Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? (31412 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by swiz123(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
CanadianNurse:
lol that's the lady's opinion, as long as it's with her legally married spouse..... When will we stop trying to tell the judge(God) what to condemn?

Funny how that same woman that will not have anal sex (what is not condemned) will insult or still lie (what is actually condemned)

WWe go leave road enter Bush! Una weldone
Damn!!!! You never quit? I would like to see the face of who I have been arguing with all these while.i will send you a pm
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by DWJOBScom(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
miqos02:
u due quickie without cleanup ?

and the quickies achieved in offices and clubs require earthshakin cleanups right?

stop that thing my friend
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by CanadianNurse: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:

Damn!!!! You never quit? I would like to see the face of who I have been arguing with all these while.i will send you a pm
I don't have access to the email I used to open my NL akant
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
onuhabel1:

Is Sunday, The Sabath Day? 7th Day Please, We Go To Church On Sundays Because Of The Resurrection, Take Note!
Oga Sabbath day is Saturday
Adventist are correct about this
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Oches4me(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Christians don't even understand their religion.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Zane2point4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
onuhabel1:

Is Sunday, The Sabath Day? 7th Day Please, We Go To Church On Sundays Because Of The Resurrection, Take Note!

Abeg this your comment laugh me wella o, so after resurrection no sex?

Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by enemyofprogress: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Shey u don pay ur house rent?
na she dey pay for me nau
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by femib26(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
irenmwinfo:
Is it a sin for Christian couples to have sex on Sunday before going to church for worship even when the bible says observe to keep the Sabbath day Holy.

As long as they are married, No. Banging is permitted anytime.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by kizyalex10(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Even a man can stop his wife from going to church jst to have sex with her,if d wife disobey him,she has sinned nt to talk of ur question.lol
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by OBku4(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
irenmwinfo:
Is it a sin for Christian couples to have sex on Sunday before going to church for worship even when the bible says observe to keep the Sabbath day Holy.

These questions are what we call 'mumu mumu questions'
the person wey post am, just dey find attention
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by darlenese(f): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
I only asked for a massage but I got more than a massage

sorry Op, I didnt read ur thread,
hubby has broken my waist so I can't read
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by darlenese(f): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
I only asked for a massage but I got more than a massage

sorry Op, I didnt read ur thread,
hubby has broken my waist so I can't read
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by victorDanladi: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:
No it's not a sin. Married couples can have sex anytime, anyday except during fasting provided both of them agree to set aside. Sex is good and was created by Yahweh for married couples. It's to be enjoyed while on earth because after resurrection no more sex. Married couples should utilize it now before it's too late

which verse of the bible say they shouldn't have sex while fasting?
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by onyxo76(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Which sin, are they not married, abi church give you roster for banging, I have had intetcourse on several Sundays and still go for workers meeting at 7am nothing spoil except during national fasting
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by princeakinola1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
When you are holy married to each other by God,you are free to have sex at any day,even if one of the couple is fasting and the other requist for sex you most do it,because you are told not to deny each on your union.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by des4ella(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
tobillionaire:
its better banging ur wife before going to church than getting wet at the sight of those skinny girls in the church
I no fit laugh. Nice one.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Saintmary(f): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
davodyguy:
Couples have 6 days to themselves and just few hours of one 1 day is not too much to give to God.

Hear this

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

For you and your wife/husband

Then 12:00am Sunday morning, till 12:00pm Sunday afternoon isn't too much to sacrifice for God

Only a stupid konji will hold you on Sunday. That's the only day, you give to God.

There's this popular song in Yoruba

Ose Ose Rere
Iwo ojo isimi
Oye ka fi oojo kan
Fun olorun rere

Good week Good week
You Sunday of rest
We ought to give one day
For the Good God
God never prohibited sex as long as it's within the confines of marriage. Stop putting people in bondage.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by ihatesycophant(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
davodyguy:
Couples have 6 days to themselves and just few hours of one 1 day is not too much to give to God.

Hear this

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

For you and your wife/husband

Then 12:00am Sunday morning, till 12:00pm Sunday afternoon isn't too much to sacrifice for God

Only a stupid konji will hold you on Sunday. That's the only day, you give to God.

There's this popular song in Yoruba

Ose Ose Rere
Iwo ojo isimi
Oye ka fi oojo kan
Fun olorun rere

Good week Good week
You Sunday of rest
We ought to give one day
For the Good God
This your submission is a man made. Every day is for God. The only day set aside for married not to have it is/are day(s) Of fasting and you cannot just abstain until you seek your couple consent as stated explicitly in 1Corinthians 7.
Again, the Bible says, keep the Sabbath day holy. The holiness its stated base on the chapter is work free day and not on a sexuality because all through the scriptures anywhere He made mention of family or sexuality, He never made it in parable but explicit. Having sex before going to church with your wife is good and blessed. I don't say doing it purposely to make your spouse late to church or for punishment. Rejecting sex and going to church that day, all your service is in vain.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Amoamare: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
[size=18pt]SILLY QUESTION[/size]
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by swiz123(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
CanadianNurse:
I don't have access to the email I used to open my NL akant
Facebook user
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Juell(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
kenzindax:
see your question Oooo... Yes na sin.. Big sin..
The question was directed at de OP
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by nurusystem(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
No verse and chapter that said Christian should go to Church on Sunday, Saturday, and if you are couples you are not restricted in having sex. You must satisfy your needs before going to cinema abi church, thank god Jesus is a deeper life not Christ embassy.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by davillian(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
If she is my wife, then I can blow her any fucking time.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by airex(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
onuhabel1:

Prove us wrong.
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by CanadianNurse: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:

Facebook user
send your email I will contemplate sending you a message
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by femi4: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
irenmwinfo:
Sex is holy in marriage

And Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath. Doing good on the Sabbath day is allowed.

Matthew 12: 8-12

For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

9 Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”

11 He said to them, “If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Nigeriadondie: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na she dey pay for me nau
If she dey pay na him be say shendeyreally enjoy ur 3rd short leg. U dey drive am enter pleasure island but pray make her oga no catch u ooo cos u fit land for hell island. Sometimes wetin dey sweet person na him dey kill am. No talk say i no tell u.
Greet madam landlord tongue
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by swiz123(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
CanadianNurse:
send your email I will contemplate sending you a message
lol..contemplate? OK..ikechukwunwasolu@gmail.com
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by Nyceguy92: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Which Kind Low Quality Questions be this
Don't mind them.
Next time, somebody will ask if it is a sin for a man to make his wife pregnant on Weekends.
Too many dummies on NL!
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by sylvadan: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:
No it's not a sin. Married couples can have sex anytime, anyday except during fasting provided both of them agree to set aside. Sex is good and was created by Yahweh for married couples. It's to be enjoyed while on earth because after resurrection no more sex. Married couples should utilize it now before it's too late

where is it stated that God allowed sex only within the married couples?
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by bionixs: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
irenmwinfo:
just like asking If it is sin to wee wee before going to church. if it is not sin after, it is not before. just don't be late
Re: Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? by olu101017: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Couples can have sex, nothing wrong with that. Only if the are cohabitating then all is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.