Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,021 members, 7,841,875 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Yobo In The Synagogue - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo In The Synagogue (7414 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Nemesis Catching Up With Osaze ,mikel ,yobo In Their Clubs For Failing Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by annie7(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
My fellow NL pls don't judge anybody for the bible said judge not, it is only God who know is holy among our prophets  

and it is until we get to heaven that we will found out.so don't label any prophet as false prophet.

Even recently when bab adeboye bought his jet many of u are among the ppl dat raise highbrow abt the development

that why in this whole world should baba adeboye of all ppl buy private jet and did not find smtin to do with d

money,motherless babies home is dier,you know name it,i personally, i'm not a fan of T.B Joshua but is only God i repeat

only God knows who is serving him even the likes of this ppl Eagles assistant coach, Daniel Amokachi, and Nwankwo

Kanu have also visited the church for miracle healing in the past.i "ll advice u visit mtnfootball.com for more clerification but the story is confusing some how,lets leave it at dat.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by agabaI23(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I have 10 extra lbs on my backside and hips that I want to get rid of ASAP. Can TB Joshua help?
I can help!

Poster!

I was laughing while going through your post. The reason is that you claimed to be a sceptic in the begining but your preaching towards the end cannot be from a sceptic who is just repented less than a week ago!
Try harder bro!
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by stephen2(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster YOU MUST BE A MUMU/FOOL TO POST THIS KIND OF NONSENSE ON NL.
WHY CAN'T HE HAIL YOUR PRESIDENT,DON'T BE FOOLISG AGAIN.

MONKEY
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
OP,

Sorry, your story do not just add up. Lots of un-connectable dots. grin

However, even as I dissapprove of what you are saying, I will still defend your right to say it.

You have the right to speak and I the right to believe or not to.

IMO, your story is patently false. EOD.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by Undispu3rd(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
I remain indifferent to all this so-called healing though, Yobo's case is in the thursday GUARDIAN-JAN. 28,2010, PAGE 75,VOL.27, NO.11,355

I'm not standing brief though
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by calabaman(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster. .How much joshua pay u 2come drop this fabricated story. .It just would nt wash. .WE NL'S are not gullible
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by sandee575(f): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2010
This is an honest account. It actually shocked me as much as it probably will you, but it’s true. Just for the records, I am not a person who believes in miracles. Church, to me, is for the gullible. But that’s changing.
[quote][/quote]

The first line betrays a man about to be dishonest. Sounds like a would be agent or already practicing
agent for J. B Joshua's propaganda machine. Please quit this forum. NairaLanders are made of sterner stuff.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by koolchicco: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
@OP

Shebi una don come again?
undecided
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
agabaI23:

I can help!

You are good in abracadabra? grin
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by calyx: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ poster

What a lovely dream. . .am sure u'd have woken up by now & utterly disappointed. Dont worry thats how life is. Keep dreaming
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by nnalue: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
jpworld:

@ poster Yobo was never in that silly or crazy church, you must have been dreaming or you are part of those paid by Tb Joshua to promote his church, be real, don't be silly and useless, foolish igbo man!
[/quot

i'm sure u ar not a christian 'cos if u ar u don't have moral justification to call any church crazy. i recommend u repent so that ur sins be forgiven. i equally know u ar not a foolish man 2 reject my suggestion and stop talking evil and rubbish wth ur mouth, cos u will give account of what u said on the judgement day!!
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by ekundayok: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2010
DONT SAY WAT U DONT SEE,I WISH U NO D REPERCUSION OF D NEWS U JUST PROCLAIM.
IF IT IS NT REAL AND U RE SE SERIOUS .ASK 4 D 4GIVENESS OF GOD,CAUSE U VE SINNED
AGAINST HIM
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by DAVE5(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
@emeka oni,there are rules governin believing in God,jumping at a miracle worker is certainly not the 1st.So dont make it ur prerequisite cus u mite b mislead cos there r false prophets everywhere.God bless
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by novaman: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
I'm also stuck with the word "touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm" I cannot judge TBJ because whatever is working for him is working for him; in year 2000 when my mum was seriously ill and no remedy could come from anywhere we took her there but she wasn't healed but that same week I saw the current assistant coach of the eagles Daniel Amokachi, so if Yobo went there, no big deal, afterall the people who visit the place are human, so Yobo is no less or more human than those who go there. My mother dead that same year for the record.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by agabaI23(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You are good in abracadabra? grin

Whatever solves your problem. It does not have to be abracadabra grin
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by Akanbiedu(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
Just wondering,  If indeed people get healed miraculously, what are doctors supposed to be doing? Get their daily living means by miracles too? There are other professions that these miracles will surely render useless.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by ajiifixing(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
No wonder he's playing like a fool.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by pirate07: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
l just dont know why people will be drinking panadol for anotherman sickness,everyday they will talk about T.B Joshua, are you people not tired of talking? this man you  people are talking about is growing everyday in his ministry, some of you normally say he is a fake, ok fine. can you heal a fish or what have you done to change someone's life? it is high time to learn and leave everything for GOD to judge.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by chelseabmw(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster,
So na only u fit for miracles??
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by iamlagos: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2010
I guess Chukwuemeka Oni is on T.B Joshua's payroll.
Skote, much did he pay you to blog this shit on Nairaland.
Oh boy, we no be maye here o.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by showbobo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2010
Yobo is not playing o. . . What went wrong??
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2010
??
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by chriszoki: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
well, i think yobe is a human beings like us or is he a God, where is nothing wrong  going to the synagogue for prayers or healing .cos 4 me , where u you see help there you go.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by komekn(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
NONSENSE ! NONSENSE!! NONSENSE !!!
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by jpworld(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ poster is a scam, maybe the poster is TB Joshua himself,  trying to gossip with us in NL to see what people talk about him.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster.Can you now please,shut up your stinky mouth?Miraculous healing my foot.After the divine healing,Yobo couldn't play?At all?Shame!shamee!!shameee!!!What a slowpoke you are.
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by Lolladey(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
chukwuemeka, gbam! grin
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by komekn(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
 NONSENSE ! NONSENSE!! NONSENSE !!! UTTER ARRANT NONSENSE !!!!

The Bible tells us not to Judge, but to test every spirit, but you can only discern according to the spirit you have. John 16.13 - However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth.  

If you have the holy spirit of God, then you will have eyes to see who this t.b.joshua is.   (For the aviodance of doubt Yobo has not and will not ever be going to that Synagogue)

Annie it's not just God  that knows but his sons (male and female) as it concerns the Synagogue Revelations 2:9 & 3:9 come to my mind and spirit.
NUFF SAID   sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by dadus74: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
FOR YOUR INFORMATION NIGERIA LOST TO GHANA
PERIOD BUT TB JOSHUA DIDNT PRAY FOR SUPER EAGLE
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by freshmoney(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
AND IF NIGERIA HAD WON THIS MATCH, PASTOR JOSHUA WOULD HAVE COME OUT TO SING HIS COMMON ANTHEM

Moreover,that idiot(poster) was probably paid. angry Let's get physical and mental! Can Joshua deliver Nigeria from economic crunch? Can he tell us what exactly is happening to Yaradua? Can he tell us what will happen next week? Blatant nonsense**Hissssss**
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by MrCrackles(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
Fuc.k me sideways. . .
TB Joshua again
Why didnt the "fraudster" bail out the super eagles today
Re: Yobo In The Synagogue by pirate07: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
@crackles, why can u help the super Eagles, sometime l wonder things that comes out from your mouth.the person you are talkin about is not even saying anything as a reply ,.are u not tired because you are abusing ursef check wat u post again.
MrCrackles:

Fuc.k me sideways. . .
TB Joshua again
Why didnt the "fraudster" bail out the super eagles today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy / I Think Obafemi Martins Is A Camerounian! / At Last, Kanu Quits Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.