Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters..... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters..... (449 Views)

Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? / My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters..... by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Fear Allaah oh my sisters!

The intention of going for salaatul eid is not for wanton display of beauty(tabarruj), its a reprehensible act.....rather you are going there to worship Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala, you going there to worship Al-Kabeer, THE GREAT ONE, azza wa jal.....not to worship his creation by showing off(riyaa) to them....for certainly riyaa is a minor shirk, cleanse your intention....

Don't go there with adornments, your adornment is for your mahram only....

Don't replace your khimar with "matching gele(head gear)", or go there with full make up, these things are for your mahram, not every Tom, Dick and Harry....

Fear Allaah oh beloved sisters, fear Allaah, fear Allaah....

Taqabbalallaahu minna wa minkum....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters..... by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
When you see these girls that use the hijaab every other day except for the day of Eid, and then the rain fall to chase them and their yeye makeups from the streets, you kinda feel so so happy.

اللهم صيبا نافعا

1 Like

Re: Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters..... by OLAJADON: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
you just keep calm, they are coming for you.
Re: Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters..... by hoMegas(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Quran Recitation By A Young Nigerian (Video) / Memorization Of Quran (tahafiz) Schools For Kids / Italy Turns To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.