Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements (11313 Views)

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To Senate, Names 42 Nominees / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by kingPhidel(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Convalescing abi?. If we don't see his video message, then it's cooked lie.
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by DAGAUDA(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mr President We Are All Praying For The Self Return To Your Nation In Well Deserve Health Condition And Continuous With Your Laudable Achievement In Building A Stronger Corruption Free Nation Nigeria #ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by erinolu(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who said.."the baboons and the dogs will be soaked in blood" after losing a presidential election that cost the lives of youth corpers

Who.....
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Did Buhari join in the Ramadan fast? I thought he was SICK? shocked IF he did, that would explain why Nigeria is in this mess, 'cos if you HATE yourself, how will you love your country?

Modified: That reminds me. Someone should please remove that Allah and Muhammed rubbish from my profile. It's been there for too long. Or do you want to make me a Muslim by force? grin
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by salesforce: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok o presi
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Freestainworld(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
nothing wey person no go see, the missing president or who, the one wey dey talk or the one wey no dey talk again. lost but not found president.
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Iamzik: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Video or Adonbilivit......next?
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Iamzik: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
erinolu:
Who said.."the baboons and the dogs will be soaked in blood" after losing a presidential election that cost the lives of youth corpers

Who.....

My brother... They thought our memory is as short as theirs. We have not forgotten
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Secret to Gainful Employment in Nigeria is a researched material that contained more than three thousand (N 3, 000) valid E-mail addresses of Human Resources managers of various reputable companies across industries and sector in Nigeria. By virtue of profession I’m one of HR practitioners in Nigeria; who have assisted some fellow being in securing employment opportunities with this insightful researched work.

For further inquiries about this researched book.
E-mail: osarumwense_joh
n@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234 (0) 7060457281
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by AustinSam(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Even in the midst of Eid Al - Fitr this people are still lying.
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Pecca: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Vegies don't Talk.....cos it's not natural..
I agree wt you totally...they may moan; grunt, neigh albeit incoherently but surely they don't talk.
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by uchwar1: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
erinolu:

Who.....
ex fresident
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by nimcabjhq: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
The President should have in the spirit of Ramadan where piety, truth among other virtues are matters of moral demand and supply tell his fellow countrymen the state of his health and when to return to Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by TKDEE(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
undecided I think I understand ,he sent the message from Pluto..

we re greeting him too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by CharlotteFlair: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
madridguy:
Eid Mubarak Abu Zahra.

Wishing you speeding recovery Sai Baba.
Speech impairment too? Sorry o. tongue
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by madridguy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin grin modified.

CharlotteFlair:
Speech impairment too? Sorry o. tongue
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by coptic: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Okay.

Meanwhile, happy eid mubarak to the troublesome APCsupporter. I hope you heed to these words.

Have a fun one!

grin
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by cliffordbally: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sallah massage for what? When there is an acting president on ground, just take care of healthm
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by APCsupporter: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
coptic:
Okay.

Meanwhile, happy eid mubarak to the troublesome APCsupporter. I hope you heed to these words.

Have a fun one!

grin

Even if you didn't wish me a happy sallah it wouldn't change the fact that I'm enjoying it with my girl friendscheesy. Thanks
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
...not when the infamous 97% and 5% statement made by him is still fresh in our mind.
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by coptic: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

Even if you didn't wish me a happy sallah it wouldn't change the fact that I'm enjoying it with my girl friendscheesy. Thanks

Hehe gerrarahere jor. Go have fun.

Before I go talk something now and ur girlfriend lips go begin taste sour.

tongue
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by BanevsJoker(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
They have been grooming that impersonator comedian for a while. I always knew he would come in handy. We want a video message.
Re: Buhari Sends Sallah Message, Urges Nigerians To Avoid Reckless Statements by multicolored(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
I thought the wife said he was recuperating fast and will be in the country to celebrate d eid el-fitr? Wetin come happen again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed Meet To Pick Northern Consensus Aspirant / ‘tom And Jerry’ Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.