Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk (53968 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Jennifer89(f): 5:46am On Jun 26, 2017
in this hard time you are taking three spoons of milk?; Peak milk is sold for #1150 in my area so just imagine.

They have a child who may drink
tea twice daily.

My brother don't blame them, he's a family man and you don't know his financial capability besides, its not easy to feed an extra mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by idu1(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Well it's off to Calabar for you grin

Anyway please link to POWER season 4 make i watch better thing ..
They don start season 4.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by madbuhari: 5:55am On Jun 26, 2017
come and live with my grandmother in the village... u are sure of every morning Fufu
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Avater0147(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2017
my guy you had to be man, appreciate what that family did for you. after all you are not related to them in anyway neither are you guys friends..I bet he only new you as a co tenants.. first of all is for you ti plead with the man and his wife to give you a little more time.. then you have to try and hustle,make sure you don't eat twice a day in that house..try to be going somewhere in the morning and always arrived when you know the man is back,that something like around 9 or 10..even if you don't have any were to go, just go somewhere else to spend your own time..look for even kponkpon work to do..I wish you can come to sapele, delta state..I could have accommodate you and give you orientation of how to survived in life...if you have talent or anything you can contribute to the society, just do it. try and have the mind of an hustler..like me so long humans lives there,I will surely survived anywhere in the world..God bless

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by STJAM(m): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2017
MATTER CLOSED
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by abanicool(f): 6:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Jackeeh:

Relocate to calabar. I'll accommodate you.
that's a very kind of u,God bless u dear
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Surelay: 6:04am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad
are you not working? Reduced you meal to once a day or not at all. You only need accommodation with them bending you getting your own. When I was with my bro in lagos searching for job only dinner is sire everyday.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by delishpot: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Sorry OP stressedout ,take this as a lesson and re strategize your life game. We sometimes learn from our mistakes. You may see helping her in the shop as a good thing while she sees it as your way of escaping going out to hustle. Just accept that you did not handle things well and move on with the lesson learnt. Life must go on and you have to make it better. Move out for now, who knows why this is even good for you. Some people meet good times after a deep shake. As long as you push the victim mentality away, you will be able to focus on your life without negative vibes. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by mechanics(m): 6:07am On Jun 26, 2017
sorry o, maybe u should locate your church members for assistance.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Oyindidi(f): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Foxrain:

You could have carried the whole milk, three whole spoons just for you? SMH
Sharraappp!!!!!!!!!!! What is ordinary fvcking milk! The guy is human, see how all of you are insulting the guy. It can be anybody for goodness sake. That guy is depressed and needed help but you all are claiming 3 spoons of milk is too much for a grown up. I'm almost weeping for the op, not cos of his problem but the way you people are attacking him.

Stressedout, go to Calabar. Next time look for advice somewhere else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Carter4luv(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Her husband is not man enuf, for him to say both of u need to part away,
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Ochinex(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2017
crisisexpert321:
Anyone in owerri on dis platform?

Yeah.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Its Time To Move, That Woman Wants You To Grow Into A Man. Its A Shame To Squat For 6yrs. Leave Dat House To Ur Own Space Even If Its A Batcher.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by creepsyme(f): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
Pls nairalanders, I am in deep mess right now. I have been living in my compound for 6 yrs now but due to some money issues I was evicted and my friend/fellow tenant was kind enough to take me in for the time being. It is him the wife and their small baby son that stays.

The problem started when the wife start complaining that am wasteful. i have never remained food they give me. from then they reduced quantity of food they give me and i dont complain.

Now just this morning am making tea and take 3 spoons of milk in her presence and all hell break loose. she starts shouting and call her husband that even them dont take more than 2 spoons. the man called me later and said it is time for us to part ways.

Am devastated now. i even used my last cash to buy a tin of milk for them. what do i do now? i have no where to go. sad
Why would you take 3 spoons of milk? u watch dem wen dey take 2 spoons u take 1 always eat less dan wat dey eat, dats d secret of sqatting.. unless u are contributing in buying food . and help with house chores.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Freethought(m): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Well, OP stressdout, I did not go through all the pages but if you are still in lagos, I can help you and take you in. I will even feed you for free. Only on two. Conditions...

1. You won't stay more than 8months

2. You must be doing something ( I don't need you to contribute to the provision of groceries, I just want you to get something doing so that you can save and get a place of your own after 8months).

If you think you can cope with the above conditions, PM me ASAP.

17 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by pragmatistm(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2017
MMotimo:

Humility is a virtue you should embrace. Your topic " ordinary" is a turn off. When somebody is giving you something they don't owe you, you don't get to dictate what is ordinary or not. If it were ordinary, you should have bought your own milk. The fact that you have a roof over your head after your eviction is due to their generosity and who knows how big the apartment is but still they invited you in.

If your hosts say an extra spoon of milk is too much to stomach and they are causing drama because of that, you have 2 options:

Start to buy your own food or contribute to feeding and hope they will allow you decide your own quantity of consumption
Leave their house

You don't get to decide what is ordinary in another person's house.
Supported
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by ussy09(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:
they put my food for me. i dont take by myself. Anyone who can take me in should pm me. am fed up.
Bros u can as well pretend by saying d quantity of the food she's giving you is much let her reduce it, secondly make sure u keep praising her for her effort even when she don't deserve it.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Luqas: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Some people dey fetch milk like cement if they Wan use am and the guy were dey buy dey hear am for this recession
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Ligxy(f): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2017
janefarms2015:

This is my mind, must He even use milk? 3 spoons? Why? Too much nau, he so wasteful, children need milk more and besides, must you eat everytime they give you? Why not restrict your feeding from them to just once per day? Go and look for job, any type of job at least to feed urself
Honestly if I'm squatting with others, I won't even drink tea, not to talk of heaping 3 spoons of milk in it.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by pweetiedee(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

Lol.I saw your first response.When you waited for a while and didnt get a reply you came to edit it to see if youl get a rise from me.
Well sir iv noticed you.You can now enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Don't mind him
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by KingGBsky(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Sense of entitlement.

The woman was managing her shop without you, the hubby was coping fine without you too so your excuses don't hold water. So instead of you to go out and hustle na the woman provision store you dey go Sidon put? Chai, and you complain of bring treated like a help?, Abeg where u unemployed before you got evicted?

Please leave morrow. See why people rarely help people? It almost never ends well. You feel they owe you shyte and u you are doing the wife a favor, the wife sees you as another ungrateful, jobless mouth to feed. Now you guys would part way with grudges in your hearts.

madam just quietly shut up.
If u want to advice someone you don't need to go on lashing the person just because you feel he is useless or you are just displaying the type of person you really are.
We all know the guy did wrong to depend on them without adding much to the family but you comingall out at him is totally wrong. e get wetin d guy do u?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2017
hope2wise:

didn't u see where he wrote that he does job for the man?

egbon trust me theres more to this.

we Nigerians are good at always playing the victim

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Ericbet:
Am just so happy for Yesterday's game this is the outcome
To subscribe kindly view the image below for more details about our games call or Whatsapp me on this number below the image u see

ole
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by frostland(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2017
akinsmyk:

He bleeped up the first day he ate their food. They gave him shelter not that he should eat from the same pot with them.

If he doesn't eat their food or at least do once in a while. He would still be respected. He had accommodation problems not that he had no job. So what is his problem?

If I were him, I would buy them foodstuffs or give some money to the wife to do that and still eat occasionally, then he would b respected.

A jobless man drinking tea in another person's house. Is that necessary? This man is irresponsible. He has no plans nor ambition. He reduced himself to an errand boy to the man and a sales boy to the wife.

There are lotta labor works in Lagos where he can make at least a thousand naira after feeding and transportation. He is not just a man enough.

A lady who marries him will regret xpt he changes his mindset and wake up to his responsibilities. If his future wife is the hardworking type and has something to show for it, he will throw responsiblities at her or start saying his wife is using his glory. Very unfortunate
true talk at this recession he expect his friend to feed him and and accommodate him

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by Vikky014(f): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2017
MMotimo:

Humility is a virtue you should embrace. Your topic " ordinary" is a turn off. When somebody is giving you something they don't owe you, you don't get to dictate what is ordinary or not. If it were ordinary, you should have bought your own milk. The fact that you have a roof over your head after your eviction is due to their generosity and who knows how big the apartment is but still they invited you in.

If your hosts say an extra spoon of milk is too much to stomach and they are causing drama because of that, you have 2 options:

Start to buy your own food or contribute to feeding and hope they will allow you decide your own quantity of consumption
Leave their house

You don't get to decide what is ordinary in another person's house.
My dear you just spoke my mind. Ordinary milk. reduced the quantity of food they gave me. people like him are parasites. parasitic relationship is very bad.
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by judgedredd22(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2017
StevensJojo:

Lol.I saw your first response.When you waited for a while and didnt get a reply you came to edit it to see if youl get a rise from me.
Well sir iv noticed you.You can now enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by oubi: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2017
DukeNija:

I almost lost hope in humanity till I saw your comment. The level of vile, hate and anger poured on this thread is incredible. Where is Love? Food, Milk and Bread. Smh
The Bible said there will always be the poor among you, make provisions for them. Little wonder people are starved of Gods intervention, forgetting that extreme acts of Love draw abundance from Heaven. Show me a man that feeds the people who lacked or starved.

U sit down and type rubbish under the guise of Christianity.

Why not accommodate the op. That's all
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by judgedredd22(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Stressedout, 3 spoons of milk in another man's house? I bet you even heaped the spoon.

Be that as it may, you've overstayed your welcome so gather the tattered remains of your dignity and leave his house. But before you pack to Calabar do you have a plan? Or do you intend going there to leech off another person?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by LastSurvivor11: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Guess what nigga, even me that stays alone that has both liquid n powdered milk in big quantity doesn't use 3 spoons talk more of someone who is squatting.
And you still have the gut to call it ordinary

Lesson for the day, Anything u can't afford shouldn'tbe called ordinary..
Ur the architect of ur problem..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by tonardo(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
Ericbet:
Am just so happy for Yesterday's game this is the outcome
To subscribe kindly view the image below for more details about our games call or Whatsapp me on this number below the image u see

where is the game i paid for?
Re: My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk by MrCork: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
stressedout:

...ok...so u finish yorrr landlord milk and then u look at his wife... correct? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.