Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) (10170 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by Nweze1986: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jlow2:
why in his native uburu,and not in abakaliki town?
Must every project be in Abakaliki?
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by natznext(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
5000 isn't small

I hope this was planned at all, like if there's plan for Central sewage disposal systems, Central clean water, Covered Drainage channel, I think 5000 homes is enough to try to generate power for, because these things always seem abnormal to us so every house has to be a republic of its own, producing/providing it's power, water, road and security
Or am I just not educated enough to understand the way Nigeria works?
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
eDeity:

When you start minding your own business

it is my own business becos dem wan force una for our head and we no gree grin
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by Cecero(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
The Governor said government will provide only the land and not the money.
I have also tried to look up this ANDP people and my search did not come up with any reasonable thing. Their site is so scanty; nothing to tell us who they are and their source of funding.
They just said it's a NGO. An NGO that's going to go into this kind of gigantic project with no government funding?, In Ebonyi state where people don't have enough to eat let alone donate to NGOs and all of a sudden, it is going to happen at the Governor's village home? We are watching?
EFCC should help us watch o. Yeye dey smell o
Might be an avenue for money laundering if you ask me.
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by eDeity: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hi
free2ryhme:

it is my own business becos dem wan force una for our head and we no gree grin
Then if it's your business then, it's your duty to know when tongue shocked cool
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
eDeity:
Hi
Then if it's your business then, it's your duty to know when tongue shocked cool

make una carry una load goo ooooo
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by madbuhari: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
I love his development stride... buhari keep resting in Peace

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nweze1986:
Must every project be sited at Abakaliki?
the state capital have no good estate so it would have be better for him to allow that project to be in the state capital
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by Princeemmymu: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nweze1986:
Gov. Umahi in collaboration with the Africa Nations Development Programme yesterday laid the foundation for the construction of 5,000 housing units for the less privileged people at Umuobuna, Etiti Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State.

The ANDP, is a subsidiary of World National Development Initiative, said the houses mainly for the poor would be given out for free after its completion.

The two-bedroom 5,000 housing unit will have facilities such as, schools, police stations, market and hospital.
Dis is nonsense, 5000foundation, why not reduce d number of foundations and build a complete, do u think he will surely finish any of d house? Later we go hear say na abandoned project
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by valemtech(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pre order your office equipment from www.officemall.com.ng
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by Amgreat1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
free2ryhme:
sad

the less privilege in this context are the politician cronies and their benefactors

no be small; its for their in-laws and foot soldiers.
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by Blingblings(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
less privileges indeed... we all know that it's your kinsmen who will inherit the properties
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by eDeity: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
free2ryhme:

make una carry una load goo ooooo

I don't have time for babies, when you grow up we can talk. You don't even Know who the person you're talking is, where he came from, just because he doesn't support your point, you tag him Biafran. Till then good night tongue
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
The same houses that will be shared to political loyalists and top politicians... Nigerians!!!

I wish in all sincerity that it is actually meant for the purposes stated here
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
The Governor is actually working in the area of construction. His nickname is Ekwubaroha-giver of wealth. But if the whole of the housing units are to be in Uburu, his home town, then it will be unfair!
I like the guy though!
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by FBIL: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Before Umahi ends his 2nd term, he'd have relocated the state capital to Uburu. He built 20 duplexes in his father's compound within his 1 year in office. Meanwhile, PAUL OKORIE/AUSTIN EDEZE ticket for 2019 is a disaster because OKORIE hates Abakaliki people like human excrement grin grin grin
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by smarleybiz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Iloveafrica:
cry shocked embarassed
What is your problem? I didn't see any comment here when I was about typing, but after typing and posting, I found out that u have forst me to comment, asumming this topic hits front page, u have stolen my mandate, are they using u to do me from village?

That's shows how slow u are in typing.

#Beta_upgrade
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by smarleybiz(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
FBIL:
Before Umahi ends his 2nd term, he'd have relocated the state capital to Uburu. He built 20 duplexes in his father's compound within his 1 year in office. Meanwhile, PAUL OKORIE/AUSTIN EDEZE ticket for 2019 is a disaster because OKORIE hates Abakaliki people like human excrement grin grin grin

Chill
or z it now a crime to invest in ur village??
Re: Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
eDeity:

I don't have time for babies, when you grow up we can talk. You don't even Know who the person you're talking is, where he came from, just because he doesn't support your point, you tag him Biafran. Till then good night tongue

See speech ooooo

Buhari dey look for speechwriter grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Appointed AU's High Representative To The Horn Of Africa / South-West leads as EFCC secures 2,220 Convictions In 2021 / Isa Pantami: NIN Registration Will Help To Curb Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.