Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It (887 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Nnamdi kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language of Heaven As He Calls It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFy9-r_jJek

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by mekaboy(m): 1:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Me waste data to watch Kanu? Not possible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:
Me waste data to watch Kanu? Not possible.

Afonja...but I made it clear that it was the language of heaven...Igbo.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Pavore9: 3:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Got to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2017
sean1000x:
Nnamdi kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language of Heaven As He Calls It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFy9-r_jJek
There must be election in Anambra . Anambra must not be allowed to slip into the hands of Devilish APC and must not retrogress. IPOB Must use their heads.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 25, 2017
AmuDimkpa:

There must be election in Anambra . Anambra must not be allowed to slip into the hands of Devilish APC and must not retrogress. IPOB Must use their heads.
them dey tell person?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Tkester: 5:44am On Jun 25, 2017
AmuDimkpa:

Brother fear is the biggest obstacle to achieving anything good. True, I understand your apprehension and it is good, but remember what we are pursuing is far more than mere governmental representation. You and I know that even if a power vacuum is created today in Anambra state, it can never fall into the hands of Apc.

We've decided to go into civil disobedience and boycotting election is the first weapon or tool to be used. Don't ever think the world is not watching or maybe they are sleeping, every of your movement or action is seen and noticed by someone. We must show the world how resolute we are, we must show the world that we are resolute even to our own hurt. Nnamdi Kanu has played his part perfectly and he's still playing it perfectly, this is so because he understands that humanity fears and respects someone with courage and determination.

Don't let the zoo scare you with their many scare mongering antics. Biafra is already here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by ba7man(m): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2017
sean1000x:

The language is widely spoken in jails around the world too. grin

Must be the "language of the jails".

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Tkester:

Brother fear is the biggest obstacle to achieving anything good. True, I understand your apprehension and it is good, but remember what we are pursuing is far more than mere governmental representation. You and I know that even if a power vacuum is created today in Anambra state, it can never fall into the hands of Apc.

We've decided to go into civil disobedience and boycotting election is the first weapon or tool to be used. Don't ever think the world is not watching or maybe they are sleeping, every of your movement or action is seen and noticed by someone. We must show the world how resolute we are, we must show the world that we are resolute even to our own hurt. Nnamdi Kanu has played his part perfectly and he's still playing it perfectly, this is so because he understands that humanity fears and respects someone with courage and determination.

Don't let the zoo scare you with their many scare mongering antics. Biafra is already here.
Ok bro but getting a country takes much more than Kanu and the rest are doing at the moment . Biafra is not here already. Anambra is a state moving forward in the SE and we must ensure the progress is not halted by our actions. Biafra can still be achieved through discussions, calm and intelligent negotiations and not by boycotting elections which can shape the future of our states. Believe me, we do not need APC in the SE, boycotting the election in Anambra is just like handing over the state to them. Look at what is happening in IMO state and you will understand that APC is an evil wind which blows no one any good. We must be careful bro

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Tkester: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2017
AmuDimkpa:

Ok bro but getting a country takes much more than Kanu and the rest are doing at the moment . Biafra is not here already. Anambra is a state moving forward in the SE and we must ensure the progress is not halted by our actions. Biafra can still be achieved through discussions, calm and intelligent negotiations and not by boycotting elections which can shape the future of our states. Believe me, we do not need APC in the SE, boycotting the election in Anambra is just like handing over the state to them. Look at what is happening in IMO state and you will understand that APC is an evil wind which blows no one any good. We must be careful bro

Brotherly, please take time to read this, it explains all you need to know about boycotting an election:

Boycotting election is just a tool used to press home for something within a system. The essence of boycott is to call the attention of international and local observers. World over, there has never been a 100% compliance. In choosing boycott as tool, one is aware of the advantages and disadvantages.

The advantage is primarily to tell the world that you are not part of a given system. If 60% is achieved cedibility question comes up....to the extent that the govt did not come in through a reasonable number of lawful votes, makes the regime illegitimate.

Another major point, you cannot be pushing for an independent nation and at the same time casting vote for a regime that will swear to uphold the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.The constitution itself is a fraud. Tomorrow when you raise issues, you will be reminded that it was your vote that brought in the government into power.

Now opposition to election boycott will argue that wrong characters may assume elective positions, they argue that your vote would have brought in credible candidates. That the wrong characters coming in may work against your interests.

Balancing the side of the coin, if a good candidate wins the election and swears by the fraudulent constitution, he automatically becomes a demon, not out of volition, but by compulsion, courtesy the constitution he swore to uphold.

Are there dangers for boycott? Yes. The dangers are interim and peripheral. Wrong people will assume leadership, come up with wrong policies, but it will not last long .The ideological pressure will weigh them down thereby returning to status quo, 'the agitation'.

But remember it will always be on record that Biafrans or IPOB boycotted election. In the long run it will still be the basis for external pressure to conduct a referendum.

But the truth be told, does your vote count in the first place? If we all agree that our votes don't count, lets remain with the ideological agenda of the leader. Whether they like it or not, low turn out in elections cast credibility toga on the entire process. Lets not waste our time nor be disturbed. IPOB is focused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by mekaboy(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Tkester:

Let the civil disobedience start in his state, not Anambra. When we don't get allocation, his state will get allocation and be paying salaries, while our civil servants and pensioners suffer hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Tkester: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2017
@Amudimpka, I understand your points perfectly, trust me when I say so. You do not want an evil void to be created at Anambra seat of power. Trust me it cannot happen. Elections will hold in Anambra and people will vote, but even if 1000 people voted Obiano will still win, I tell you that. There is no place in the world were people achieved 100% boycott, but here we will try to get up to 80%, i. e. Not more than 100,000 people will vote and that will send a strong signal to the international community.

Even the last seat at home - so many people I know went to work but the majority sat at home, brother it is always the case of majority and here we clearly do have it!! Brother another thing I want you to know is that we cannot sacrifice Biafra for anything. It's who we are and it is who we are going to be. We cannot jump out of our skin. If God actually purposed that we will be in the same country with fulani leeches he would have created us one with them.

Biafra has reached a crescendo that can no longer be stopped. I hope you watched the YouTube video where Israel PM mentioned Biafra as a genocidal case, or do you think he said that by accident?

Note also, by championing the cause for Biafra we are trying to make SE governors accountable, this is so because for the first time in over 100years we have a movement that is truly grassroots and not elitist, Don't you think IPOB is doing a good job by giving voices to the voiceless? Don't you think Nnia Nwodo's 'outspokeness' is as a result of IPOB's determination? Don't you think that Ekweremadus position being firmly secured is as a result of IPOB resolve? I tell you even the cry for restructuring from ndi ofe mmanu people is all as a result of IPOB grandstanding, these and many more are the reason why I swore to myself never to sabotage this movement.

IN THE SUPREME WORDS OF NNAMDI KANU.. WE MUST CONTINUE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2017
sean1000x:

Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by mekaboy(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Tkester:
@Amudimpka, I understand your points perfectly, trust me when I say so. You do not want an evil void to be created at Anambra seat of power. Trust me it cannot happen. Elections will hold in Anambra and people will vote, but even if 1000 people voted Obiano will still win, I tell you that. There is no place in the world were people achieved 100% boycott, but here we will try to get up to 80%, i. e. Not more than 100,000 people will vote and that will send a strong signal to the international community.

Even the last seat at home - so many people I know went to work but the majority sat at home, brother it is always the case of majority and here we clearly do have it!! Brother another thing I want you to know is that we cannot sacrifice Biafra for anything. It's who we are and it is who we are going to be. We cannot jump out of our skin. If God actually purposed that we will be in the same country with fulani leeches he would have created us one with them.

Biafra has reached a crescendo that can no longer be stopped. I hope you watched the YouTube video where Israel PM mentioned Biafra as a genocidal case, or do you think he said that by accident?

Note also, by championing the cause for Biafra we are trying to make SE governors accountable, this is so because for the first time in over 100years we have a movement that is truly grassroots and not elitist, Don't you think IPOB is doing a good job by giving voices to the voiceless? Don't you think Nnia Nwodo's 'outspokeness' is as a result of IPOB's determination? Don't you think that Ekweremadus position being firmly secured is as a result of IPOB resolve? I tell you even the cry for restructuring from ndi ofe mmanu people is all as a result of IPOB grandstanding, these and many more are the reason why I swore to myself never to sabotage this movement.

IN THE SUPREME WORDS OF NNAMDI KANU.. WE MUST CONTINUE!!!!

Nice. But don't disturb election process in Anambra.Charity begins at home. Let him wait till elections hold in his state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by DieBuhari: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

Nice. But don't disturb election process in Anambra.Charity begins at home. Let him wait till elections hold in his state.
Biafra is one my Yoruba muslim brother.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It by mekaboy(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:

Biafra is one my Yoruba muslim brother.

Yes let the example of oneness start in Abia state. You don't destroy Anambra state while other states are making progress and you say Biafra is one.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nigeria Government Is Made Up Of Criminals- Turkish Diplomat Abdulkadir / PHOTOS: Gov. Tambuwal Visits Shehu Shagari / We Should Keep Praying For Buhari To Get Well - PDP chairman, Markarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.