Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (53829 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by sukkot: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2017
lmao 3 spoons of milk tho ? and in front of the woman ? i know your type. very unaware of his surroundings just living in his own head lmao.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by winkmart: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Jackeeh:

Relocate to calabar. I'll accommodate you.

Nice one but be careful

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by dnawah(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad
sorry bros,u cant blame them.3 spoon of milk?na bowl u carry make the tea?help those who help u na.i've been in ur position,i skip food and d wife never like it when i don't eat and when i want to eat ,i eat.she will say"bless r the people that eat my food and finish it,4 they will get more".

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by gokuu(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
jieta:
your reply is full of arrogance, i won't be surprise if people like you control their husband.
Lol. Who else should be controlling her husband for her?
You're kinda crazy

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2017
orbitalgis:

This is entitlement.You feel you should be treated differently.It is not your house and do you even know their finacial situation?Probably they sre struggling to feed an extra mouth.I cannot even believe you have brought this to Nairaland.Go to your family and if you do not have move out and stay somewhere else,instead of you complaining about what does not belong to you.
I truly wonder how you will be able to move forward with this mindset.One should be very careful with you.You are dangerous.

Anyone who takes that bum in will only succeed in adding painful burden to his life.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by aribisala0(m): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2017
sukkot:
lmao 3 spoons of milk tho ? and in front of the woman ? i know your type. very unaware of his surroundings just living in his own head lmao.
You know him type ? grin.
Sebi na dem dey swallow spoon?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by sukkot: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Every body cannot hustle we are not created equally that is the unfortunate reality of life some are weak and some are strong. Some are intelligent and some are stupid. Some people fine while others wowo.There are many things in this life that we cannot changeThat is reality. Do you think stupid people woke up one day and joined the queue of stupidity. The other reality in Nigeria is that being rich is not always about how much you hustle. Next time you feel irritated by someone who does not match your high standards remember that you are not perfect also remember that life is very very short.
Always have a sense of humour. And don't take life that seriously .
@ OP welcome to the school of life ,we live and hopefully we learn
hmmmm wisest response so far. very humane too.

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by gokuu(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
thanks for the advice. it is clear. i have to leave that house. i will pack my things today and leave for calabar first things tomorrow. Why i say ordinary is because these people are not suffering at all, they live well. i did not live there free. i did various jobs for the man and even stayed in the wifes store where she sells provisions. This is someone i senior with over 5 yrs. such behaviour was not so at the beginning now i am almost treated as if i came to do househelp. so i will never rely on anyone again as man can fail, but God never fails.
Stay there and be waiting for God, like most Nigerians do.
God has become such a convenient excuse for everything nowadays.
Also, you are talking about seniority? what a joke!!

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by whitering: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2017
All I can see is arrogant & lazy person. instead of asking for job by stating what you can do. I'm sure some naira landers would want to help out. You are here complaining of Ordinary Milk & asking for who can accommodate you.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by tonididdy(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2017
sukkot:
he was trying to blend in unto familia familiarity...but MADAM wasnt buying it
he was too big a 2ndkid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:34am On Jun 26, 2017
janefarms2015:

This is my mind, must He even use milk? 3 spoons? Why? Too much nau, he so wasteful, children need milk more and besides, must you eat everytime they give you? Why not restrict your feeding from them to just once per day? Go and look for job, any type of job at least to feed urself

Must he even take tea at all? They gave him food, he is still going for tea. A man for that matter turning himself to a parasite. It's so disgusting

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
Self respect is very important, try and be your own man.

Guy, I know its tough but for Christ sake, your friend has a family to feed, consider that. Put your age in the dustbin.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by sukkot: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

You know him type ? grin.
Sebi name dem dey swallow spoon?
lmao bros, those types of people can get on your last nerve if they stay with you. you want someone staying with you to have a tiny bit of self awareness and able to feel the temperature of the atmosphere and not someone just completely lost in his own world living life as if he stays alone lmao. heaping 3 solid spoons of milk in front of the mans wife lmao. shyttt if that was me and the mans wife was there I would not even eat sef lmao talk less of heap 3 giant spoons of peak powdered milk cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by gokuu(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2017
whitering:
All I can see is arrogant & lazy Man. instead of asking for job by stating what you can do. I'm sure some naira landers would want to help out. You are here complaining of Ordinary Milk & asking for who can accommodate you.
I wonder!
Maybe the milk is not so "ordinary" if you do not have unfettered access to it.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by micflo28(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2017
I know how hard it is for you, but your greatest mess up was to demand food from them. with shelter u can go out there and hussle your daily bread even if it means being a bus conductor. Every one is usually protective of family resources from external an additional individual. plead with him to allow u more time to secure a job and settle down with the promise that you won't add pressure on the families resources. meanwhile check this out....Go to ds website: https://lsetf.ng and apply fr Mr. Ambode's 1,100 jobs now. But get everything set because questions will be asked, if u pass it, u'll proceed. Inform any of yr siblings in need of job, closing 6th or 7th of July nt sure

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
No, Some people can't do anything, anything would hurt their pride so they'd rather seat back and be liabilities to others.

Shameful I must say. Before God answered my prayers with better job, I could do virtually anything including labourer work for bricklayers, carpenters, farmers and what have you. Last last, geh go see me there and she no go free when I toast am.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by sukkot: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2017
tonididdy:
he was trying to blend in unto familia familiarity...but MADAM wasnt buying it
he was too big a 2ndkid
grin grin i dont think anybody would buy it lol

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2017
jieta:
your reply is full of arrogance, i won't be surprise if people like you control their husband.

I see no arrogance in that response. Such women make good wives cos they have life experiences.

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ImaIma1(f): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:

Every body cannot hustle we are not created equally that is the unfortunate reality of life some are weak and some are strong. Some are intelligent and some are stupid. Some people fine while others wowo.There are many things in this life that we cannot changeThat is reality. Do you think stupid people woke up one day and joined the queue of stupidity. The other reality in Nigeria is that being rich is not always about how much you hustle. Next time you feel irritated by someone who does not match your high standards remember that you are not perfect also remember that life is very very short.
Always have a sense of humour. And don't take life that seriously .
@ OP welcome to the school of lif e ,we live and hopefully we learn

Then he should go and be lazy in the village or somewhere else. He cannot come and "refuse to hustle" while someone else is hustling to feed him. He doesn't have to do construction work or so. He needs to ve proactive. No food for lazy man.
If not everyone is meant to work hard or hustle, then not everyone is meant to enjoy life.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by chloride6: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2017
OP you must like milk a lot grin grin

Three spoons truth be told is a bit excessive. But thus clearly isn't about milk the couple are just irritated.

You could have provided us more info, what you do for a living etc.

I don't see you as a lazy person, it seems you had a steady stream of income but things have turned up side down. The country is in shambles, everyone can see that.

I wouldn't advise you to go back to Uyo just yet. Coming back to Lagos might not be so easy.

You have the ears of the largest forum in Africa. Someone may be able to hook with a job. Even if it is just teaching job. Or so.

Don't feel downcast by this brother. I'm sure things will get better very soon. After the night comes dawn.

Find someone else you can stay with. Church is a good place to start with. Your pastor should be able to put you up for even a short while. But for now, you have to try and survive. By this I mean feed, contribute to your host. Build a network of friends, your next rent will most likely be borrowed.

Don't despair, I'm sure you will bounce back. Forget this incidence. I'm sure you are thinking right now, me disgraced for 3 spoons of milk but naso things dey be some times.

Remember to modify your first post and state what you do. Someone maybe able to help.

God bless you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by tonididdy(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin i dont think anybody would buy it lol
lol couples kid probably took 5spoons of milk....as a the newest younger bro....our dear nairalander took "ordinary" 3 spoons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by paris10: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2017
You wasn't wanted there in the first place. Everybody is nice before you move in with them.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by paris10: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2017
You wasn't wanted there in the first place. Everybody is nice before you move in with them.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Orpe7(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Under 3rd mainland is vacant

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by aribisala0(m): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2017
ImaIma1:

Then he should go and be lazy in the village or somewhere else. He cannot come and "refuse to hustle" while someone else is hustling to feed him. He doesn't have to do construction work or so. He needs to ve proactive. No food for lazy man.
If not everyone is meant to work hard or hustle, then not everyone is meant to enjoy life.
You have a point 3 spoons of milk na serious miliki (pun intended ). grin grin
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2017
H
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by whitering: 12:47am On Jun 26, 2017
aribisala0:
The reality is this scenario has been playing out in many variations for eternity. Young boy is orphaned and shipped off to struggling relatives. Pretty soon his burden becomes unbearable and the only socially acceptable way of kicking him out is to label him a witch often with the collaboration of men of God.He becomes homeless and a street kid ,almajiri or whatever.
Nigerian arrives in US to stay with relatives soon learns some bitter lessons. Life is indeed a school some excel while many fail woefully but everyone will all die and go to the same place

Haba! Everybody can not die & go to the same place na.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 26, 2017
This guy is not too wise a guy, why not state what you do and where exactly in Lagos you reside on a forum of millions. You are here looking for whoever to take you in, when will the cycle end? You are irritating already.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by TechPanda(m): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2017
connectpoint:
Guys chill out. I use 8 spoons of milk per meal... you guys relax... this guy is stressed out..

grin Lol, I See Where The Inspiration For His Moniker Came From

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by NigPatriot(m): 12:50am On Jun 26, 2017
i love this, this should be the most encouraging post so far. everyone just bashing the OP, He needs the best of advice not blame and anger. OP just take this one advice. your help is near!
hoping to hear your testimony soon.

chloride6:
OP you must like milk a lot grin grin

Three spoons truth be told is a bit excessive. But thus clearly isn't about milk the couple are just irritated.

You could have provided us more info, what you do for a living etc.

I don't see you as a lazy person, it seems you had a steady stream of income but things have turned up side down. The country is in shambles, everyone can see that.

I wouldn't advise you to go back to Uyo just yet. Coming back to Lagos might not be so easy.

You have the ears of the largest forum in Africa. Someone may be able to hook with a job. Even if it is just teaching job. Or so.

Don't feel downcast by this brother. I'm sure things will get better very soon. After the night comes dawn.

Find someone else you can stay with. Church is a good place to start with. Your pastor should be able to put you up for even a short while. But for now, you have to try and survive. By this I mean feed, contribute to your host. Build a network of friends, your next rent will most likely be borrowed.

Don't despair, I'm sure you will bounce back. Forget this incidence. I'm sure you are thinking right now, me disgraced for 3 spoons of milk but naso things dey be some times.

Remember to modify your first post and state what you do. Someone maybe able to help.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by adetayo234: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

Lol.I saw your first response.When you waited for a while and didnt get a reply you came to edit it to see if youl get a rise from me.
Well sir iv noticed you.You can now enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Don't mind that man. I saw no arrogance in your response. All I saw is a Never Say Die spirit. Peeps like you would make good mothers to your daughters and perfect planners to your husband because you've been there before. Don't think I'm trying to toast you o.. ..well, that doesn't mean I won't collect your number if you give me wink

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by aribisala0(m): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2017
whitering:

Haba! Everybody can not die & go to the same place na.
Guy na the same place ooh Maggots and worms will feed on the flesh and clean everything off the bones. Whether billionaire or beggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.