Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie (700 Views)

PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo) / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by GworoChewinMaga: 5:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Prior to 1974, there was no harmonised school curriculum.

The defunct western region was the only region to offer local languages (Yoruba and Hausa) as a course but these courses where not part of the GCE/WASC courses being offered by Cambridge.

The Western region introduced local languages specifically Hausa in 1958 on the heels of the statement credited to the Sarduna of Sokoto who stated that the north will rather employ expatriates than retain Igbos in the northern civil service.

Also, the Northern regional govt rolled out a policy which mandated fluency in Hausa as a prerequisite condition for employment into their regional civil service.

Awolowo hoping on cashing in on the soon mass sack of Igbos working in the northern civil service as promised by the Sarduna, reviewed the western region's secondary curriculum by adding Hausa and Yoruba as a course study.

At no time was Hausa or any local language part of the curriculum of the then defunct Northern region.

When Buhari released his obviously faked WASC statement of result, it was obvious to all that it was a very poor attempt at forgery given the cited reasons aforementioned.

However what was most disturbing is how Cambridge came under intense pressure by the then Obama WH and David Cameron's govt to come out with a blatant lie collaborating this fraud.

Obama kept reinventing lies to appear as truth in order to further his warped agenda just as we can see from the disasters of Libya and Syria.

I maintain that Buhari has no certificate and that the Obama WH in a desperate attempt to ensure regime change in Nigeria forced Cambridge to lie.
The screen cap below is a summary of subjects registered and taken by Nigerian students from 1962 to 1974

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UJPT5buPwgE/VMDhwFSxhxI/AAAAAAAAA3E/KA-FPNd3m6A/s1600/bbusted1.png[/img]

At no time was Hausa even offered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by rottennaija(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
Prior to 1974, there was no harmonised school curriculum.

The defunct western region was the only region to offer local languages (Yoruba and Hausa) as a course but these courses where not part of the GCE/WASC courses being offered by Cambridge.

The Western region introduced local languages specifically Hausa in 1958 on the heels of the statement credited to the Sarduna of Sokoto who stated that the north will rather employ expatriates than retain Igbos in the northern civil service.

Also, the Northern regional govt rolled out a policy which mandated fluency in Hausa as a prerequisite condition for employment into their regional civil service.

Awolowo hoping on cashing in on the soon mass sack of Igbos working in the northern civil service as promised by the Sarduna, reviewed the western region's secondary curriculum by adding Hausa and Yoruba as a course study.

At no time was Hausa or any local language part of the curriculum of the then defunct Northern region.

When Buhari released his obviously faked WASC statement of result, it was obvious to all that it was a very poor attempt at forgery given the cited reasons aforementioned.

However what was most disturbing is how Cambridge came under intense pressure by the then Obama WH and David Cameron's govt to come out with a blatant lie collaborating this fraud.

Obama kept reinventing lies to appear as truth in order to further his warped agenda just as we can see from the disasters of Libya and Syria.

I maintain that Buhari has no certificate and that the Obama WH in a desperate attempt to ensure regime change in Nigeria forced Cambridge to lie.
The screen cap below is a summary of subjects registered and taken by Nigerian students from 1962 to 1974

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UJPT5buPwgE/VMDhwFSxhxI/AAAAAAAAA3E/KA-FPNd3m6A/s1600/bbusted1.png[/img]

At no time was Hausa even offered

You are still on this?
Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by dlondonbadboy: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Buhari has no certificate na...

That has long been established na...
Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by GworoChewinMaga: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
rottennaija:

You are still on this?

If Buhari insists on hiring 12 SANs to defend his certificate fraud rather than release it then I will keep bringing this fraud up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by Otradearena: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2017
And so!
Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by GworoChewinMaga: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Otradearena:
And so!

See your life.

Your Mr integrity is a fraudulent certificate forger and you are asking me and so?
Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by ShootToKill: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
rottennaija:

You are still on this?

Should the truth be buried because your muslim pro-dullhari skull feels perturbed by it?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by rottennaija(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
ShootToKill:

Should the truth be buried because your muslim pro-dullhari skull feels perturbed by it?

grin grin

Don't be quick to judge or throw attacks around.
Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by ShootToKill: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2017
rottennaija:

Don't be quick to judge or throw attacks around.

Your moniker is not new to me, I know you like the back of my hand. You are a pro-dullhari zombie. Deny it!

grin grin
Re: Buhari Certificate: Obama And Downing Street Forced Cambridge To Lie by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Wears Diapers- FFK Says / Pastor Who Defrauded Me N918m Was My 'errand Boy' – Atiku's Wife Confesses / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria - NCEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.