Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims (927 Views)

Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by rem44: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
As shared by Becky Ebanehita Madojemu who works at NTA,Victoria Island,Lagos...

'SECURITY UPDATE

A Serving Lance Corporal in The Nigeria Army, L/Cpl Victor Chukwunonso with Army No: 09/NA/64/6317, Attached to Nigeria Army Band Corps, Abatti Barrack, Surulere, Lagos.
Native of Onitsha, Anambra State was Arrested by IRT today 23/6/17 at about 2100hrs in OJO Area of Lagos.

Cpl Victor Confessed to have followed Evans for kidnapping in Lagos State 3 times where he Got 2million, 1.5million and 3Million Naira Respectively as his Share.

Serious efforts to arrest remaining Gang members in Progress'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/serving-army-officer-who-assisted-evans.html

Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by AntiWailer: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Strange country.
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by SaulRazor: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
I knew it that some rogue security officer must be part of his operations ..Meanwhile why is it most soldiers of Igbo stock are now in the band corps of the Nigerian Army
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Noted.
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by meezynetwork(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na was oh
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by yomexp(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
biafrans are united in crime anywhere in the world.
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by Debaddest(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yawa don gas for this guy.... Soldiers go use am do barbecue
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by Debaddest(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
yomexp:
biafrans are united in crime anywhere in the world.
That's more reason you should support for their referendum
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by yomexp(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Debaddest:

That's more reason you should support for their referendum
I support Biafra actualization 100%.
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by ipobarecriminals: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
cheesy wink smiley] angry grin sad] angry grin Ipobarecriminals.singing* I remember when i was a soldier. i remember when i was a soldier*Attention! Drag and push the criminal forward*
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by ipobarecriminals: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
Strange country.
Good people , Great Nation. but Ipobarecriminals
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy wink smiley] angry grin sad] angry grin Ipobarecriminals.singing* I remember when i was a soldier. i remember when i was a soldier*Attention! Drag and push the criminal forward*

grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by Ajasco222: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by auntysimbiat(f): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
too bad
Re: Police Arrest Army Officer Who Helped Evans In The Kidnap Of His Victims by Mynd44: 2:25am On Jun 25, 2017

(1)

Yanminri Millionaire Armed Robber / Police Inspector Mobbed To Death For Allegedly Shooting Passenger / 32- Year Old US Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Her 14-year Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.