Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland (24128 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Abdul3391(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
afojans repping us well
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Lexxyla: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Congratulations to him

kaakaa1:

“By the time I was writing my final examination and defending my final year project, my CGPA was already 4.79. It was my final overall examination, which is a rigorous assessment of the totality of what a student could have learnt in all his four years of study, as well as the grading of my final year project, which was acclaimed to be the best, that shot me beyond the regular first class that I had already attained. The Examination Committee was so impressed, and that earned me the 5.0 CGPA/overall grade, which was acclaimed to be the highest in the whole school during the year’.

I thought you would have to make a 5.0 GPA all through to make a 5.0 CGPA. But our guy said he was at 4.79 before his final examination and project. Do they have a different way of calculating GP in Poland/Babcock or is it the Examination committee that just dashed him cos ayam not understanding.
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by omohayek: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
eyinjuege:
There's no doubt about it that Nigerians know how to pass exams and come out tops in it..

However, we need to lay less emphasis on certificates, and more on practicals.

Time to start putting the actual knowledge to practice, producing things, new innovations.

Congrats to the young man. The sky is the limit.
I don't know why people keep repeating this nonsense about "certificates" vs. "practicals". Aren't those Nigerians with all the "certificates" doing just fine with their "practicals" when they stay abroad? And how well are any Nigerians doing with or without "practicals" in a country without constant power, without decent roads, and without honest policemen, civil servants or judges? Maybe, just maybe, the problem isn't the pursuit of "certificates", but living in a country in which merit, intelligence and hard work are not rewarded?

The notion that Nigerians who are "book smart" are only good at "collecting certificates" is just another delusion that the less intelligent and able use to console themselves, just like saying that Third Class degree holders do better than those who get a First Class, another myth bad students love to perpetuate.

4 Likes

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by aribisala0(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
adecz:
sad

It's easy enough to have good memory,
cram your subjects, pour it out in exams
and graduate with fantastic grades.

The true test of education is what you
create or invent with knowledge gained.

A black man is unable to transfer his knowledge
into solving problems that face him daily.

After all our First Class & Professorships, we
still end up in China, to purchase practical items, created
by ppl who barely went beyond primary
or secondary schools equivalent. undecided

That's why we remain slaves to imported
items like toothpicks, garri, palm oil, yam pounders.

We are incapable of making such basic
things like bicycles, keke, head pans,
wheelbarrows, shovels, measuring tapes etc.

We should simply close our tertiary institutions,
because they are just centres of cultism, mediocrity
and plagiarism.

Time will come when we shall start importing ewedu,
ugu, ogbono & miyan kuka.
you are an idiott

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by kelvinlewis28: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Call now
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by phemybof(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Well done bro, you make us proud.

Proudly Yoruba.

The 5.0 might not possible in some Nigeria Universities.eg Unilorin
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by adecz: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
aribisala0:
you are an idiott

I don't blame you at all;

I blame your parents (if you have any) for not

giving you home training... undecided
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by malakus(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
congrat to him
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by aribisala0(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
adecz:

I don't blame you at all;

I blame your parents (if you have any) for not

giving you home training... undecided
your mother is an idiott

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Tats(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Congrats to him but the title appears misleading.
He seemed to have graduated from Babcock and the write up indicates that he did his second and third year in Poland as an exchange student, while his first and final year were in Babcock. Why was the title embellished? Which certificate was he given? Babcock or the Polish university?
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by goshen26: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
na poland b dat ??
anyhow sha...vanity upon vanity grin

U definitely did not read d above bro....

Anyway, the struggle for FTC is real
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Uyi168:
..Ur own na to dea shout vanity upon vanity...a low-lifer,thats what you are..

Must you call uyi168 such? Tribalism between Igbo's and Yoruba's is becoming outrageous.

I'm proud he achieved that feat no matter what tribe he originates from.

I'm by the way Yoruba
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Poland is beautiful... but op u when too far this timecheesy
I appreciate ur undying stupidity!!
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
lacruz12:
Brilliant chap..... I must achieve mine in uniben

Amen I believe in God as well
Re: Olukayode Mobolaji Oluwasona Graduates With 5.0 CPGA In Poland by Cantona25(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
maklelemakukula:
na poland b dat ?? anyhow sha...vanity upon vanity grin
Jealousy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / FederalPoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary For Over 12 Years / University Of Calabar Student Shot Dead (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.