafra is only tantamount to putting the cart before the horse. Until the Igbos officially get their Biafra, they remain Nigerians with all the right and privileges of Nigerian citizens including the right of living and doing business anywhere in Nigeria.
Lastly, let me conclude by reminding you that even in the event of a successful referendum for Biafra, all property legally acquired by the Igbos anywhere in Nigeria remain theirs and are protected by international law. Nigerians did not loose their property in Britain when the latter granted her independence in 1960, did they?? The world has progressed considerably. I would remind you that the 'abandoned property' era is over but I'm sure you know that, don't you??
Instead of killing ourselves and creating IDPs everywhere, let us peacefully do "To Your Tent, Oh, Israel!". That way, we will still do things together but as good neighbours under a mutually agreed terms.

Love From A Biafran,
Charles Ogbu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Etogist: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:

Who told you that igbos are not successful in their states? You haven't been to Igbo land yet you are here typing rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
I think the doggedness of the Igbos, to sell just anything to anyone, that trading acumen is the real source of the jealousy. Igbos in the North own more landmass at the North, than the ancestral home. So, they indigenes of those land feel threatened, Now that Igbos have built their villages and cities, they feel that the mistake of 'abandoned property claims' can happen in 21st century where social media sends events to Foreign countries at the speed of thoughts.

Having said, it is not that other tribes do not make money at other regions of the country, the question is, do they make enough to 'develop' their villages and still develop their location of abode ? What can they do, when Igbos have taken over commerce, cos they are better with customer service and hurstling spirit ? They can not do anything and trade is the key.

Whether you are a politician oh, or an Oil company worker oh, or even a white collar slave, criminal, your money ends up in the hand of Igbo people cos they are the default traders and importers. We all know this truth, so the Northerners and even some misguided Westerners feel that the Igbos have overtaken their landed assets and overtaken national trade from all locations.

Did we not all agree on ONE NIGERIA ? The Igbos were deprived of all their assets after the war in the name of 'abandoned property', that is the same thing Hitler did after the holocaust, but the Jews bounced back and today, people like George Soros control the world alongside the Rochefellas etc. Igbos share common trait with these jews when it comes to acumen and the DNA relation is gaining traction.

By the way, if the Federal Government could con the entire country, by allowing for confiscation of Igbo owned assets after the way, they froze their bank account and took all their monies away from them, and gave them 20 pounds. What an insult ?

You think it was only an insult alone ? No, it was planned so that Igbos can not afford to buy ANY NATIONAL ASSETS which they sold randomly. No one has deemed fit to apologize to the Igbos. They moved enmasse from their war torned villages where IEDs still explode till this day to safer grounds. And started all over again FROM SCRATCH. The 3Rs that formed the framework of the surrender was implemented in Lagos and the rest of the places but Igbos and my own parents who were not Igbos were allowed to suffer. My Dad lost everything to that war, yet I am not Igbo, but I am human, and our language is a circumstance that happens due to where you land from the WOMB.

Now my friends and enemies. If you want to know the root of the Agitations, You needed to know this history. Igbos stated the strategy of bringing their relatives, village people to work as boy boy for them at small shops, from their entire Igbo people are everywhere in this Country and they have brought development to every part of this country, let us say the fact. Now the so called 'sons of the soil' now are scared that Igbos have bought over all their back yards, their fore-fathers graves and every available space and even then, these same people have found their way into Government and NEVER GAVE AN IGBO MAN or Biafran related person any good appointment in the government until the Goodlucky guy tried to before this same people booted him out and Put in OUR MESSIAH, GENERAL BUHARI, who is a stunch and sworn enemy of the Igbos, I love Buhari, at least, he showed publicly when he said very little of what is in his mind. Remember the famous 97% plus 5% that didnt add up to 100% ?

Guys lets say the truth and be human. Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria, they have no oil wealth except Uba that shares license with OBJ's surrogates, he is just a conduit for the Otta God.

I want Nigeria Restructed, so that the 6 Geopolitical Zones can become Governing Hubs, Economic hubs. Let us compete economically and acumenically instead of coming here to fight about who pushed drugs, who is Yahoo Yahoo and who is a Kidnapper or Armed Robber. Do you guys know that no one believed and sincerely aspired to become a Criminal ?

Your ENEMIES are your POLITICIANS. Thankfully, Niger Delta where I come from, even though we are not very good in trading and we have no access to our very own Oil wells, we suffer a lot over the Oil curses, YET our politicians have received so much allocations that can ANY SANE and SINCERE HUMAN BEING to turn our regions, our entire 6 regions to Dubai. Yet the few elites, the Babangidas, the Abubakars, the Oji Uzo Kalus, the Tinubus, the Fasholas, the Theordore Orjis, The Sarakis and the Danjumas, the Alakijas, the Abachas, and the rest of them which you know have taken turns to share the allocations.

The Hausa/Fulani man is the MOST SINCERE NIGERIAN, Yes, we know this truth.

LET US HOLD OUR POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE PHYSICALLY, not just online. Buhari is not the real enemy, is just an man who didnt go to school, so he took things personal thinking that Biafrans are actually against his government. Buhari is just UNLUCKY. He is unlucky because he was the last hope we had as a country to get rid of the cabal, but trust me, when I say the Elitic corrupt politicians have gotten rid of him already, yes because even if he comes back alive, what can a sick man do ? I love the man, but I never supported him because I know there is no Tunde Idiagbon to support is war against Corruption.

If we can all stand up and know that our Buhari has been really pretty muched bleeped up and we love this country, we have to STOP fighting each other. We must make sure that ABUJA listens to us. They serve us. They are our servants. We elected them, I do not care if they bribed the voters it is our money that they stole.

The only thing we all have agreed is REGIONALISM. My Yoruba friends support this. Igbos will support it if WE APOLOGIZE to them. The few Northern Elites that control much of our Oil Wealth feel threatened. But we do not care about that. The military and the Police do not know who they are working for. There is no Federal Government any where. It is just friends who bring our looted funds to sponsor politicians in exchange of Oil Wealth as returns on their investment.

My People, I had expect Osinbanjo be human, but now he has declared war on Nairaland and other sites, so that we can not say anything against what is going on. I really support it if they sign a pact with bloggers and online media to ban inciting statements. But bad news like killings, deaths, robbery, kidnapping MUST be allowed, because it shows their FAILURE as a government.

Let all masses unite, and make sure no politician is voted into any office until we receive a sworn affidavit that REGIONALISM is the ONLY LAW that must be worked on. With Regional Police, people like Evans wouldnt have evaded arrest for over 7 years yet shameful policemen snap pictures and share as if they caught 24hrs after his first kidnap. Crazy police.

So like I said: War has been declared on social media and soldiers will be every where with new usernames but the trick is. Watch our for new usernames. I pray for the Mods today, because they will be asked for Identities behind the usernames, something they cant do easily.

Like I said, we will all travel to Abuja, and meet our representative ONE BY ONE and Go to our State Capitals and meet or Governors and Commissioners one by one. You do not expect a Politician to thoroughly investigate and jail his fellow Politician because they are ALL CORRUPT.
We will hold them to PHYSICAL accountability, cos we will move in and live with them in their Mansions. The Policemen are poor, so are the soldiers. They do not even know that they work for us, that what we fight for, is also for the good of their spouses, children and grand children.

I am a Biafran Nigerian from Niger Delta. Does it even make sense ?

I expect to ear about NIGER DELTA PROVINCE, BIAFRA PROVINCE, ODUDUWA PROVINE, etc etc. We NIGER DELTA POLICE DEPARTMENT protecting my asss.

I am done with this and I am very done. If these threats continue, then I advise the Igbos up North to gather together and defend themselves. No one should be denied the RIGHT to Defence of his Life and Property. The Road to success is paved with Sweat, Tears and Blood. Our Sweat, Our Tears and Our Blood. While the Politicians enjoy and ask the masses to pursue the Igbos so they can declare another 'abandoned properties. It wont work. This is 21st with Social Media shaping our lives.

By the way my Acting President, you need to find a way use social media to unite us, you can not stop the media. We have a way around it.

Thanks for reading.

Awesome and worth reading! You spoke the truth dear

9 Likes

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by koladebrainiac(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2017
Etogist:

Who told you that igbos are not successful in their states? You haven't been to Igbo land yet you are here typing rubbish.
no 1 i have been to your state. i have seen what you people have done . compare to what u doing in foreign land
i know how u guys village is sparsely populated with few mansions in the village.

its you guys words now
you always claim you develop other state. especially lagos n abuja etc.
and its u who still claim marginalization in the east with not developmental projects. and also we see what your state government generate from ur imternal reserve. it means u guys are poor and government could not tax u or u cant pay your tax.

so please wen u talking dont carry all ur sentiment here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by caprini1: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2017
On the regional policing,i support the OP...in the era of the vigilantes called bakassi,people like the so called billionaire kidnapper,would have been turned to suya long ago.Infact ,If you are crooked in any way you can't pass through the Onitsha head bridge.No criminal is an island,he or she came from somewhere.
Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Olibboy: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
if u can explain d word readability. I'm going to read it.
Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by afongha: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:

God bless you and your many generations unborn a THOUSAND FOLD!!!

Can you imagine the sickening nonsense OP posted??

You allowed a stranger to your house, gave him a piece of land to farm, he then makes some money and becomes prosperous. However, rather than be thankful for the opportunity to earn a living, the stranger starts claiming ownership, insisting, by some crazy logic, that but for his presence, the house owner would have been poor and miserable.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, WHAT KIND OF FOOD DO THESE CREATURES EAT THAT PREDISPOSES THEM TO SUCH BOASTFULNESS THAT BORDERS ON INSANITY?

According to their twisted, evil, demon-inspired, diseased line of thinking, there are no Hausa/Fulani developers up north. Danata, dangote, Isyaku Rabiu, etc, could not have made it but for the Igbo involvement. SERIOUSLY

TUFIAKWA!!! angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
I agree there were a lot of typos on my write-up, but I have edited them already.
Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
seunmsg:

That is a Yoruba name though, I wish I am related to him, but no, I am not.

1 Like

Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by signz: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nice one Billyonaire.

Restructuring Nigeria to make every region economically viable is a task that must be embarked on to ensure our survival as a nation.
Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
temitope277:
abeg this ur story get as e be oo, i cant even read
Crazy typos everwhere on that write up, but been edited.
Re: Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Moonlight tale.....2long can sum1 do the needful

Yeah, way too long for you to read.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) / Throwback Photo Of Inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-wearing Apc Cap / Buhari Declares Free Tuition In All Federal Universities & Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.