Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother (866 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Why Court Should Set Me Free - Kidnap Kingpin, Evans / Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by morereb10: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2017
The brother-in-law to the Billionaire kidnapper (Evans) arrested by the police on 10th June, Chukwuemeka Okoye, has cried out that his sister must have been charmed by the kidnapper.

Okoye, who had in a recent interview said Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, his sister, has not visited home since she got married to Evans is now claiming she may have been charmed by her criminal husband.

Mr. Okoye told Vanguard News;

“Sometimes I say to myself that it is possible that Evans charmed my sister because this was a girl that was very caring and homely. “For her to abandon the family did not look normal to me.”

“My sister that I knew would have escaped from his house if she found out that the man she married is a kidnapper and that is why I say that everything is not normal with her.

He lamented that he may not be able to recognise Precious any longer given the long period of years they had spent apart.

“It is even possible that I might not recognize her if I see her, not to talk of knowing her children. “My wife here (pointing at her where she was seated and listening) does not know about her because we have never discussed anything about Uchenna.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/billionaire-kidnap-kingpin-evans.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by slysneh: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2017
BLOGGERS
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

We will soon hear about how big his schlong was and how he was fornicating under carnal knowledge with her...

Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2017
again again? angry
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by Yeligray(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol...i think that guy is under the influence of some eternal forces
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by uboma(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Chukwuemeka Okoye should keep quiet.

why did he have to wait till everything is in the open to accuse his brother in-law of charming his sister?

The wife to Evans should be arrested too.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by swiz123(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2017
You must be kitting grin Me.why saying it after your wonderful inlaw met his Waterloo?abeg no one cares to listen
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:
Chukwuemeka Okoye should keep quiet.

why did he have to wait till everything is in the open to accuse his brother in-law of charming his sister?

The wife to Evans should be arrested too.

And how did you know he has not been accusing him of this before? Remember you might not have knowing anything going on in his life if not for his arrest.

Though i didnt say he is telling the truth.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:
You must be kitting grin Me.why saying it after your wonderful inlaw met his Waterloo?abeg no one cares to listen

And you think if he say so before now, you will know/hear?
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by swiz123(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2017
yemmit90:

And you think if he say so before now, you will know/hear?
Yes.he could have provided the police with information to hasten his arrest before now
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by calberian: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2017
I'm going to come now
grin

Well, there's no problem. As far as my little knowledge can stretch, the Nigerian constitution neither accomodates nor provides for the existence and/or manifestation of charms, spells, witchcraft, voodoo, divinations and the like.

Hopefully, the involved persons will each have their day in court.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by uboma(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2017
yemmit90:

And how did you know he has not been accusing him of this before? Remember you might not have knowing anything going on in his life if not for his arrest.

Though i didnt say he is telling the truth.

Chukwuemeka Okoye is only making this claim now because he wants a soft landing for his sister.

The wife to Evans knew all these while that her husband's hands were not clean but because the money kept rolling in, she threw morals to the gutters.

Thank God that her husband has been caught and more revelations are pouring in.

The law should not spare the wife to Evans and anyone who had aided his criminal activities whether by active participation, information sharing or material support.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:

Yes.he could have provided the police with information to hasten his arrest before now

Would you do the same to implicate your sister's family and tarnished your image and integrity as well?

Let be honest with ourselves guys, the harden criminal like Even is very dangerous not only to his victims/society but also to his immediate family and in-law. You dont expect the poor guy to report him like that when he knew what he is capable of doing couple with corruption on the side of our law enforcement agents in dealing with issue like this. The best he can do is to advise him(if they are that close) or convince his sister to leave him.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

Chukwuemeka Okoye is only making this claim now because he wants a soft landing for his sister.

The wife to Evans knew all these while that her husband's hands were not clean but because the money kept rolling in, she threw morals to the gutters.

Thank God that her husband has been caught and more revelations are pouring in.

The law should not spare the wife to Evans and anyone who had aided his criminal activities whether by active participation, information sharing or material support.

I agreed with you that his wife was aware of all his criminal act but keep enjoying the money. she too should be dealt with especually if she is found guilty of collecting ransome for her husband.

But the truth of the matter is that, a criminal like Even is not just someone you walk into and start preaching repentance. A man who is bold enough to rob banks(in broad day light), kill at will, kiddnaped big men in society, and you think such person can be easily convince by anyone?
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by pythonkid(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2017
liars!
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by talk2archy: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2017
R
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by uboma(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
yemmit90:

I agreed with you that his wife was aware of all his criminal act but keep enjoying the money. she too should be dealt with especually if she is found guilty of collecting ransome for her husband.

But the truth of the matter is that, a criminal like Even is not just someone you walk into and start preaching repentance. A man who is bold enough to rob banks(in broad day light), kill at will, kiddnaped big men in society, and you think such person can be easily convince by anyone?

Even if she did collect ransom on behalf of Evans, she should still be arrested for not reporting the crimes of her husband to the security agents. There is no obligation for her or anyone to remain in a marriage when the other half is a criminal.

The import of your second paragraph is not clear. What exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

Even if she did collect ransom on behalf of Evans, she should still be arrested for not reporting the crimes of her husband to the security agents. There is no obligation for her or anyone to remain in a marriage when the other half is a criminal.

The import of your second paragraph is not clear. What exactly are you trying to say?

I meant it might be very difficult for his wife and relatives to stop him even if they dont like what he is doing. What if they reported him and later set free by corrupt security agents. This and many more reasons might have preventing them from taking such step because they know the consequence.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by uboma(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
yemmit90:

I meant it might be very difficult for his wife and relatives to stop him even if they dont like what he is doing. What if they reported him and later set free by corrupt security agents. This and many more reasons might have preventing them from taking such step because they know the consequence.

stop creating flimsy excuses for the wife to Evans.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

stop creating flimsy excuses for the wife to Evans.

I'm not here to defend anyone one boss, i'm only trying to let you know that this can actually happened.

If you are in his in-law shoe, will you report him to the police? be honest please.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by uboma(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
yemmit90:

I'm not here to defend anyone one boss, i'm only trying to let you know that this can actually happened.

If you are in his in-law shoe, will you report him to the police? be honest please.

YES, I will if I am aware of his criminal activities.

the law will eventually catch up with a criminal. so why not report him to the security agents immediately than to be labeled a wife to a criminal or a brother in-law to a criminal when he is eventually caught?
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

YES, I will if I am aware of his criminal activities.

the law will eventually catch up with a criminal. so why not report him to the security agents immediately than to be labeled a wife to a criminal or a brother in-law to a criminal when he is eventually caught?

What law are you talking about? The Law that could not caught up with him for more than a decade?

If not for the escaped of that rich man he kidnapped, do you think his criminal activities would've been exposed this way? Besides, do you think his wife or relative will have vital evidences against him(e.g where he keep his victims or his operational strategies etc)?

If they try such(especially if they dont have direct link to his criminal activities or enough evidence against him) he will definitely get away with it and eventually waste them like Xmas chicken.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by uboma(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
yemmit90:

What law are you talking about? The Law that could not caught up with him for more than a decade?

If not for the escaped of that rich man he kidnapped, do you think his criminal activities would've been exposed this way? Besides, do you think his wife or relative will have vital evidences against him(e.g where he keep his victims or his operational strategies etc)?

If they try such(especially if they dont have direct link to his criminal activities or enough evidence against him) he will definitely get away with it and eventually waste them like Xmas chicken.

I am done discussing this with you.

You think and talk like a 5 year old child.
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by yemmit90: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

I am done discussing this with you.

You think and talk like a 5 year old child.

I'm done with you too. You reason like someone who is not abreast to the reality of society he lives in.

This is number one problem of many people on NL, reality is very far from their reasoning faculties.

Besides, you need to go out more to know the difference between reality and what you see in movie and internet. Thanks!
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by Funlord2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Never knew evans was also an Igbo version of gandolf?
Re: Billionaire Kidnap Kingpin: Evans Charmed My Sister – Wife’s Brother by Greenbullet(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
morereb10:
The brother-in-law to the Billionaire kidnapper (Evans) arrested by the police on 10th June, Chukwuemeka Okoye, has cried out that his sister must have been charmed by the kidnapper.

Okoye, who had in a recent interview said Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, his sister, has not visited home since she got married to Evans is now claiming she may have been charmed by her criminal husband.

Mr. Okoye told Vanguard News;

“Sometimes I say to myself that it is possible that Evans charmed my sister because this was a girl that was very caring and homely. “For her to abandon the family did not look normal to me.”

“My sister that I knew would have escaped from his house if she found out that the man she married is a kidnapper and that is why I say that everything is not normal with her.

He lamented that he may not be able to recognise Precious any longer given the long period of years they had spent apart.

“It is even possible that I might not recognize her if I see her, not to talk of knowing her children. “My wife here (pointing at her where she was seated and listening) does not know about her because we have never discussed anything about Uchenna.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/billionaire-kidnap-kingpin-evans.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique
fake news, stupid blogger.

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Bullet Wounds When Our Gang Members Started Shooting One Another / This Is What We Do With Their Blood– Arrested Baddoo Members Confesses / Notice!!::: Please Beware Of New Tenants And Old Tenants In Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.