Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? (13894 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by AbuTwins: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2020
My Young Daughter Constantly asks me, ‘Why can’t we see Allah in this life?’ – Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzan

An Exclusive Translation for Sisters Upon Al-Istiqaamah

Shaykh Al-Fawzan was asked on behalf of a young girl the following question: [1]

My young daughter constantly asks me, ‘Why can’t we see Allah in this life?’ What is the best answer to give her as she is young?

The Shaykh (May Allah preserve him) said,

Say to her, ‘This is because you are not able to see him [in this life]. You would burn to pieces.’ It is not possible for a created being to see Allah in this life. Whereas in the Hereafter Allah gives the believer the strength and ability so he is able to see Allah. Yes.

In another place Shaykh Al-Fawzan mentions: [2]

“The Jahmiyyah and the Mu’tazilah, all of them, reject Ar-Ru’yah (the seeing of Allah) in the Hereafter. Another group exists who say, ‘Verily Allah is seen in this life and in the Hereafter.’ This is a position that is held by some of the Sufis.

The third position, and this is the true and correct stance, is that Allah, the Mighty and Majestic will be seen in the Hereafter by the people of paradise as is found in the ahadeeth that have been narrated upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and which have reached the level of Mutawaatir (such a great number of ahadeeth it is not possible that they have all been invented). However, in this life, then verily Allah cannot be seen because the people cannot endure and survive seeing Him, the Exalted in this life. When Moosa (peace and blessings be upon him) asked to see Allah, the Exalted, in this life, Allaah said:

“And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, “My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You.” [Allāh] said, “You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me.” But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, “Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers.” [Al-A’raaf: 143]

The solid mountain became dust due to the Greatness of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic. So how can a human being withstand seeing Allah [in this life]?”
References:

(1) sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=119604
(2) Shaykh Al-Fawzan’s explanation of Al-Haa’iyyah, p. 78-79
Taken from http://uponistiqaamah..com

https://abdurrahman.org/2012/09/12/my-young-daughter-constantly-asks-me-why-cant-we-see-allah-in-this-life/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by Nairakris: 9:33am On May 01, 2020
Because Allah is..........

Una know now grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by raHmonEy001: 9:33am On May 01, 2020
First to comment. Maa sha Allah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2020
Allahu Akbar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by OtemAtum: 9:34am On May 01, 2020
Allah cannot be seen because he is in a spiritual cage with Jehovah his mate. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for more information:

Otem Erectus 227:1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by AdaOgwashi: 9:34am On May 01, 2020
Allah does not exist

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by Deserea: 9:35am On May 01, 2020
She's still a kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2020
Jazakallahu khairan @op. Please try to ignore the listless orangutans on this thread. They can't survive without attacking the truth. It's just about all that they can docheesy

26 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by kingkhaleed: 9:37am On May 01, 2020
Allah akbar
He is so great that no one can see and be alive

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by Jamariwolff(f): 9:37am On May 01, 2020
Because he doesnt exist, just like the christian god. Scam

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On May 01, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Later these same idiots will be complaining that they are notallowed to Comment on Islamic threads. You will never see a Muslim doing this nonsense on a Christian or atheistic thread.

Then use your powers to remove that impartiality.............

And square all religious threads........

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by kazeem74: 9:41am On May 01, 2020
Almighty Allah can be seen not physically but spiritually or feel His present depends on how closer you are with Him
You build the spiritual upbringing gradually and do a lot of sacrifices ie night vigil (Tahjud), be prayerful

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Then use your powers to remove that impartiality.............

And square all religious threads........

It's not everyone that knows how to be an a$$hole. We believe in minding our business

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2020
Jamariwolff:
the truth hurts they say. Stop hitting forehead on the floor To invoke an audio god

It's my forehead. So?

I would pick that over being a hooker, if you know what I meancheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by Starkid3010(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2020
Scam something cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Little wonder the religion of Islam is full of terrorist, with comments like this...........

I see. You expected me to shower you with praises for behaving like a typical deranged *****. Alright, I'm a terrorist. Come and arrest me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by 1stola: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Sheedren of hate should avoid this thread o

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by Aremynart: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Māshā Allah smiley
Jazākallahu khairan... Ramadan Kareem

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? by 1stola: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Because it doesn't exist..
Or deh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July / It Is Not Permissible To Prostrate To Anyone Other Than Allah / Islam In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.