Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. (21060 Views)

Share Your Eid Pictures / Share Your Eid Pictures / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by APCsupporter: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tiny23:

She no fit,our phones' screens go break if she posts her picture because, she's over beautiful.

Yeye lady.

lol. I'm sure she looks like all those female Olympic athletescheesy

especially chumazom amadi and Chichi igbo

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

lol. I'm sure she looks like all those female Olympic athletescheesy
especially chumazom amadi and Chichi igbo

lmwao

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ismailibnbashir: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
happi eid mubark to all nairalanders may we witness more of dis

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ybalogs(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
oubi:
No matter how they try.. There is nothing exciting about Islam.
Religion of the North.. I wonder what hydraulic soup pple are doing there....

.... Well, normal slave mentality.
MUST YOU COMMENT?
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Clean foreheads, seems this ones dont hit their heads on the ground that often, no spot shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by sirfee(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
What is really wrong with non Muslims on this thread,look at the ^"Krisstens" on these thread masturbating as if they are holier

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Erhun10z: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ooooh Pius Muslims, Live Your Lives Like Ramadan, And Your Hereafter Will Be Like Eid... Eid Mubarak To The Muslim Umah.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ismailibnbashir: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
more

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by APCsupporter: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Demmzy15:
So na the brother wey dey cause trouble be this? grin grin grin

Demmzy my scholarcheesy

Where is my happy sallah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ismailibnbashir: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
mine from kano

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by chakula: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
I find this thread very interesting keep it live my fellow Brothers and Sisters. Happy Eid-Fitr to you all and I love you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ivolt: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
oubi:
No matter how they try.. There is nothing exciting about Islam.
Religion of the North.. I wonder what hydraulic soup pple are doing there....

.... Well, normal slave mentality.

Tell me…is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted ?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ismailibnbashir: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
more

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ademoladeji(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Akure presently...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZaraGift:

Why is there no restriction on Christian thread, why do Muslims comment on Christian/Atheists thread?

The reason is obvious to even the blind from this thread.
Some idiots will always want to show themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Movingcoil:

Who is a kid, am 32 already. The beautiful ones are not yet born so them never born my lady.

Age doesn't determine maturity then.
My 10 years old sibling would slap you for your immature posts.
There is still time to grow up before you become 40.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Elsouraj: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
TARAUNI G.R.A KANO... ALHAMDULILLAH! BLESSED WIT ISLAM D ONLY TRUE RELIGION

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fresca:
Rubbish thread!! Thunder will fire you people
We are in eid festivities
Maybe u lost ur way
If u're looking for the romance section to advertise your wares,please contact the mods

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Xaranice(f): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak my people
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by amarachi06(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Rawshal:
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims
Wish you what you wish others and try and send me my own package...
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by hazandino(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Longer trot,beggi-beggi.. just go striaght to d point say make dem give u sallah meat
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by slimcious(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Selfie with Dad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by malvisguy212: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weedcrusher:
Now I can justify why Seun and Nairaland decide to put the proclamation before commenting on Islamic threads. Nairaland Christians and Nigerian Christians to a large extent are the most hypocritical and trouble fomenting people ever. People say they are taking pics for their celebration, you enter there and start insulting them. These are people that have the same color, same or similar culture and same nationality with you.

My question is, is this what Christ preached to us? That's why I'm very skeptical about most Nigerians that call themselves Christians because there is absolute nothing christ like about them
have you ever been to the religion section before ?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Riduane: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
sad
Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Riduane: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weedcrusher:
Now I can justify why Seun and Nairaland decide to put the proclamation before commenting on Islamic threads. Nairaland Christians and Nigerian Christians to a large extent are the most hypocritical and trouble fomenting people ever . People say they are taking pics for their celebration, you enter there and start insulting them. These are people that have the same color, same or similar culture and same nationality with you.

My question is, is this what Christ preached to us? That's why I'm very skeptical about most Nigerians that call themselves Christians because there is absolute nothing christ like about them

The bolded captured everything! Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by tainot2002(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weedcrusher:
Now I can justify why Seun and Nairaland decide to put the proclamation before commenting on Islamic threads. Nairaland Christians and Nigerian Christians to a large extent are the most hypocritical and trouble fomenting people ever. People say they are taking pics for their celebration, you enter there and start insulting them. These are people that have the same color, same or similar culture and same nationality with you.

Thank You very Much for your assertion .Ever since I've been on nairaland I've never commented any negative word in Christian threads. You can check my comments here all over. Seun has never added this clause in nairaland before, but due to so many abusive comments on every Muslim thread,it's now call for the Admin to do justice by adding those clause in order to bridge the opinion of any commenter here to read and accept which actually helped a lot. Besides,there are still some members who still prove to be stubborn to accept the clause and make abusive comment just to get LIKES. My advice for them is to change their ways in order to have peace and love among ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by ibroopeyemi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
alhadulilahi

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
HaneefahRN:

Age doesn't determine maturity then.
My 10 years old sibling would slap you for your immature posts.
There is still time to grow up before you become 40.
Or you meant your 10yr old son?
you know I won't doubt you since your prophet the saw man did marry 12 yr Olds.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Weedcrusher:

We have same skin colour, same culture, same nationality but you take your cows to our farms to destroy the crops we sweat to plant and maintain and when we complain, you sneak up to us at night when we are sleeping and rape our women, kill our children and our men right?
Go to Christian posts and see that we are all guilty of hate speech unlike you, am no hypocrite and pretender who forms the victim and villian when it sets.
No let me cause you with the Moses sword.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by Demmzy15(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
APCsupporter:

Demmzy my scholarcheesy

Where is my happy sallah?
Akhi, no sallah here o. We just dey manage ourselves o, I no dey house! cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. by mdnazy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Eid mubarak my Muslim brothers and sisters

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? / Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.